• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City]-XXXmasTown-[26][Good]

Botelho31

Wood
IGN:Botelho31
Do you have a mic?:yes
Previous towns:First
Why should we accept you?:I can help with you guys build,i can make a infinit snow farm,i can help with farming,and im a nice person :).
Referral:Kidwatson

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Sorry about not being around much. Busy with work, and right now all my play-time is dedicated to the Warshard map. *hugs*

JamesAllsop

Stone

IGN: JamesAllsop
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Previous towns: None
Why should we accept you?: I know OrangeAngel, We're good friends.
Referral: None

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
James is Cactiman, he is the most legit person I've ever known. Don't know him IRL but we go waaaaaay back to when I didn't even know you existed. His brother is Nuevex.

And yes it was embarrassing. T.T

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
@Leeness It's called "Throw Voice" (Zul Mey Gut), and it says either "Hey ugly!", "Hey melon nose", "Hey cheese-brain" or "Hey skeever butt!".

Best shout evaaaaa.

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
Alrighty, I'll get that unlocked after the dome definitely. Will be finished even quicker now with @FalseLuck helping and not stuffing up like @dils1 hahaha. But really, good work :D If I wake up before 12 (doubtful.. its 1am ._.) I'll finish it tomorrow. 100%!!! But we'll see.