• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[UE] Alderrath (11)

Docxm7

Glowing Redstone
He came on every now and then but eventually gave up on us. (Which makes sense.)

What I'm wondering however @Docxm7 is why you are once more interested in joining us when you weren't last map?

I went on a trip to the US for around a month, so I decided to put herocraft down ( I had summer homework,,,,,a crapload). When I was back, I believe I got kicked for inactivity? So I joined another town (Prometheus). However, the people of Prometheus were not very helpful, and I got shunned to the side. I left herocraft for a while again. Then, my friend irl asked me if I wanted to play again with him. We ended up joining Drakenvale. The map wipe came soon after. I feel Conduit had better citizens compared to the other towns. Thus I decided to join one under you guys again.

Ultanian

Portal
I went on a trip to the US for around a month, so I decided to put herocraft down ( I had summer homework,,,,,a crapload). When I was back, I believe I got kicked for inactivity? So I joined another town (Prometheus). However, the people of Prometheus were not very helpful, and I got shunned to the side. I left herocraft for a while again. Then, my friend irl asked me if I wanted to play again with him. We ended up joining Drakenvale. The map wipe came soon after. I feel Conduit had better citizens compared to the other towns. Thus I decided to join one under you guys again.
Seems legit.

Welcome to the town! Inviting you to town convo, the coords should be in there somewhere...

When did you join HC?: About a week ago.

What is your future/current profession and combat class?: No profession yet, will become a enchanter or smith. Or any prof you may need.
I`m a runeblade.

What can you offer to the Empire?: I`m a pretty good builder, so I can help build stuff if needed. also kinda good in PvP, I`ve plaid pvp servers for 2 years before joining HC. (Might not be so awesome atm, just got back from a MC break). I can mine with you guys with needed etc.
Pretty all-round cool guy I guess.

Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): Well... I`m good in football and ice hockey :D Though I don`t play in a team so they don`t take all my time :3

Will you join our Military?: Sure will do, once I master Runeblade.

Skype or teamspeak?: Both.
Previous towns?:I was in mystic for one day, then left because no one of them said anything to me. :confused:

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
When did you join HC?: About a week ago.

What is your future/current profession and combat class?: No profession yet, will become a enchanter or smith. Or any prof you may need.
I`m a runeblade.

What can you offer to the Empire?: I`m a pretty good builder, so I can help build stuff if needed. also kinda good in PvP, I`ve plaid pvp servers for 2 years before joining HC. (Might not be so awesome atm, just got back from a MC break). I can mine with you guys with needed etc.
Pretty all-round cool guy I guess.

Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): Well... I`m good in football and ice hockey :D Though I don`t play in a team so they don`t take all my time :3

Will you join our Military?: Sure will do, once I master Runeblade.

Skype or teamspeak?: Both.
Previous towns?:I was in mystic for one day, then left because no one of them said anything to me. :confused:
I'll agree with you that Mystic definitely seems to have dead managers. (Due to the fact that they have nearly 10 unchecked apps :O) However I have one question:

Were you ever accepted into the clan "Honeybadgers"? If so, are you still in it? We have a clan and it would be much preferred if you joined it.

tres322

Glowing Redstone
When did you join HC?: i start playing 1 year ago but sttoped for some months
What is your future/current profession and combat class?: i wanna be a a enginer but not still chosen a combat class
What can you offer to the Empire?:a good mind, a help to pvp
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): i know almost everithing about the game and i can give a good help at pvp and i can get resources
Will you join our Military?:yes , of course
Skype or teamspeak?:no, sorry
Previous towns?:the order of arch

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
What is your future/current profession and combat class?: i wanna be a a enginer but not still chosen a combat class
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): i know almost everithing about the game and i can give a good help at pvp and i can get resources
Still interested?

keylan118

Dirt
When did you join HC?: A couple days ago
What is your future/current profession and combat class?: Warrior/Paladin
What can you offer to the Empire?: I'm a good builder and I hope to be an Engineer, so I can do redstone
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): Redstone
Will you join our Military?: Probably
Skype or teamspeak?: I have Skype
Previous towns?: None

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
When did you join HC?: A couple days ago
What is your future/current profession and combat class?: Warrior/Paladin
What can you offer to the Empire?: I'm a good builder and I hope to be an Engineer, so I can do redstone
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): Redstone
Will you join our Military?: Probably
Skype or teamspeak?: I have Skype
Previous towns?: None
Accepted!
Get online at one point or another meet CarChuck, who has ascended to the throne and is now mayor.
@CarChuck

CarChuck

Stone
Note to everyone, this thread will be no longer be active, nor used. Please refrain from posting on it. A new thread regarding our town will be posted shortly. Also, I may be starting a new convo, and re-adding everyone, due to some idle members that I can't delete on our current one.

Forum Moderation and Administration, feel free to delete this thread if you'd like.
(I'm sure @UltNachopony can give consent)

tres322

Glowing Redstone

Le_Leg

Legacy Supporter 9
When did you join HC?: Jul 24, 2013 (I had to make a new MC account due to my last one being compromised. Ask @Danda or @Xanipher)
What is your future/current profession and combat class?: [Undecided]/Necromancer
What can you offer to the Empire?: Laughs, and my top-level architecture.
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): I don't know-- I've played MC since Alpha so I know my way around.
Will you join our Military?: Once I get my ass out of Lost Soul
Skype or teamspeak?: Both
Previous towns?: Sicarius. I left it 2 days later because the owner is a nut.

Last edited:

CarChuck

Stone

When did you join HC?: Jul 24, 2013 (I had to make a new MC account due to my last one being compromised. Ask @Danda or @Xanipher)
What is your future/current profession and combat class?: [Undecided]/Necromancer
What can you offer to the Empire?: Laughs, and my top-level architecture.
Any special talents? (Doesn't have to be MC related): I don't know-- I've played MC since Alpha so I know my way around.
Will you join our Military?: Once I get my ass out of Lost Soul
Skype or teamspeak?: Both
Previous towns?: Sicarius. I left it 2 days later because the owner is a nut.

Once we get some things sorted out on our side, @UltNachopony will get back to you two asap. We're addressing some current scheduling issues which have arisen. ;)