• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Wanna Win 1500c? - ***VOTE!***

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
@NuclearCouch -
Code:
Do [spoiler=(name you want)] what you want inside. [/spoiler]

bla :p
If you do anything like change the text, centering, etc it will mess it up and duplicate the spoiler.

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
@NuclearCouch - It looks fine, this worked for me so here :D
Code:
[spoiler=Submission][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7qxi0.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
It did? IM SO CONFUSED!@!@
What you did do wrong though is you included the [/spoiler] in the URL, so when the forum used what you typed in it went
Code:
[spoiler] link[/spoiler][/URL]
So it fucked up because they need to be in order of how they start and end e.g.
Code:
[spoiler][URL]link[/URL][/spoiler]
:D
If you click the aA thingy at the top right of the reply box you can check and move the tags around.
Also allows you do add things like bigger text and different fonts than the ones default in the drop down bar.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
What you did do wrong though is you included the [/spoiler] in the URL, so when the forum used what you typed in it went
Code:
[spoiler] link[/spoiler][/URL]
So it fucked up because they need to be in order of how they start and end e.g.
Code:
[spoiler][URL]link[/URL][/spoiler]
:D
If you click the aA thingy at the top right of the reply box you can check and move the tags around.
Also allows you do add things like bigger text and different fonts than the ones default in the drop down bar.
Well after a hour of feeling like I have down syndrome I was finally able to get the spoiler to work thanks to you lol.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@iTzDeXy I'm so sorry, my damn notifications have been getting spammed, did not see I was tagged on here. As long as the dimensions are kept, any format will do. I'll test it in just a moment and screenie it for everyone.

@NuclearCouch and Dexy, they both look great :)

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
@iTzDeXy I'm so sorry, my damn notifications have been getting spammed, did not see I was tagged on here. As long as the dimensions are kept, any format will do. I'll test it in just a moment and screenie it for everyone.

@NuclearCouch and Dexy, they both look great :)
Could you do the same for me Gigi?

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
EDIT: Fixed it. I think the background goes based off of each person's computer screen... Gonna test that theory in 5 mins.

New EDIT: Theory was correct. FML, Don't know what to do in this situation. I'll post the severity of the altered looks on the backgrounds... Just a sec

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
This is from my laptop:
http://i.imgur.com/69VvB.jpg

The one from the Desktop:
http://i47.tinypic.com/mm0pj.png

I don't know what to do in this situation T.T
I'll spend the next hour Googling how to fix this. I tried using the stretch command for the HTML but it's not making any difference... :(

I dont think it is based off the screen size mainly, if you do (windows keys, sorry if your a mac person :O) ctrl + mouse wheel up and down it changes the zoom on a web page which only changes the main page/the bulk of the website and the background is not in that class and it is separate.

As to a fix, do you have a option to center and duplicate when adding the background?
The best thing you can do is center them and hope for the best :O.

Ill look into it more for you @MsGigi , Thanks for trying it out btw, Mine should be done pretty soon and because of how I made it with the middle out, resizing should be easy enough and as painless as possible (I hope :S ).

Northac

Obsidian
hmm, im not sure myself. not very good with the software/ programming side of stuff so i cant really offer much there. Hope you get it fixed up =)

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
I dont think it is based off the screen size mainly, if you do (windows keys, sorry if your a mac person :O) ctrl + mouse wheel up and down it changes the zoom on a web page which only changes the main page/the bulk of the website and the background is not in that class and it is separate.

As to a fix, do you have a option to center and duplicate when adding the background?
The best thing you can do is center them and hope for the best :O.

Ill look into it more for you @MsGigi , Thanks for trying it out btw, Mine should be done pretty soon and because of how I made it with the middle out, resizing should be easy enough and as painless as possible (I hope :S ).

I think it may be exactly that. I'll do what I can to make it look good and test out a few things. I have it centered with tiling turned off. It's supposed to be set to "cover" but so far, it's not covering. So far so good on the way things look from my perspective :)

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
So far I've only received 3 entries for the contest. :( We need one more to make it official. Lets hope one more person (at least) applies

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Here you go @MsGigi
I may have fergot about this :(......
2v15ao1.jpg

Or without the border
eg9rc.jpg

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
@MajorasMask I commented on the thread, your work is really amazing but it's not too "Herocraft" oriented. You should seriously look into water-color and learn the different techniques for it if you haven't already. I think this would look amazing with some nice accent colors.

@iTzDeXy You already sent me an entry :)