• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[UE] Alderrath (11)

_MadGod

TNT
When did you join HC?: About a week ago

What is your future/current profession and combat class?: I plan on being a ranger because rangers tracking ability would make it easy to make money as a hit-man, profession is up for suggestion.

What can you offer to the Empire?: Alot of free time, and my love of winning.

Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): I do some light coding, and like to write.

Will you join our Military?: I would love to join the military!

Skype or teamspeak?: I don't because iv never had a reason to, but would if you accept me.

Previous towns?: You would have the great honer of being my first town.

If this is CarChuck reading this, thanks for pointing me toward my hopefully new town. <3

CarChuck

Stone
When did you join HC?: About a week ago

What is your future/current profession and combat class?: I plan on being a ranger because rangers tracking ability would make it easy to make money as a hit-man, profession is up for suggestion.

What can you offer to the Empire?: Alot of free time, and my love of winning.

Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): I do some light coding, and like to write.

Will you join our Military?: I would love to join the military!

Skype or teamspeak?: I don't because iv never had a reason to, but would if you accept me.

Previous towns?: You would have the great honer of being my first town.

If this is CarChuck reading this, thanks for pointing me toward my hopefully new town. <3

You sound like a wonderful addition to our town! Accepted
You can find us around X: -2000 Z: 300. When you make it here, please wait for me to come online so I can invite you into the town. UltNachpony will give you city and convo perms when he deems you an honorary member.

Ultanian

Portal
When did you join HC?: Jul 24, 2013 (I had to make a new MC account due to my last one being compromised. Ask @Danda or @Xanipher)
What is your future/current profession and combat class?: [Undecided]/Necromancer
What can you offer to the Empire?: Laughs, and my top-level architecture.
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): I don't know-- I've played MC since Alpha so I know my way around.
Will you join our Military?: Once I get my ass out of Lost Soul
Skype or teamspeak?: Both
Previous towns?: Sicarius. I left it 2 days later because the owner is a nut.
If your still interested in joining, I'm getting on today and can add you to the town.

Ultanian

Portal
@Admins Because it's an official town now with a claim and everything, do you think it could go on the official townships forum?

Le_Leg

Legacy Supporter 9
I think it's best we get stronger before letting the world know we exist. We might get raided.

Ultanian

Portal
I think it's best we get stronger before letting the world know we exist. We might get raided.
People already know about us if they surf the forums, also for some reason I can't invite you to the town convo

When did you join HC?: Not too long ago, still pretty green.
What is your future/current profession and combat class?: Paladin and alchemist
What can you offer to the Empire?: Well, i can offer my sword and my strength, assuming that i have some.
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): Not particularly, i do play the clarinet pretty well, however.
Will you join our Military?: Yes.
Skype or teamspeak?: Sometimes, not often
Previous towns?: N/A

Ultanian

Portal
When did you join HC?: Not too long ago, still pretty green.
What is your future/current profession and combat class?: Paladin and alchemist
What can you offer to the Empire?: Well, i can offer my sword and my strength, assuming that i have some.
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): Not particularly, i do play the clarinet pretty well, however.
Will you join our Military?: Yes.
Skype or teamspeak?: Sometimes, not often
Previous towns?: N/A
Are you still looking for a town? If so, let me know and then you'll be accepted!

Chriswc14

TNT
[USERGROUP=9][USERGROUP=9]@Admins[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] I am the new owner of Alderrath and I want to make a new thread for our town since the town went inactive I am working (alone by the way) to get this town back on track. Could someone tell me what I need to do to get this accomplished (the new thread that is and to get rid of this one). I need this information ASAP.

Last edited: