• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City]-XXXmasTown-[26][Good]

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Jbird112233
Do you have a mic?: yes
Previous towns: eclipse (left like 1 month ago)
Why should we accept you?: Well first I was in AOA from last map. Next I can help with pvp and my guild wolfpack would love to ally you guys (dils1, kittygotwet photoras and jazza are in it). I can pretty much do whatever you guys need me to do... Also for some reason I know that people in this town think that I cant be trusted I do not know why you think this for I have never stolen anything or killed any town member from previous towns that I have been in (unless I was prevoked by them in some kind of way.)
Referral: none :(
@Leeness @KanJam49 @dils1 @KittyGotWet @Kattykake @Photoras - Votes, my loves?

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
Erm, well although he was a little annoying back in the A.O.A. I've seen his kill streaks and he's a beast. Has my vote as well.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Jbird, are you trying to settle down by joining XMAS? or just trying to make them a enemy by PvP'ing?

jw.

Kattykake

Legacy Supporter 3
I missed the vote! Hi!

Thank you, whoever put dirt over my chests ^ ^ I'm a little hurt that you didn't plant flowers on top of the dirt though...