• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Townships + Mechanics Feedback

Pringle285

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm pretty sure the ninja sword attacks aren't working properly, as a level 31 ninja with a sharpness 2 diamond sword I am only hitting for 29 damage which seems very low for a class that is all about burst and is meant to have a very high basic sword attack damage.

LarryDeCable

Max Legacy Supporter
My suggestion for Rewards.
This Beta is for testing Townships, and stuff like 100 kills and pve top is there.
You should be giving people money at the start based on how much they helped actually beta test.

Kurrelgyre

Gold
A member of my town tnt'd (or made it look like he did) my town, and let raiders in. (Unless of course raiders can use tnt near my township). There are no rules against this, but this is a huge deal breaker for playing the server. I'm honestly considering not playing anymore. Raiders might be able to use tnt on your township. Townmembers are not punished for griefing their own town. New players are hunt down on the dynmap and followed directly outside of the small area claimed by spawn and slaughtered. Please do something about that, it's toxic to new players.

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
After playing ranger for a while, in PVE and PVP, I've noticed that there is something off about it.
I feel like the damage is weaker than before, the arrow speed/distance is weird, and everything is just pretty inconsistent.

I also had a problem with just shooting, because after I drawback it just would release the arrow, usually when trying to shoot up close. Sometimes it gave the error message "Hey! Sorry, but you can't _________" along with it.

So generally the class is really weak, all across the board and pretty buggy. I'm not too sure whats causing it but it could be 1.9.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
A member of my town tnt'd (or made it look like he did) my town, and let raiders in. (Unless of course raiders can use tnt near my township). There are no rules against this, but this is a huge deal breaker for playing the server. I'm honestly considering not playing anymore. Raiders might be able to use tnt on your township. Townmembers are not punished for griefing their own town. New players are hunt down on the dynmap and followed directly outside of the small area claimed by spawn and slaughtered. Please do something about that, it's toxic to new players.
The dynamap showing players isn't gonna be staying (as far as I'm aware, could be wrong).
For now, try to advertise /dyna hide
This takes you off the map.

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
Other wizard bugs: entangle makes the enemy you entangle go invuln and unable to damage people, blink does the same to the wizard, after blinking a wizard can't deal or receive damage.

When a party member uses "Explosive Shot" even if PVP is off, it still catches fellow party members on fire, also as mentioned earlier, projectiles, such as "Inferno Orb" are stopped by tall plants such as wheat or grass.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
Bonespear is stopped by tall grass, which actually got me killed today while trying to 1v3 :( (killed 1 but lost to the other 2 after a couple bonespears got blocked)

Soul Shards can't be used for XP, they just disappear .
That's due to a bug. Credit to finding the bug goes to @Piptendo ;)

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
As well as blue names for party members, green names for town members would be good or the other way around. @Kainzo

Cowcium

TNT
1) Since the change of fishing rods in 1.9? You can use them against people in Non-Pvp (not causing damage) to haul them in directions.
2) Breeding animals as a farmer seems to yield nothing (no animal or exp)
3) Skills that spawn animals seem to yield nothing.

tango123

Glowing Redstone
The Dragoon Ability PiercingStrike won't work i'm not sure if this is a bug or because of 1.9

Arcan1x

Soulsand
A note about Explosive Arrow for Rangers, if you hit someone in your party DIRECTLY with it, the burning effect will still proc on them.
Edit: I realize this has been posted before, I didn't see it.

Last edited: