• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Zihara

Obsidian
How's the tree project going? I would imagine with 70 players, it would be abandoned due to size restraints.
Just popping in to inform you that Lorien citizens are among the very very few groups who haven't tried to slay me at first sight in the wild. Highfive

*Highfive*

The tree project is continuing :) Once we upgrade our region size, we'll have plenty of room for everyone. Even at the current size of the hamlet ( r=50 :( ) We're going ahead with schedule. once upgraded we'll have enough room to expand to our original plan and then further expand. We'll need the space with all these people :)

Mitchodak

Glowstone
lols just waiting on the Server to come back up then i will be harvesting Dark logs till im outa bonemeal then Mining for more resources :p

c12095

Holy Shit!
You never existed when the TC began and let's be technical here - You know nothing about me, therefore you have no clue about what I know. just saying. :)
Your comment is invalid.

Positive Note - 65 members! I wish the best of luck for the Lorien Council to manage such a major role looking after these guys. ^_^

I'm sorry, who gave you permission to talk on this thread? Don't post back here unless invited to.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
What if i tag @Brutalacerate and ask for these clearly unwanted post to be removed? c12 clearly just said to stop posting and you have continued to. I'd stop.

Edit: Has been sorted out. He has removed his posts.

zdylann

Glowstone
lawl! you don't need to tell me twice. Him and mt51784 (Fubar on the forums) have old shit issues History with myself and quite a few other people in town.

KOS reasoning:
too many to count. Just kill them mm'kayyy? xD
blast from the past

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Sooooooo server needs to get up i know you guys havent seen me lately other than mitchodak and a few others cause time difference, but never fear C12 my ass is goin to town on these tunnels mining just waiting for when we can set up our real town I WANT TO BUILD REDSTONE AND PISTONS ALREADY ...... you tease sniff oh well never get bored of mining so ..... oh yea i need to sell my crap to make money already got alot SO I CAN PAY MY *cough* TAXES *cough* before sunday hehehehe luv ya bro .... no homo .

Zihara

Obsidian
Sooooooo server needs to get up i know you guys havent seen me lately other than mitchodak and a few others cause time difference, but never fear C12 my ass is goin to town on these tunnels mining just waiting for when we can set up our real town I WANT TO BUILD REDSTONE AND PISTONS ALREADY ...... you tease sniff oh well never get bored of mining so ..... oh yea i need to sell my crap to make money already got alot SO I CAN PAY MY *cough* TAXES *cough* before sunday hehehehe luv ya bro .... no homo .

Taxes have been suspended until the town is more organized and set up. :)

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
We have to finish Lórien first! :p Stop trying to steal our citizens! :p
Not trying to steal anyone :eek: Just was saying if they are bored they could come over to my town next door :p We are kinda short on space anyways(with 65 or however many people we have)