• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[UE] Alderrath (11)

Caerulean

Glowing Redstone
When did you join HC?: I joined in December of 2013.
What is your future/current profession and combat class?: Wizard, probably, and I'm still deciding on profession. (most likely Runesmith)
What can you offer to the Empire?: I'm very friendly, and if someone needs help with something, I would be more than happy to help.
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): I know my way around HTML and editing (various forms). Minecraft wise, I've been playing the game sense beta, so I don't know exactly any 'special talents' other than the fact that I know my way around the game. (Although I'm not Redstone savvy haha.)
Will you join our Military?: You bet I will.
Skype or teamspeak?: Both, whichever one you prefer.
Previous towns?: Volantis, and before that, Axiom.
[Edit: Are you recruiting since the Map Reset?]

Last edited:

Ultanian

Portal
When did you join HC?: I joined in December of 2013.
What is your future/current profession and combat class?: Wizard, probably, and I'm still deciding on profession. (most likely Runesmith)
What can you offer to the Empire?: I'm very friendly, and if someone needs help with something, I would be more than happy to help.
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): I know my way around HTML and editing (various forms). Minecraft wise, I've been playing the game sense beta, so I don't know exactly any 'special talents' other than the fact that I know my way around the game. (Although I'm not Redstone savvy haha.)
Will you join our Military?: You bet I will.
Skype or teamspeak?: Both, whichever one you prefer.
Previous towns?: Volantis, and before that, Axiom.
[Edit: Are you recruiting since the Map Reset?]
Yep, this town was made for the reset :D

Accepted, good to see people actually joining the town (unlike last map) and we'd be glad to have you! I can't get I game until tomorrow sadly, but when I do I'll give you coords to the area we plan on living in.

Caerulean

Glowing Redstone
Yep, this town was made for the reset :D

Accepted, good to see people actually joining the town (unlike last map) and we'd be glad to have you! I can't get I game until tomorrow sadly, but when I do I'll give you coords to the area we plan on living in.
Thanks so much dude! :)

When did you join HC?:I Joined just a few days ago and im looking to join a town
What is your future/current profession and combat class?:I will prob. go for ninja,ranger or runeblade and maybe runesmith
What can you offer to the Empire?:I am a great PVPer, i play on many faction PVP servers so i know how things work in stuff like this and i have 2 years+ of minecraft experience
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related):I am good with bow sword and invisibility kind of things and i always go for the rogue/assassin kind of thing in games like this cause im good with that stuff
Will you join our Military?:Why not?
Skype or teamspeak?:I use skype
Previous towns?:Nope, i just started a few days ago

Last edited:
When did you join HC?:Just a few days ago
What is your future/current profession and combat class?:I plan to be a ninja, ranger, or runeblade and a runesmith
What can you offer to the Empire?:i am good at stealth kind of pvp
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related):i am good at pvp and gaming and stuff
Previous towns?:Nope.

Ultanian

Portal
When did you join HC?:Just a few days ago
What is your future/current profession and combat class?:I plan to be a ninja, ranger, or runeblade and a runesmith
What can you offer to the Empire?:i am good at stealth kind of pvp
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related):i am good at pvp and gaming and stuff
Previous towns?:Nope.
Accepted! Access to the town convo will be granted... Look for details in there.

DNA3000

Dirt
When did you join HC?:Just this week!
What is your future/current profession and combat class?: I would like to be an engineer to go with my redstone skills, and bloodmage.
What can you offer to the Empire?:I am as stated below, rather good at PvP, passable at redstone and could offer some good ideas that would help the Empire.
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): I am a rather intelligent person (or so my friends say) and I am good (a little rusty) at PvP, PvE and have a lot of knowledge of MC in general.
Will you join our Military? Is fire hot?
Skype or teamspeak?:I have both!
Previous towns?:Nope

CarChuck

Stone
What is your future/current profession and combat class?: I would like to be an engineer to go with my redstone skills, and bloodmage.
What can you offer to the Empire?:I am as stated below, rather good at PvP, passable at redstone and could offer some good ideas that would help the Empire.
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): I am a rather intelligent person (or so my friends say) and I am good (a little rusty) at PvP, PvE and have a lot of knowledge of MC in general.

He has my Reccomendation ^

Ultanian

Portal
Welcome to the town :D

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Attention all potential recruits:
If you would like to make the empire's recruiters happy, then please tag an official when you post your application!
Thanks!

steelbender19

Glowing Redstone
When did you join HC?: I joined about a year ago, but then I took a break...and now I'm back! I don't think it would've mattered but I just thought I would mention so.

What is your future/current profession and combat class?: Aiming for a Dragoon/Miner (Trying to go anything anti-caster)

What can you offer to the Empire?: PvP, metals and ores, average and general stuff.

Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): Nothing out of the ordinary. But I'm planning on getting the Heromod reinstalled. Binds are incredibly useful! :)

Will you join our Military?: Yes! I'd die to be part of any defense or raid.

Skype or teamspeak?: Both. I prefer TeamSpeak.

Previous towns?: None. Tried soloing, nothing good came out of that. Now, I'm looking for a place to set down a foundation and protection from raid parties. (Because 1vALL is not fun!)

Last edited:

Ultanian

Portal
When did you join HC?: I joined about a year ago, but then I took a break...and now I'm back! I don't think it would've mattered but I just thought I would mention so.

What is your future/current profession and combat class?: Aiming for a Dragoon/Miner (Trying to go anything anti-caster)

What can you offer to the Empire?: PvP, metals and ores, average and general stuff.

Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): Nothing out of the ordinary. But I'm planning on getting the Heromod reinstalled. Binds are incredibly useful! :)

Will you join our Military?: Yes! I'd die to be part of any defense or raid.

Skype or teamspeak?: Both. I prefer TeamSpeak.

Previous towns?: None. Tried soloing, nothing good came out of that. Now, I'm looking for a place to set down a foundation and protection from raid parties. (Because 1vALL is not fun!)
Welcome aboard! I'll give you access to our convo and all the information you need should be in there.

thandie

Wood
When did you join HC?:just today
What is your future/current profession and combat class?:miner/ninja
What can you offer to the Empire?:friendliness and good deeds
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related):I'm a good pvper and I enjoy mining
Will you join our Military?: of course I will :)
Skype or teamspeak?:I have Skype
Previous towns?: never have I ever

CarChuck

Stone
When did you join HC?:just today
What is your future/current profession and combat class?:miner/ninja
What can you offer to the Empire?:friendliness and good deeds
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related):I'm a good pvper and I enjoy mining
Will you join our Military?: of course I will :)
Skype or teamspeak?:I have Skype
Previous towns?: never have I ever

Accepted. Your lucky I know you Irl. Otherwise... ^_^

jive90

Wood
When did you join HC?:Today
What is your future/current profession and combat class?:Miner/Paladin
What can you offer to the Empire?: A great deal of respect towards its leaders,building skills,trap setting,and being extremely friendly
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): I am good at building and mining
Will you join our Military?: Why wouldn't I!!;)
Skype or teamspeak?:skype
Previous towns?:none at all

Last edited:

Ultanian

Portal
When did you join HC?:Today
What is your future/current profession and combat class?:Miner/Paladin
What can you offer to the Empire?: A great deal of respect towards its leaders,building skills,trap setting,and being extremely friendly
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): I am good at building and mining
Will you join our Military?: Why wouldn't I!!;)
Skype or teamspeak?:skype
Previous towns?:none at all
Accepted! Giving perms to the town conversation.

Docxm7

Glowing Redstone
When did you join HC?: Around 1 1/2 years ago
What is your future/current profession and combat class?: Runesmith/Wizard
What can you offer to the Empire?: I am a hard worker and I am an also very active player to the server. Team player
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): I'm good with mining and PVP/PVE
Will you join our Military?: I'd be happy to join your military!
Skype or teamspeak?: Both!
Previous towns? Drakenvale

Ultanian

Portal
When did you join HC?: Around 1 1/2 years ago
What is your future/current profession and combat class?: Runesmith/Wizard
What can you offer to the Empire?: I am a hard worker and I am an also very active player to the server. Team player
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): I'm good with mining and PVP/PVE
Will you join our Military?: I'd be happy to join your military!
Skype or teamspeak?: Both!
Previous towns? Drakenvale
I remember you applying for Conduit last map but you never really replied. What happened?

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
I remember you applying for Conduit last map but you never really replied. What happened?
He came on every now and then but eventually gave up on us. (Which makes sense.)

What I'm wondering however @Docxm7 is why you are once more interested in joining us when you weren't last map?