• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers] Evil [19]

malmenca

Diamond
I'm in no way trolling either.

I can put my issues to rest if my few questions can be answered satisfactorily..
1. Why is it okay to copy someone's group?
2. Why do people want to be TC if the perception was and still is somewhat that they all hack( with exceptions) ?

@ShadoWall555 lorien's tree town isn't an original idea, your towns name is mordor right? Not to original. Most of anything anyone will do has been done in someway shape or form,
And the TC skin was an original idea created by eliterubberduck. The man is a genius. The tree creeper idea is his and he created his image of a TC so fuck off about the skin being someone elses.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9

I can put my issues to rest if my few questions can be answered satisfactorily..
2. Why do people want to be TC if the perception was and still is somewhat that they all hack( with exceptions) ?

@ShadoWall555 lorien's tree town isn't an original idea, your towns name is mordor right? Not to original. Most of anything anyone will do has been done in someway shape or form,
And the TC skin was an original idea created by eliterubberduck. The man is a genius. The tree creeper idea is his and he created his image of a TC so fuck off about the skin being someone elses.
Well I'm not part of lorien and my town is not mordor so your argument is invalid. My town is morten which is Latin for death. All of my architecture is designed and created by my SIC taintedcor. My town is highly original. Also, I will find the original TC skin when I get home.

malmenca

Diamond
I did not make my point very well so I will redo it,

NO he did not make the original tree creeper skin.YES he did create the tree creeper image in which a mask was on a tree creeper, the idea is very original. The existing skin was a useful template to develop the treecreeper image as he saw fit

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7

Did you just ignore what I said before? No one gives a fuck that it's not their original idea. Get over it because all their doing is trying to make a good name for it while continuing the guild.

A few months back, there was controversy over the title of "NATO" which was a massive alliance of towns during Sanctum. This acronym was used by a Kingdom started under the capital of Jericho. A lot of the guys from NATO were upset because of the fact Jericho was an evil town at the time, and the veterans of Sanctum wished to preserve the nature of the virtuous alliance, which was understandable. Soon enough, NATO was left alone. Basically my point is, @c12095 , if these guys want to be forever known as the hacker douche bag trolls who everyone hated, then so be it.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I did not make my point very well so I will redo it,

NO he did not make the original tree creeper skin.YES he did create the tree creeper image in which a mask was on a tree creeper, the idea is very original. The existing skin was a useful template to develop the treecreeper image as he saw fit
No matter how much you sugar coat it its still not original. Taking a skin and slapping a 1 pixel band around the head and pasting skins faces onto its mask layer is far from original.

ShizzDawgg

Godly

Revival* Not copying, as some of us were recruited later on last map :3

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
dude we had a shitloada members whe c12 was leader and afew original gang members but they were all like.

dur im leaving cas c12 is a douche.

dur dmil wants us to disband but ill leave.

Dur i found a castle and got some kid to built a wall around it, fuck lorien i got my own castle i can haz with my family and its impossible to raid.

durr i still haz perms to lorien lets go raid da vault for the lolz stoofs.

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
yeah evsrything i said was from wut the reasons some people wanted to leave lorien.

and some left becuz they were apparently bullied by the members. Maybe its becuz u kids should of stop dickin arouns in the first place.

malmenca

Diamond
Eh, idk what anyone else thinks but I'm losing braincells reading what whitespot has been saying. O.G.T.C.O.D.C.W.R.K.A.D.