• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Township] Lórien [28] [Evil]

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Speaking of the banker, this reminds me of the interview I was giving to someone last map about being a banker. He really wanted the job and I was asking about his financial background and his thoughts on a 401(k) plan. I had to amuse myself somehow.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Hey, haha I just wanted to say good fight guys earlier, you managed to split the Erebos squad up a bit and we kind of got overwhelmed considering it was like a 10v6 or something along those lines. Ran most of us out. But yeah, to add to that I was recording and I'm not as good at killing when I lag too much.

Oh and P.S. @c12095 You'll never kill me while I am going for the Murderer title! Mwuahahaha!!!!

SoloPanda

TNT
What is your in game name?: SoloPanda
Are you over the age of 16? (It’s ok if you’re not): No.

What is your current Hero Path? : Warrior/Crafter

Are you new to the server? : Yes

Have you read our rules, and do you fully understand them? If not post what you are confused on. : I have read all the rules and am confused for the Listen to all rules and stealing from Others

How did you hear about Lórien ? : I was at school and my teacher was reading Lord of the Rings and he was talking about Lorien and how cool it is and how we all should join it so i was like OK! (With asian accent)

Why do you want to join Lórien? : I want to join because i like to kill :)

What can you contribute to Lórien? : I can contribute my AMAZING FUCKING AMAZING PvP SKills!

Were you apart of any pervious towns? If so please list them. : America FUCK YEA

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey, haha I just wanted to say good fight guys earlier, you managed to split the Erebos squad up a bit and we kind of got overwhelmed considering it was like a 10v6 or something along those lines. Ran most of us out. But yeah, to add to that I was recording and I'm not as good at killing when I lag too much.

Oh and P.S. @c12095 You'll never kill me while I am going for the Murderer title! Mwuahahaha!!!!

You should send me the video :)

ShizzDawgg

Godly

Dude, once we spec we're going to be like shitting birds alllll overrr yourrr townnnn

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Dude, once we spec we're going to be like shitting birds alllll overrr yourrr townnnn
Dude, once we spec we're going to be like shitting shits alllll overrr yourrr townnn. You realize only me, jmoney kalkyte, Monet and Ashiirra have spec'd our classes? You guys have just as many specs as us, don't think your hindered by your 'lack of spec'd players'. If anything you shouldn't be complaining about us having spec'd players, you should be leveling your self.

Just my opinion, I see people complain about DK being far too overpowered (which it somewhat is OP) but they are like level 10 warriors... Main Paths aren't supposed to be able to pvp well haha. You should consider yourself LUCKY considering armor is so good and chainmail absorbs so much damage for a SIGNIFICANT amount of time (but your rogue, so I mean, I understand your point, without armor it is tough to pvp - All the more reason to level!)

c12095

Holy Shit!
For all people thinking of applying, we have a very large amount of citizens and we want to get to know everyone. So from now on we are making TS mandatory to join Lorien, you don't have to talk, but you have to be active in TS and at least be able to listen.

GraRona

Portal
For all people thinking of applying, we have a very large amount of citizens and we want to get to know everyone. So from now on we are making TS mandatory to join Lorien, you don't have to talk, but you have to be active in TS and at least be able to listen.

Lorien is going to fill up the TS cap!

Kwong050

Holy Shit!

Ouch, i dont know why, but i cant get on to TS

@c12095

@Zihara

ShizzDawgg

Godly
Dude, once we spec we're going to be like shitting shits alllll overrr yourrr townnn. You realize only me, jmoney kalkyte, Monet and Ashiirra have spec'd our classes? You guys have just as many specs as us, don't think your hindered by your 'lack of spec'd players'. If anything you shouldn't be complaining about us having spec'd players, you should be leveling your self.

Just my opinion, I see people complain about DK being far too overpowered (which it somewhat is OP) but they are like level 10 warriors... Main Paths aren't supposed to be able to pvp well haha. You should consider yourself LUCKY considering armor is so good and chainmail absorbs so much damage for a SIGNIFICANT amount of time (but your rogue, so I mean, I understand your point, without armor it is tough to pvp - All the more reason to level!)
Yeah I am leveling at my own pace, but the fact that even pandaman had like 5 non-speced people wamming on him for like at least 30-45 seconds, without the use of potions or enchanted armor strikes me as VERY op.