• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City]-XXXmasTown-[26][Good]

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
I liked his app until one of the referrals he listed :/

Ehhh, I vote yes :D
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Torod

Glowstone
IGN: Stealx
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Previous towns: Windhelm
Why should we accept you?: I'm a nice guy, and I will hopefully be able to help the town with different things like building and gathering resources.
Referral: None

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
@Steallx - Rumblestikk is making a town, if you wish to join him, contact him! If not, and you still wish to join my town, get into Teamspeak and come chat iwth us some time.

azamy250

Wood
IGN: azamy250
Do you have a mic?: yes
Previous towns: none
Why should we accept you?: i have been looking at multiple towns and have decided to join yours.Allot of your members are active in chat and friendly
Referral: none

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
I could do it again to that sentence you just wrote. But im nice!!

IGN: azamy250
Do you have a mic?: yes
Previous towns: none
Why should we accept you?: i have been looking at multiple towns and have decided to join yours.Allot of your members are active in chat and friendly
Referral: none
Rumblestikk is making a town, if you wish to join him, contact him! If not, and you still wish to join my town, get into Teamspeak and come chat with us some time.
@azamy250 Same as what Barnubus said to Steal above: