• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers] Evil [19]

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
Holy shitaki mushrooms! @cmckenica , I think I have played you in league...just sayin

Edit: my IGN is TheYerrowPeril
Omg... I think I played with you in my 1st game ever. I was the one that kept dying from the turrets...
But you have to know this, I was on my 2008 laptop (HP Pavilion dv6810us), which was getting only ~15fps, while Khoibui was on his new laptop getting 35-40 fps. I now have it on my 2007 iMac, which gets more frames than 15 :p

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Holy shitaki mushrooms! @cmckenica , I think I have played you in league...just sayin

Omg... I think I played with you in my 1st game ever. I was the one that kept dying from the turrets...
But you have to know this, I was on my 2008 laptop (HP Pavilion dv6810us), which was getting only ~15fps, while Khoibui was on his new laptop getting 35-40 fps. I now have it on my 2007 iMac, which gets more frames than 15 :p
I'm on a 2008 laptop that sucks at life and has no friends.. -__-

Dazzlar

TNT
In game name: Dazzlar
Hero Paths/Specs: Dragoon, Paladin, Dreadknight, Samurai, Bard, Ranger, Healer, Rogue, Warrior, Caster, Smith
Hero Levels: 55 on each
Mastered Specs/Paths Stated above
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I believe i should be a tree creeper because i am great at pvp, work well in teams,
What you can contribute: Well as stated above i have mastered all req's for juggernaut and i am also a 55 smith so having repairs/deconstruct during raids is very handy
Time Zone: Est
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Yes

Kwong050

Holy Shit!

you were Ashe right?

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7

you were Ashe right?
No, I wasn't Ashe, but I seriously remember playing with you on LoL.

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: adioshoes78
Hero Paths/Specs: Dragoon, Warrior, dreadknight
Hero Levels: 55 on dragoon and warrior and 25 on dread knight currently
Mastered Specs/Paths Stated above
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I love pvp more than anything, especially team pvp. I also love team raids. i don't think you can accomplish anything on your own unless your buddies are close at hand.
What you can contribute: I have smarts, and i can always find a way to get out of trouble and if need be, fight my way through.
Time Zone: Est
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Yes

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
@c12095 , the reason I think people are all of a sudden applying is because they want the fame of the tourney when the TC will obviously win and because they want a team.

This is all imo.

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3
@c12095 , the reason I think people are all of a sudden applying is because they want the fame of the tourney when the TC will obviously win and because they want a team.

This is all imo.
Naw, they just want to be more like you Kwong!