• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers] Evil [19]

Hall of Fame:
-Dmil23
-Zdylann
-Devon154
-djmikelyn
-tmargz
-Screaming_Monk
-crbowers
-Brancher
-bazola
-Xonegod
-morchid
-Oryinn
-Solopanda
-Hanpeter77
-Aryios
-Malmenca
-heylookitskyle
That's better. ;)
c12095

ChunkyM0nk3y

Legacy Supporter 4
In game name: ChunkyM0nk3y
Hero Paths/Specs: Warrior
Hero Levels: 20, unfortunately, but I will be leveling fery fast... just had a very long break since early January
Mastered Specs/Paths none
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I'm very good at PVP, know how to teamplay in minecraft, I have over 2 years experience in the game itself, and I can fight&build very well.
What you can contribute: My riches, and my abilities.
Time Zone: Germany, GMT +1
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): listen

ShizzDawgg

Godly
@WoleverEntun We'd be willing to go mercenary if you'd like help in beating down Altum. Services will not be free, but we could offer protection, defense of your town in the event of a raid by Altum members, and offensive manuevers if you want us to just full out zerg. Tell me or @c12095 if you're interested.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
@WoleverEntun We'd be willing to go mercenary if you'd like help in beating down Altum. Services will not be free, but we could over protection, defense of your town in the event of a raid by Altum members, and offensive manuevers if you want us to just full out zerg. Tell me or @c12095 if you're interested.
now i haven't been active on that forum or anything, but what the hell happened with altum wole?

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
-c12095
-ShizzDawgg
-qNickp
-Mrpapodopolus
-Maxomillion547
-stealth_ninja_
-nubber
-CreepOnChicken
-Kryptomaniac
-Garrettnoyd
-Devoshade
-jinder745
-Shrimpy77
-Perlmutter
WTF im I?​

Aetosion

Obsidian
@WoleverEntun I'd assist with the TC's efforts if they're paid, and provide my services for free. The TCs are my homies. I'm sure there'd also be a few willing guys from Erebos that'd help you out just for the kills.