• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wanna Win 1500c? - ***VOTE!***

Northac

Obsidian
Did you get enough entries for it to be counted as a contest? or are you still short?

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Still short. One entry per person, only 3 entries so far. I'm extending the deadline a bit more. If we still don't get another entry, I say screw it and start the votes.

I'm puzzled at the current issue with the server, though, because I now hardly have any blog material AND, because of the wipe, I'll have no coin. :( Whoever wins will surely get the prize, it just may take a day or two of me doing some mining marathons, lol.

In the mean time, you three better get to preparing because once it's over, I'll post all of the entries up on the forums AND the winner of the votes on the forums will have to go through an interview of sorts.

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
In terms of the sizing being different depending on the size of your screen I would suggest getting an image that looks good when it is repeated, when I was working on the design of the herocraft tumblr I had the same problem and so decided to use an image that was repeatable but no one seemed to like it. It is really the only way or just use a common size and let everyone else deal with it :-P

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
In terms of the sizing being different depending on the size of your screen I would suggest getting an image that looks good when it is repeated, when I was working on the design of the herocraft tumblr I had the same problem and so decided to use an image that was repeatable but no one seemed to like it. It is really the only way or just use a common size and let everyone else deal with it :-P

I have it set on the Tumblr so that if someone logs in and their screen isn't zoomed in or out, it'll still stretch and cover background properly for their screen size. I tested it on another computer with different screen dimensions and it works well so far. :) Thanks though

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
I have it set on the Tumblr so that if someone logs in and their screen isn't zoomed in or out, it'll still stretch and cover background properly for their screen size. I tested it on another computer with different screen dimensions and it works well so far. :) Thanks though
Oh that's great, didn't know about that feature!

Northac

Obsidian

oohh, thats a neat trick. So the winner will get to see their pic fit the screen no matter the setting they have up. cool

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
@MsGigi - If you dont have enough people to make it a competition im fine with just letting people vote on the 3 you have, which ever they like more gets picked. No point you working your butt off to pay us for something that I would personaly do free of charge anyway :D.
@NuclearCouch and @Northac - Watcha say?

Northac

Obsidian
Well, i did do it for the fact that i had a shot at the coin, but the server reset does toss a hell of a monkey wrench into the equation. And it is not really fair that she would have to work so hard since its not her fault. Frankly I wont really cry over not getting anything since its just in game stuff, so sure.
Lets just vote for bragging rights, anything else is up to her.

~Oh! how bout a forums signature that says "Winner of the background contest" or something instead if we are giving up the coin? It'd be simple and still be a prize, and she wont have to work her butt off to mine up the coin. =)

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
I specifically thought you hated kam and dexy! Oops wc.

Oh trust me, I still do in game. I still have to be professional while performing my Herald or Guide duties and this is one of those times. However, I will never stop "ignoring" (or personally blocking/muting) itzdexy or Kam in TS or on the server and, aside from these rare instances, I will never work along side them, trust them, or interact "nicely" with them on the server (if interaction is forced). >.>
It's like if someone pissed off an admin and got banned for a week from the server. If then the admin was doing something for the server and needed help or input from specific officials and said banned person was included as an official, then the admin would have to perform his or her "job" professionally for the good of the server, setting aside personal vendettas (or so I'd hope). o.o

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Oh trust me, I still do in game. I still have to be professional while performing my Herald or Guide duties and this is one of those times. However, I will never stop "ignoring" (or personally blocking/muting) itzdexy or Kam in TS or on the server and, aside from these rare instances, I will never work along side them, trust them, or interact "nicely" with them on the server (if interaction is forced). >.>
It's like if someone pissed off an admin and got banned for a week from the server. If then the admin was doing something for the server and needed help or input from specific officials and said banned person was included as an official, then the admin would have to perform his or her "job" professionally for the good of the server, setting aside personal vendettas (or so I'd hope). o.o

You love us really gigi <3
BFF's!