• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City]-XXXmasTown-[26][Good]

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
We don't have alliances, because I cant promise we'll send help if the other town is attacked. But, I will be happy to tell my townies to NEVER kill anyone from their town.
We're to lazy to have an alliance e_e

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
We don't have alliances, because I cant promise we'll send help if the other town is attacked. But, I will be happy to tell my townies to NEVER kill anyone from their town.
We're to lazy to have an alliance e_e
We never need help, we're pretty much willing to give you guys help haha.
But yeah I've been telling my townies to never kill any of you guys ever since we started anyways :p

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah we would never really need help, since people cant even get into our town, haha. But thanks! I'll tell my townies not to kill people from your tonw.
As...long as you tell me which town ._.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Upb34t
Do you have a mic?: Not always :/ I know it's kind of a requirement to join, but I'll try to make it up with other stuff ;)
Previous towns: [Spire, New Haven <3,] Panorama, Glaciem, Stalwart
Why should we accept you?: Because you want to get to know me? Seriously, I'd love to be a part of a relaxed town, not having to bother with too much war and raiding, haveing fun with your awesome citizens of which I know almost everyone - more or less - and I can provide loads of snowballs ;)

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Do you have a mic?: Not always :/ I know it's kind of a requirement to join, but I'll try to make it up with other stuff ;)
Why should we accept you?: Because you want to get to know me? Seriously, I'd love to be a part of a relaxed town, not having to bother with too much war and raiding, haveing fun with your awesome citizens of which I know almost everyone - more or less - and I can provide loads of snowballs ;)
Noooo! D:

_KittyGotWet_

Banned

XXXmasTown always needs more staff :cool:

RumpTroll

Legacy Supporter 1
Yo! Not very active. You can tear my plot down if you want. But please put my stuff somewhere safe, i might come back later. Lots of League of legends, stuff going on at home and school finals. PEACE!

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Jbird112233
Do you have a mic?: yes
Previous towns: eclipse (left like 1 month ago)
Why should we accept you?: Well first I was in AOA from last map. Next I can help with pvp and my guild wolfpack would love to ally you guys (dils1, kittygotwet photoras and jazza are in it). I can pretty much do whatever you guys need me to do... Also for some reason I know that people in this town think that I cant be trusted I do not know why you think this for I have never stolen anything or killed any town member from previous towns that I have been in (unless I was prevoked by them in some kind of way.)
Referral: none :(

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
"No allies" Plus, wolfpack would attract the attention of the Tree Creepers if they were to be allied with XXXMas Town, and trust me, Barnubus wouldn't want that!