• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers] Evil [19]

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
Regardless of who leads, I doubt an issue several months ago should be one to curb the fact that I'm useful on the right side. But I'll leave that decision to the people recruiting.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
@qNickp I like xerot. Even though I raped him cause he was a lower level caster and I was a mid level bard, he still did a decent job fighting me, plus we could use another ranger/disciple. :D

qNickp

TNT
@qNickp I like xerot. Even though I raped him cause he was a lower level caster and I was a mid level bard, he still did a decent job fighting me, plus we could use another ranger/disciple. :D

I remember going to pano and when xerot was there he was pegging me and c12 like shit. He got dem arrow shooting skillznetz I won't lie.

Xerot

Legacy Supporter 4
Ah, I just managed to dig this one up, hah. I'll go ahead and redirect my app there, thanks.

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
Back under c12....
•noobs gone
•HC back in order
•cookies for everyone.??

Yay c12's back.