• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers] Evil [19]

In game name:
Bingy1218
Hero Paths/Specs:
26 Ninja, 55 Disciple, 13 Dreadknight and 8 Mason
Hero Levels: 55 Disciple, 8 Mason
Mastered Specs/Paths:
I've mastered all of the Paths and I Have mastered Disciple
Why you should be a Tree Creeper:
I crave any pvp that I can find and I search around the map for people to kill picking on specific targets then moving onto the next. When the odds are massively stacked against me I get cover and find a strategic way to have an advantage, I carefully use my environment and I have also seen you guys pvp and the skill you all contribute to a successful raid, and so I hope that I can add to that skill.
What you can contribute:
I would like to think my PVP skills come first in this case as I am a keen pvper and I feel as if I am quite good at it also Being a Disciple I can pick off targets allowing the group to Obliterate any important members of the opposition, I offer my ability to coordinate and listen, I am not much of a leader more of a follower who will follow instructions to the point and finally I can aid in the gearing of members as I have quite a large stock of materials.
Time Zone:
GMT ( Don't let this put you off as I am online to usually around 2am)
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both):
I have a headset with a mic so I am able to both talk and listen however mainly listen depending on the time of night at which we are speaking.
Absolutely Not.

Jinder745

Obsidian
In game name:
Bingy1218
Hero Paths/Specs:
Mastered Specs/Paths:
I crave any pvp that I can find and I search around the map for people to kill picking on specific targets then moving onto the next. When the odds are massively stacked against me I get cover and find a strategic way to have an advantage, I carefully use my environment and I have also seen you guys pvp and the skill you all contribute to a successful raid, and so I hope that I can add to that skill.
What you can contribute:
I would like to think my PVP skills come first in this case as I am a keen pvper and I feel as if I am quite good at it also Being a Disciple I can pick off targets allowing the group to Obliterate any important members of the opposition, I offer my ability to coordinate and listen, I am not much of a leader more of a follower who will follow instructions to the point and finally I can aid in the gearing of members as I have quite a large stock of materials.
Time Zone:
I have a headset with a mic so I am able to both talk and listen however mainly listen depending on the time of night at which we are speaking.
Absolutely Not.
Dont listen to MrPap Your Accepted!!!!

In game name:
Bingy1218
Hero Paths/Specs:
Mastered Specs/Paths:
What you can contribute:
Time Zone:
Absolutely Not.
Dont listen to MrPap Your Accepted!!!!
Jinder, I will strike you down

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
Awesome,
You could even give me some targets and I'll hunt 'em down, much like some Skyrim-themed shit quest haha.

And cheers, much more design to come if ever needed by the TC!

@c12095 you can have him hunt me down if you like.... I'll give him a good fight alright.

Glent

Glowing Redstone
In game name: Glent
Hero Paths/Specs: Cleric / Engineer
Hero Levels: 55/44
Mastered Specs/Paths Disciple, Druid, Bloodmage, Cleric / Healer, Crafter
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Enjoy PvPing in a group and I've mastered every healer class. Also you lads nicked Dazzlar so I can't go about with him as much any more.
What you can contribute: I enjoy healing and raiding and I'll be shooting for Archon/Templar when it comes out, since I'm nearly there. Can also do ICs and Pistons if you need them for buildings.
Time Zone: GMT
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both

c12095

Holy Shit!
In game name: Glent
Hero Paths/Specs: Cleric / Engineer
Hero Levels: 55/44
Mastered Specs/Paths Disciple, Druid, Bloodmage, Cleric
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: Enjoy PvPing in a group and I've mastered every healer class. Also you lads nicked Dazzlar so I can't go about with him as much any more.
What you can contribute: I enjoy healing and raiding and I'll be shooting for Archon/Templar when it comes out, since I'm nearly there. Can also do ICs and Pistons if you need them for buildings.
Time Zone: GMT
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Both

Healers are always welcome and we've raided with you once before. Get with me sometime later today and we can talk.

vlushy11

Glowing Redstone
In game name: PewPewPewLasers
Hero Paths/Specs: Ranger (25) Ninja (23 or 24) and i was a 27 bard i believe
Hero Levels: 25 Ranger/ 22 crafter
Mastered Specs/Paths: for the time being i have only mastered rogue, but i am working hard to master ranger
I have always loved PVP on HeroCraft. It is probably one of my favorite things on the server. I have heard a lot about the tree creepers and have heard that you guys are if not the best, one of the best PVP guilds on HeroCraft. I am a pretty good PVPer, and if i had to i could best pretty much anyone in my town. (which i will leave to join the TC's)
What you can contribute: I am on daily, I am a dedicated player, and I am willing to help any one of the TC's out. Also, being a ranger, I could track anyone for free. :D I will help out any fellow TC without hesitation, no matter who the enemy is.
Time Zone: MDT
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I think I still have teamspeak, if not i can re-download. I can then for sure listen, and talk when required to.
Don't mean to be a dick, but I hate liars. Pew was a lvl 10 to 20 bard.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Mastered Specs/Paths: for the time being i have only mastered rogue, but i am working hard to master ranger
I have always loved PVP on HeroCraft. It is probably one of my favorite things on the server. I have heard a lot about the tree creepers and have heard that you guys are if not the best, one of the best PVP guilds on HeroCraft. I am a pretty good PVPer, and if i had to i could best pretty much anyone in my town. (which i will leave to join the TC's)
What you can contribute: I am on daily, I am a dedicated player, and I am willing to help any one of the TC's out. Also, being a ranger, I could track anyone for free. :D I will help out any fellow TC without hesitation, no matter who the enemy is.
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): I think I still have teamspeak, if not i can re-download. I can then for sure listen, and talk when required to.
you kidding me vlushy? you are coming off as a dick. I was at least a lvl 25 bard, and i remeber you were a 18 necro. It didnt save my xp though because it was before the new patch.

vlushy11

Glowing Redstone
you kidding me vlushy? you are coming off as a dick. I was at least a lvl 25 bard, and i remeber you were a 18 necro. It didnt save my xp though because it was before the new patch.
did you forget when I got skeleton? Skeleton is lvl 30 necro. *FAIL*

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
did you forget when I got skeleton? Skeleton is lvl 30 necro. *FAIL*

Skeleton is good for killing afk peeps in spawn ;)

Keache

Legacy Supporter 7
I heard water does the job nicely, as well. Your own fault for AFKing in spawn though. NEVER AFK in Herocraft.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry to post here and i'll gtfo after this post but Pew is right. I know his level in bard was over 20 and it dosn't even matter because it didn't save anyways. Vlushy there is no reason for you to call pew a liar and other crap like that. If he wants to join Tree Creepers it has nothing to do with you and you should let him do what he wants instead of doing everything you can to get him declined. If you guys want to bicker bicker in a conversation instead of the this thread, no one needs to hear you too fight and spam the thread with bickering. Thats all I have to say.