• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[UE] Alderrath (11)

Ultanian

Portal
Ultanian Empire- Alderrath

Welcome! You are either here because you have been surfing the forums dying to post something, looking for a town/clan to join, or even just to see what we're about. To let you know, I have been wanting to make a successful, thriving town built on PvP for quite some time now and with the map wipe this seems like another chance for @Mustardmanmcgee and I to do so.
Lore: TBA

Mission: World peace, through world domination.

Ranking System: As the saviors of the New Era, we allow all to join our ranks. However, there are always spies among us, therefore to be granted permissions to all of the town you must ascend through our combat and class-based ranking system.

Rank 1: Imperial Soldier and Imperial Caster
The Soldiers and Casters are the main force of the Empire. Without them, we wouldn't have firepower. Are given access to main buildings like a barracks.
Rank 2: Imperial Vanguard, Imperial Mage, and Imperial Medic
The Vanguards are made up of rushing classes preferably, with high agility and power. Mages are stronger magical beings than their lower ranks the Casters. Medics are any class with the ability to heal. Have access to free reagents and costlier items. Become one of these ranks by mastering your combat class.
Rank 3: Imperial Commander
Commanders direct strategy within the battle and decide what exactly is the plan when there is none. Has access to most of the buildings. Become a Commander by not dying once in a successful battle, with proof.
Rank 4: Champion
The Champion is the best of the best, and deciding who to attack and when. To become Champion, you must beat the current Champion in a duel. Access enabled to all buildings.
Application (Copy paste):
When did you join HC?:
What is your future/current profession and combat class?:
What can you offer to the Empire?:
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related):
Will you join our Military?:
Skype or teamspeak?:
Previous towns?:
Member List:
@Le_Leg
@_MadGod

Last edited:

Ultanian

Portal
Current Progress:
8/4/2014- Land's been claimed! We have a safe area for our residents now. Now, we're building up the walls, so try to save as much stone as possible!

Last edited:

CarChuck

Stone
Although I am very new to Herocraft, (Not to say that I haven't done my research on the wiki ;)) I am quite interested in joining an awesome community after the wipe. I have little experience with this server, but hope to learn a lot from playing with other players, like yourselves. So, here's my application...

When did you join HC?: Not too long ago. I've been reluctant to play considering there will be a reset in six days. I'm basically a HC noob.

What is your future/current profession and combat class?: I plan to go for a Paladin/Alchemist after the reset. I've done extensive research on both classes.

What can you offer to the Empire?: I can offer my proficient building skills, my protective shield over Ultania and my vast, overall knowledge of Minecraft in general. I am also very interested in Roleplaying of any kind. I will offer all my equal and undivided respect to each and every soul within the walls of Ultania. I will fulfill any role appointed to me, from digging out rooms, to fighting in combat. Your words are my command.

Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): I am a talented Builder, a decent artist, a great PvP'er, and not bad at writing.

Will you join our Military?: What makes you think I wont. :cool:

Skype or teamspeak?: Skype: (carchuck123). I will acquire teamspeak, if required.

Previous towns?: None at all...

Mind you, as I do attend school, I cannot be online as much as I would like to be. I can play everyday, strictly from 3:00-6:00PM EST on weekdays, and all day on weekends. I have some good friends that would possibly be willing to join, if I were to be accepted into the Ultanian Empire. Thanks.

-CarChuck

Ultanian

Portal
Although I am very new to Herocraft, (Not to say that I haven't done my research on the wiki ;)) I am quite interested in joining an awesome community after the wipe. I have little experience with this server, but hope to learn a lot from playing with other players, like yourselves. So, here's my application...

When did you join HC?: Not too long ago. I've been reluctant to play considering there will be a reset in six days. I'm basically a HC noob.

What is your future/current profession and combat class?: I plan to go for a Paladin/Alchemist after the reset. I've done extensive research on both classes.

What can you offer to the Empire?: I can offer my proficient building skills, my protective shield over Ultania and my vast, overall knowledge of Minecraft in general. I am also very interested in Roleplaying of any kind. I will offer all my equal and undivided respect to each and every soul within the walls of Ultania. I will fulfill any role appointed to me, from digging out rooms, to fighting in combat. Your words are my command.

Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): I am a talented Builder, a decent artist, a great PvP'er, and not bad at writing.

Will you join our Military?: What makes you think I wont. :cool:

Skype or teamspeak?: Skype: (carchuck123). I will acquire teamspeak, if required.

Previous towns?: None at all...

Mind you, as I do attend school, I cannot be online as much as I would like to be. I can play everyday, strictly from 3:00-6:00PM EST on weekdays, and all day on weekends. I have some good friends that would possibly be willing to join, if I were to be accepted into the Ultanian Empire. Thanks.

-CarChuck
Congrats, first to post and be accepted... You should try watching the thread so you know whenever I put out an update. See you after the wipe!

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Woah when did this all happen @UltNachopony? :O

Gotta tag some of our buds, can't leave them out of it!

@Nate Olson! (You da shiz at recruiting) @Ccrazymaster! (Still interested mayn?) @Chriswc14! (Still interested mayn?) @jasonc1111 & @tray55! (If you ain't got a place to stay, feel free to roost your wings with us until you can create a town!) @ironmikepoke (You still interested mayn?)

@Dwarfers & @malikdanab if you have no plans, no Raubtier, etc, you can hang with us for awhile!

Ok, time to tag most of the people that Nate Olson let into Conduit... Here goes...
@Parsalin, @axis73, @Nickynorrell, @DimensionZero0, @matergator5, @timbier007, @CallawaySpriter, @Master_Deziqn1... Thats about it.

Those under the new recruits list who do not respond by Saturday morning CST will be terminated from the list

Happy days! New map FTW!

Last edited:

Chriswc14

TNT
@Mustardmanmcgee (Absolutely)

When did you join HC?: Dec. 15, 2013 (almost 6 months)

What is your future/current profession and combat class?: Engineer / Wizard

What can you offer to the Empire?: Redstone devices, strategic advantages, and a descent warrior

Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): I'm learing several programming languages and for my Senior Project this past school year i made a video game which is not yet open to the public.

Will you join our Military?: Yes

Skype or teamspeak?: I have a skype

Previous towns?: Only Conduit
(to add i still have not been able to get inside @Nate Olson )

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
@Mustardmanmcgee (Absolutely)

When did you join HC?: Dec. 15, 2013 (almost 6 months)

What is your future/current profession and combat class?: Engineer / Wizard

What can you offer to the Empire?: Redstone devices, strategic advantages, and a descent warrior

Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): I'm learing several programming languages and for my Senior Project this past school year i made a video game which is not yet open to the public.

Will you join our Military?: Yes

Skype or teamspeak?: I have a skype

Previous towns?: Only Conduit
(to add i still have not been able to get inside @Nate Olson )
Accepted! Find us either at the very start of the map at 3:00 P.M tomorrow, or message us later!

When did you join HC?: a while ago but couldnt play it so consider noob
What is your future/current profession and combat class?:ranger/farmerormerchant not decided
What can you offer to the Empire?:if farmer i will try to fill the town's food as much as i can and i'm not a good pvper but i dont think there is much rangers so i can do long range for town after a long while might make a town and form an alliance maby?
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related):love the bow so will propably improve non minecraft wont be useful
Will you join our Military?:yea but as stated not a good pvper
Skype or teamspeak?:skype crazymazen18
Previous towns?:conduit accepted but wasnt able to go

When did you join HC?: a while ago but couldnt play it so consider noob
What is your future/current profession and combat class?:ranger/farmerormerchant not decided
What can you offer to the Empire?:if farmer i will try to fill the town's food as much as i can and i'm not a good pvper but i dont think there is much rangers so i can do long range for town after a long while might make a town and form an alliance maby?
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related):love the bow so will propably improve non minecraft wont be useful
Will you join our Military?:yea but as stated not a good pvper
Skype or teamspeak?:skype crazymazen18
Previous towns?:conduit accepted but wasnt able to go
one more quick thing i will also gather or the resources that i can if needed

CarChuck

Stone
the time got extended will you guys be able to login?
Perhaps. I hope.

Also, to our glorious leaders: please inform us of the bases location, via forum messaging/Skype, when you find a good spot to setup. I'd like to get working with you guys ASAP, if I am able to get online. :D

Perhaps. I hope.

Also, to our glorious leaders: please inform us of the bases location, via forum messaging/Skype, when you find a good spot to setup. I'd like to get working with you guys ASAP, if I am able to get online. :D
if they are still going to login and you are at the reset they said we'll meet up

Ultanian

Portal
I'll make a conversation on here only town members will be able to see. I'll post goals and current events on there, including the coords.

iXiPulseiXi

Stone
When did you join HC?: About 1 year ago
What is your future/current profession and combat class?: Likely going to be an Engineer and Paladin
What can you offer to the Empire?: Buildings structures and such I am great at building defenses.
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): People say I am funny, thats about all I can think of
Will you join our Military?: Sure Ill kill some badies
Skype or teamspeak?: Both and a mac
Previous towns?: Newerth and Raubtier

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
When did you join HC?: About 1 year ago
What is your future/current profession and combat class?: Likely going to be an Engineer and Paladin
What can you offer to the Empire?: Buildings structures and such I am great at building defenses.
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): People say I am funny, thats about all I can think of
Will you join our Military?: Sure Ill kill some badies
Skype or teamspeak?: Both and a mac
Previous towns?: Newerth and Raubtier
Accepted! Come chop wood with us maggot!

Nate Olson

Gold
Sorry I was at a camp, there were a few things I didn't get to until just now. Sure, @Mustardmanmcgee im up for it, next time I see you ingame you can invite me and all that stuff.
When did you join HC?: A while back, I don't remember exactly, but a long time.
What is your future/current profession and combat class?: Wizard and alchemist
What can you offer to the Empire?: I am nice, always willing to help someone out. I am on quite often, and I have some decent MC skills (Combat not included)
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): I have many special talents, just too many to list :p (but i am good with redstone - I can build a calculator easy peasy)
Will you join our Military?: Sure, I guess. I wouldn't be much use though.
Skype or teamspeak?: Dangit, been meaning to set up teamspeak, just got it. No skype.
Previous towns?: Yes! Conduit FTW! I was a citizen, but got promoted to mayor.
P.S. Hi Mustard!
P.P.S. I can get on right now if you want, o holy mustard king

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry I was at a camp, there were a few things I didn't get to until just now. Sure, @Mustardmanmcgee im up for it, next time I see you ingame you can invite me and all that stuff.
When did you join HC?: A while back, I don't remember exactly, but a long time.
What is your future/current profession and combat class?: Wizard and alchemist
What can you offer to the Empire?: I am nice, always willing to help someone out. I am on quite often, and I have some decent MC skills (Combat not included)
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): I have many special talents, just too many to list :p (but i am good with redstone - I can build a calculator easy peasy)
Will you join our Military?: Sure, I guess. I wouldn't be much use though.
Skype or teamspeak?: Dangit, been meaning to set up teamspeak, just got it. No skype.
Previous towns?: Yes! Conduit FTW! I was a citizen, but got promoted to mayor.
P.S. Hi Mustard!
P.P.S. I can get on right now if you want, o holy mustard king
What are you doing applying?!?! You don't have to apply, you are the official herald of the team! xD

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
@iXiPulseiXi @Nate Olson @UltNachopony @CarChuck @Ccrazymaster @Chriswc14 (Wow, seven of us already!!)

I will be gone starting tomorrow and ending 1 week from tomorrow (aka next saturday) If you get up early enough (aka 5:00 A.M CST) then you might be able to catch me before I leave.

Sorry to sneak this up on you. I am not leaving forever, and I am not going to die in the Sahara Desert. Goodbye, goodluck, and happy hunting.

Ultania FTW!