• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Townships + Mechanics Feedback

tango123

Glowing Redstone
When enchanting the first two bars cannot be used for some odd reason. No matter how many times i click it makes no difference so if you can fix this i would appreciate it because it completely ruins the Enchanter profession.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
When someone accepts an invite to the town it doesn't identify them correctly when they join. Says "InvalidLangKey:player-- joined" in the chat. Not sure if a recent restart fixed it (took a bit to actually report it).

llMUpJ3.png
This should be fixed ont he restart.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
you need to be able to open chests inside towns. I just killed a kid only to find that I couldn't open his deathchest for the soul reason it was inside the town. He then recalled right after dying and thought I was low, ran outside chasing me and I killed him again :p was able to open the chest without problems then.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
you need to be able to open chests inside towns. I just killed a kid only to find that I couldn't open his deathchest for the soul reason it was inside the town. He then recalled right after dying and thought I was low, ran outside chasing me and I killed him again :p was able to open the chest without problems then.
agreed on this.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Any other things that should be usable?

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
When someone accepts an invite to the town it doesn't identify them correctly when they join. Says "InvalidLangKey:player-- joined" in the chat. Not sure if a recent restart fixed it (took a bit to actually report it).

llMUpJ3.png
Messages are stored in a separate file, for (theoretical) ease of translation.
The downside to this, is that the file doesn't auto-update when new messages are added, leaving that.

Like I said you it just gives the error. I tried with a wooden hoe and axe. Doesn't work. And /town cost doesn't tell the cost to claim a *ADDITIONAL* Chunk.

This stuff still needs to be looked in to.
/town cost does show cost to claim, if you're outside your town regions. Inside, it shows upgrade cost, it seems.
I am aware it needs to be looked into, I'm not a complete derp, saying alternatives for the time being.

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
Messages are stored in a separate file, for (theoretical) ease of translation.
The downside to this, is that the file doesn't auto-update when new messages are added, leaving that.

/town cost does show cost to claim, if you're outside your town regions. Inside, it shows upgrade cost, it seems.
I am aware it needs to be looked into, I'm not a complete derp, saying alternatives for the time being.
Im aware it shows upgrade cost, but I'm looking for the new claim cost. It's very needed. Also the Wooden hoe still doesn't work.

Last edited:

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
Exploding tnt is broken. Please fix. BTW I am a engineer and high enough level.
Spawning animals is broken.

Last edited:

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
  1. Items when dropped show up as stone.
  2. Bow damage is inconsistent, a full drawback can be around 40 damage sometimes, or around 150-200 damage other times.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Saw this when someone died to what I assume was a skeleton...idk...

l1hne1a.png
That'd be a problem with the BattleTracker plugin. It gets the class name of the monster, then removes 5 characters.
It's supposed to take CraftSkeleton and make it Skeleton.
For some reason, it's taking org.bukkit.-yadayada and doing ukkit.-yadayada.

Might need to see if we have an update available for that.

Siwarone

TNT
When you roll for an item in a party with the new roll system, if a party member is selecting need there's nothing showing they are, in larger pub type groups this allows for ninjalooting

Superheat prevents miners from getting xp.
Weapon cooldown was added, but damage hasn't been balanced, so casters/supports are op and warriors are bad.

Weikauno

Coder
After picking up my deathchest my hotbar and inventory in general seems locked(can't move anything). When I try to change the items in hotbar, a few seconds later the items revert to their initial position.

EDIT: fixed by relogging.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
After you type /tc and lock yourself within the channel, you can no go anywhere else until you type tc again. While this seems easy, just type it again, it is easy to forget and can get annoying.

Such as, you can not lock into any other channel while locked into /tc.