• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

deadalucard

Stone
can i have access :O so ican jump around without dying

if ur town is safe from outsider it mostly because of me after all D:

c12095

Holy Shit!
@Kwong050

This is for any people thinking of applying, all old members are safe because its not like we can change the past. Just a way to get to know new players better by talking to them instead of typing.

Jinder745

Obsidian
Hey, haha I just wanted to say good fight guys earlier, you managed to split the Erebos squad up a bit and we kind of got overwhelmed considering it was like a 10v6 or something along those lines. Ran most of us out. But yeah, to add to that I was recording and I'm not as good at killing when I lag too much.

Oh and P.S. @c12095 You'll never kill me while I am going for the Murderer title! Mwuahahaha!!!!
Lmfao that was so fun post the vid!

What is your in game name?: xionikiller
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): I am not over the age 16 I am actually 15, I am Mature and will be whine about everything.

What is your current Hero Path? : I am currently warrior, since I just started playing the server again, I am hoping to become a samurai ^.^

Are you new to the server? : Not Really, I am not new I was whitelisted around August, but I played with a irl friend of mine which no longer plays minecraft and he wanted to show me other servers, I still played on this one, but not too much, I am currently low level since I started playing again today, but dont worry im fast lvling up ;)

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : Yeah I read them, no stealing from town members, killing members, respect etc.

How did you hear about Lórien ? : I hear about it from my friend from my other server, @Snarsi we were pretty good buds, but well shit happens.

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I Love To PvP and I feel I can pvp better with a whole town of raiders/pvpers backing me up on these moments. Also I wanna join since snarsi lives here and I wanna catch up with him.

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can contribute my pvp skills and I'll help with construccion since I am a good builder I suppose, Maybe compared to some of your skills mine are not that good, I mainly skilled in building castles, and copying already created structures to the map by this I mean I can make houses that were maybe done in single player with creative if I have the mats.

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : I just became active so I have no been member of any previous towns before this one.

Will you be active on Teamspeak? I can be active once I get a new mic, since mine because my computer fell during a skype conversation.

Thank You For Reading

-Xionikiller ;)

SoloPanda

TNT
SoloPanda Approves of Xionikiller Because I think he wrote a thought through Application and He probably really wants to join so I think he should be accepted​

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
Ik I might be spamming this. But I do sincerely apologize for my wrongdoings. I will not reveal what i've done to *everyone* but I will announce it to my friends/council members. I didnt do this b4 ever in the last map. I hope to get a second chance at this amazing town. Soon I will have enough money to make a second town under Lorien.
~Cheers