• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers] Evil [19]

c12095

Holy Shit!
This is getting pathetic, quit replying guys, its not worth it and honestly you are all looking like a bunch of little kids arguing.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
nu uo dun dert spul batur tam ne.

shtup al u i bng u to grund n slp u ll bckwrdz u knw i th bst spakr

@c12095

089218447890.jpg

Cool those beans of yours...

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@c12095 so whatcha think about my idea of making a Tree Creeper statue outta wool outside of Lorien =) i can make a huge hill it can sit on to look all fancy with steps going up to it and on base of statue a list of current and past members =)

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
@c12095 so whatcha think about my idea for a tree creeper statue outside of lorien i can put it on a hill with steps going up to make all fance and on base one side with current members list and other side with past members list huh ?

c12095

Holy Shit!
@c12095 so whatcha think about my idea for a tree creeper statue outside of lorien i can put it on a hill with steps going up to make all fance and on base one side with current members list and other side with past members list huh ?

I like the idea, I think we need a design for it first. I can give you the ip to the test server we has been using if you lost it.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Yes please give me the IP in PM lol cause the one you and agent gave me last time didnt work lol n yes i typed it write a million times hahahaha. But yea i would love to make this got it all in my head how everything around it is going to look. Which is why i pitched the garden maze idea to Angyles, make a great background to the Statue then our big ass tree house dead center hehehehe

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
Quick question for TC members only, specifically c12095. Anyway, why do the Treeps like to kill people so much? (Not bitching about anything, so shut ya mouths)