• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Want Skills? Suggest them!

i think geomancers should have a lightning ability or a earth ability because they (control the elements) there has been lightning moves but not for geomancers and there has been no earth moves why is that? i think there should be earth moves like earthquake or something that involves earth it will allow for all or most elements.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm sure the reason something like that hasn't been put in because it's probably not in the Minecraft code and/or would cause too much lag. But I don't think anyone has suggested it, so maybe I'm wrong.

GraRona

Portal
Well, I'm not sure what class this ability belongs too, but it's something like the command /antioch from essentials. When you use it, it spawns live TNT right next to you. This skill should be a level 50 trait from a specialization and it should require loads of mana.

RedKhan

Soulsand
Ninja Flip:

An improved jump that not only launches the player 2-3 blocks forward, but also 2-4 upwards. Ideally the skill would also rotate the players viewpoint so that they would always be looking at the ground while in the air.
The idea being that in combat Ninja's could flip over opponents but maintain their attacks in outrageously cool fashion.

I'd also guess that it'd have a fast cooldown and a moderate mana use per flip.

OnixZ2

Stone
Ninja Flip:

An improved jump that not only launches the player 2-3 blocks forward, but also 2-4 upwards. Ideally the skill would also rotate the players viewpoint so that they would always be looking at the ground while in the air.
The idea being that in combat Ninja's could flip over opponents but maintain their attacks in outrageously cool fashion.

I'd also guess that it'd have a fast cooldown and a moderate mana use per flip.
I'm a paladin and holy fuck that sounds cool

EDIT: Also I hope warrior classes along with rogue classes get some love, they seem to be falling back compared to others.

I think thieves should get a skill that let's the kill someone without the heroic death message coming up with their name. Thieves need some love

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Bloodmage:
Vampiric Well - All enemies in the area lose 10 health. All party members in the area gain 10 health.
Well of Blood - Sacrifice 40 hp. All nearby allies gain 2 HP per second for 15 seconds.
BloodRage - Target takes .3 points of damage for every point of health you are missing, maximum at x. (Ex. you are at 30/60, you would do 9 damage)

Numbers are for example, can be tweaked. I feel Well of blood is balanced against the 20 HP of GroupHeal because of a HoT effect and the large health sacrifice. Vampiric well is just fun, and Blood Rage gives a point of balancing your health.

EDIT: I just realized Well of Blood is almost exactly the same as Papabear's.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
I've been suggestion this for a while but here are some new alchemist recipes:

Netherrack: 5 Obsidian, 20 dirt, X diamonds, (For the amount of diamonds you put in is the amount of netherrack, limited to 5)

Glowstone: 5 Obsidian, 20 glass, X diamonds (Same as netherrack regarding diamonds)

SlowSand: 5 Obsidian, 5 sand, 5 clay (blocks), x Diamonds (Again same as above)

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
Bloodmage:
Vampiric Well - All enemies in the area lose 10 health. All party members in the area gain 10 health.
Well of Blood - Sacrifice 40 hp. All nearby allies gain 2 HP per second for 15 seconds.
BloodRage - Target takes .3 points of damage for every point of health you are missing, maximum at x. (Ex. you are at 30/60, you would do 9 damage)

Numbers are for example, can be tweaked. I feel Well of blood is balanced against the 20 HP of GroupHeal because of a HoT effect and the large health sacrifice. Vampiric well is just fun, and Blood Rage gives a point of balancing your health.

EDIT: I just realized Well of Blood is almost exactly the same as Papabear's.

These are some really nice and balanced bloodmage skills

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
For Third tier Rangers:

Hunt - /hunt player, makes an equipped compass point to the target for 30 secs, AS WELL as providing the coordinates within a certain range.

I created a seperate thread for this suggestion HERE but I guess I can mention it here too:

With the state that IC's are in at the moment, Engineers could use some love. I'd like to get some discussion going about that so I'll start by throwing out a crazy suggestion:

/Skill Power

The Engineer uses his knowledge of redstone to provide a temporary burst of power to a block.

Reagent cost: x Redstone dust OR x Redstone torch OR x Mana OR ...

Effect: Powers the target (block, circuit, door etc.) for x seconds.

Possible uses may seem quite dull (ie. testing oyur own circuits etc.) but I can at least htink of one good use: Being able to open Iron doors / activate traps etc. in regioned zones. This would effectively make Engineers quite useful on raids as they can open closed doors for their companions etc. This can also be balanced out by adding an appropriate Cooldown time.

So what do y'all think? Would this be useful at all or overpowered or what?

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
For Third tier Rangers:

Hunt - /hunt player, makes an equipped compass point to the target for 30 secs, AS WELL as providing the coordinates within a certain range.

Idk if this is what you are getting at, but like update their position every 3-5 secs for a certain duration. (shows if they are moving, which way they are heading, and how fast) Makes it easier to ambush them, or find them quicker.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
I think he was hinting at a skill that pinpoints a player once you are closer to them. So once you track them and are in their general area, you can use hunt to find the targets exact position.