• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Tree Creepers] Evil [19]

malmenca

Diamond
I think whats being spoken about is quite constructive. Enlightening the new guys, and the old guys who don't know what the real deal is, is quite constructive. The Tree Creepers were created by (for the most part) Dmil23 and Eliterubberduck. Now, it is not "intellectual property" and as such can and will be used by others ( as it is now, with the current tree creepers.) That being said, the "real" Tree Creepers are to be determined by the leaders of the "real" Tree Creepers (Dmil23 Eliterubberduck and possibly others ).

This Tree Creeper guild is merely an attempt at giving themselves an image that isn't reality(http://herocraftonline.com/forum/in...-for-the-faint-heart.14320/page-6#post-125776)
The Tree Creeper name was one that was feared, thought of as cheaters by some, respected by others. In general it was, as I see it, a good thing to be a TC as it meant you were apart of a super sick community of rapists that slayed baddies in MC guys that liked video games and dominated Herocraft. It is now being used, in hopes, to have the old TC label stick onto the new "TC's" (A name that commands respect, etc...) But the names value has diminished so far so to the point that the original Tree Creepers have moved on from being TC.

The TC name needs to die. Why keep something that has died? You wouldn't keep your dog after it was run over by a car, buried alive, suffocated (Died) and redug up? Would you? Cuz then your a sick individual.

Jinder745

Obsidian
I think whats being spoken about is quite constructive. Enlightening the new guys, and the old guys who don't know what the real deal is, is quite constructive. The Tree Creepers were created by (for the most part) Dmil23 and Eliterubberduck. Now, it is not "intellectual property" and as such can and will be used by others ( as it is now, with the current tree creepers.) That being said, the "real" Tree Creepers are to be determined by the leaders of the "real" Tree Creepers (Dmil23 Eliterubberduck and possibly others ).

This Tree Creeper guild is merely an attempt at giving themselves an image that isn't reality(http://herocraftonline.com/forum/in...-for-the-faint-heart.14320/page-6#post-125776)
The Tree Creeper name was one that was feared, thought of as cheaters by some, respected by others. In general it was, as I see it, a good thing to be a TC as it meant you were apart of a super sick community of rapists that slayed baddies in MC guys that liked video games and dominated Herocraft. It is now being used, in hopes, to have the old TC label stick onto the new "TC's" (A name that commands respect, etc...) But the names value has diminished so far so to the point that the original Tree Creepers have moved on from being TC.

The TC name needs to die. Why keep something that has died? You wouldn't keep your dog after it was run over by a car, buried alive, suffocated (Died) and redug up? Would you? Cuz then your a sick individual.
The fuck you talking about I would so keep my dog after it died. who wouldent?

ShizzDawgg

Godly

I still want to be a Nudist and not really a tc, but so far we've beaten the living fuck out of multiple towns attempting to raid us consecutively, we're still feared, don't think we're not. We have only lost when we've been greatly outnumbered. I don't give a fuck what people think of the OG tc, most everybody remembers who they were and what they did, dmil23, zdylann, oryinn, malmenca, solopanda, itzmak, screaming_monk, and some other names that i'll probably butcher, but for the most part, a majority of the notable OG tc are banned/inactive. C12095 is probably one of THE BEST pvpers on the server and he's legit too. I have no problem with him leading the tc seeing as he'll charge into unfair odds, and usually win. Honestly, it's a game. I like my skin, hence I keep it. It has indeed, lost its jist though. Remembering last map, if you saw a TC, you booked it and didn't look back. This map, no-cheat kind of fucks up the hackers, making it more of a fair fight. But honestly, it's just a skin that unifies those who prevail as fighters and who wish to call themselves the TC as of this map. We shall prevail. :3

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9

lol.

ShizzDawgg

Godly
he means that dmil and i started the group and then we stopped the group. and c12 thinks he now owns the group cause he wants it to keep going. its like if i started walmart from the ground up and then i just shut down all the walmarts and some guy walks in and says hey i think i could run the company and takes it upon himself to just walk into one of the closed empty stores without any consent and just kind of starts running walmarts everywhere without the original owner's consent. thats exactly whats going on here :p
Haha we don't really have a leader, he's just our best fighter for the most part.
Honestly, that analogy has a few flaws in it. From what I can tell this whole TC thing is somewhat analogical to The Tradgedy of Julius Caesar. :)

Jinder745

Obsidian
I still want to be a Nudist and not really a tc, but so far we've beaten the living fuck out of multiple towns attempting to raid us consecutively, we're still feared, don't think we're not. We have only lost when we've been greatly outnumbered. I don't give a fuck what people think of the OG tc, most everybody remembers who they were and what they did, dmil23, zdylann, oryinn, malmenca, solopanda, itzmak, screaming_monk, and some other names that i'll probably butcher, but for the most part, a majority of the notable OG tc are banned/inactive. C12095 is probably one of THE BEST pvpers on the server and he's legit too. I have no problem with him leading the tc seeing as he'll charge into unfair odds, and usually win. Honestly, it's a game. I like my skin, hence I keep it. It has indeed, lost its jist though. Remembering last map, if you saw a TC, you booked it and didn't look back. This map, no-cheat kind of fucks up the hackers, making it more of a fair fight. But honestly, it's just a skin that unifies those who prevail as fighters and who wish to call themselves the TC as of this map. We shall prevail. :3
Im down with the nudist shizz :3

malmenca

Diamond
@Baconhat fair enough, but why not unite under something else, like the nudists, seeing as the TC have come and gone, for the most part? It was cool to be a TC, now? not so much. Many of the current guys don't even know the original TC, or disrespect the originators of the TC, or besmirch the TC name. The attitude of a real OGTC was "I'm better than you." NOT "I'm a TC therefore I'm better than you"

Being a TC used to mean you were a competent pvp'er, had the right attitude, and were legit as all hell,
Now, people join the new TC in the hopes that this will rub off on them, some of the coolness of being a real TC will rub off on them.

All in the hopes that people on herocraft will think they are "cool"
Congrats, your still not cool.

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
the real TC hacked and exploited until they get zo'd, this TC seems to be full of legit players trying to continue the legacy of a non legit guild... sounds wrong to mee. you should rename yourselves the cave skeletons and wear skeleton skins... liek a bawss

andd they dont have dmil : ( )