• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City]-XXXmasTown-[26][Good]

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
[7:09:32 PM] dils1: lee has done like 1/4 of the dome today
[7:09:36 PM] dils1: believe it or not

@Leeness ... <3 ...

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
YES!!!! Please donate all the money you can to @Barnubus Now that the dome is actually getting done we got to get the city regions up!!! Donate donate DONATE!!!!

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
YES!!!! Please donate all the money you can to @Barnubus Now that the dome is actually getting done we got to get the city regions up!!! Donate donate DONATE!!!!

As Plasma, I fully endorse this message of donation. Also, don't forget to vote for Herocraft !! ( free coins you can then donate to town, making you look super cool !!)

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
I'm going to try playing townless on Herocraft. The idea seems more appealing to me as the best way to get back to minecraft.

I'll still be on TS though ;)

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm going to try playing townless on Herocraft. The idea seems more appealing to me as the best way to get back to minecraft.

I'll still be on TS though ;)

You say that like you're normally in TS or play with us.... -____-

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
Noticing that the list is rather small, there are a few names you have missed <3
Add these people to the list:
Fade0120
FalseLuck
Kjeirstan
MalaWolf
Multitallented
NumdgJr
OrangeAngel
SomeDwarf
jbird112233
w0nd3rb0yCK
xRavenex

So yeah. I did /town list members then /lastlogined them all, and these are the ones who have been on in the last 2 weeks ;P

Thats takes us to 30 citizens woo

(this is what dils does when he is bored) <3

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Lol, thanks Dils.
And because I'm lazy, Orange.
And yeah, I did have a list there, but there were like 10 people on it and I was like fuck this...

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: Bonafideb3ast
Do you have a mic?: yes but it is super crappy :)
Previous towns: Well I was in prospere but the mayor was never on and we never got hamelet then in the same town we move to the oricon regions and that's where are town ended.
Why should we accept you?: I am always helping out. I am a nice person and always willing to lend a hand! Also I am always willing to donate my gold and money when ever needed!!
Referral: @_kittygotwet_ @Carlover1234 @Hydroking77 @Angyles