• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers] Evil [19]

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
And i love how these kids are trying to convince these tcs to hack lol. I would but nah.

herocraft is fun at times not to get banned

go c12. Keep the guild going. I enjoy watchin these kids rant about nothin. Now thats the new method of tc trollin

hmm

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
It's pretty funny watching you call others kids, judging by your grasp of the english language.
aww still crying bud?

Its funny the fact that you had trust in me to be on your guys side

LOL thx for all the stuff :p

Or because he's always baked when he plays MC
Not so much anymore :p

It's pretty funny watching you call others kids, judging by your grasp of the english language.
And its pretty funny that your one of those sterotypical children who recalls to peoples grammar.

And that comes with the lamest insult ever.

Oh and plz dont bother bringing your friends to this thread to like your post and to support you.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
These quadruple postings are very mature, just as much as your region abuse. I am going to stop posting now, cluttering up this thread. Sorry for any unwanted intrusion.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I say we all join walking seizures! :D The only thing that would make me want to keep the TC going is the fact that they are raging so hard over skins that they didn't even make lmao.

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
fuck no. i dont want to join the people. who chase me with MELONS and die.

Ill stay awhitespot1 guild and skin for the rest of hc. Anyone want to join me?

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
t0 all:

It's a game. quit bitching at each other and start riots instead.

But seriously, no one gives a shit, fucking move on. If they want to revive the TC, let them. You don't have some sort of "copyright" over the TC guild. just because all the OG TC are hackers doesn't mean these guys can't try to make a good name for the TC. ;)

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Maybe I should've rephrased - all the OG TC were once rule breakers. If they haven't been banned they were at least suspended at one time. With a few exceptions. the facts are right there, if they have been unbanned, I think they've (for the most part) learned their lesson.

Dmil23 - hacking, alt accounts, general douchebaggery
Devon154 - harrassment
Solopanda - hacking and still failing at PvP
zdylann - exploiting, alt accounts, disrespect to staff(unbanned)
Itzmak - exploiting, alt account (unbanned)
Oryinn - fly hacking on test, griefing and alt account
Djmikelyn - Harrassment(?)
Shortyy_oD - harrassment (3 day suspension)

I'm seeing a trend here.. Anyways, fighting the current group of TC, i dont see many signs of foul play. (no offense to you, mak)

zZHeroInSoup

Obsidian
maybe i should've rephrashed, all the OG TC were once rule breakers. if they havent been banned they were at least suspended. With a few exceptions. the facts are right there, if they havet been banned, they've learned their lesson:

Devon154 - harrassment

I'm seeing a trend here.. Anyways, fighting the current group of TC, i dont see many signs of foul play.
just me

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
maybe i should've rephrashed, all the OG TC were once rule breakers. if they havent been banned they were at least suspended. With a few exceptions. the facts are right there, if they havet been banned, they've learned their lesson:

Devon154 - harrassment

I'm seeing a trend here.. Anyways, fighting the current group of TC, i dont see many signs of foul play.
<3 Us current TCs don't need hacks to make us good at pvp. We also aren't dumb enough to talk shit to staff. New TC > old TC

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Let me just add, to make sure no one accuses me of "trolling", i am just trying to put across my points in a well mannered way. If this is trolling, you need to grow up and not get so freakin defensive. Sorry for any typos, m on my phone and the forums suck on here

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Let me just add, to make sure no one accuses me of "trolling", i am just trying to put across my points in a well mannered way. If this is trolling, you need to grow up and not get so freakin defensive. Sorry for any typos, m on my phone and the forums suck on here
We know. I don't mind your posts here. They bring up many valid points.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
fuck no. i dont want to join the people. who chase me with MELONS and die.

Ill stay awhitespot1 guild and skin for the rest of hc. Anyone want to join me?
If we wanted to kill you with those melons we would have. You haven't seen me and kongrave go on a melon rampage have you?