• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[City]-XXXmasTown-[26][Good]

SuddenUboa

Coal
IGN: SuddenUboa
Do you have a mic?: Yup.
Previous towns: Just Panorama.
Why should we accept you?: Well, first off, I'm a nice guy. I appreciate the holiday season. I have met with Barn in game and hopefully he can vouch for me a little. (A+ trader btw Barn). I love redstone and circutry in minecraft, and although I'm not the highest level currently (Just had a reset, I'm riding at 2.) I'd really like to join this town of yours. I'm happy to become the specialization of Warrior that the town needs most, aswell.
Referral: None, really. I did trade with Barn as mentioned above, but nothing else.
Oh yeah. And I like Christmas Colours too! :D

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Why should we accept you?: Well, first off, I'm a nice guy. I appreciate the holiday season. I have met with Barn in game and hopefully he can vouch for me a little. (A+ trader btw Barn). I love redstone and circutry in minecraft, and although I'm not the highest level currently (Just had a reset, I'm riding at 2.) I'd really like to join this town of yours. I'm happy to become the specialization of Warrior that the town needs most, aswell.
Referral: None, really. I did trade with Barn as mentioned above, but nothing else.

Just curious, not making any impediment to you joining or not - but why'd you end up leaving Pano?

I know you joined through qsa, he's a good friend.

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
Get with us ingame, /tell barn, lee or myself for the channel password. Then we might be able to have a chat >: D

SuddenUboa

Coal
Hey guys, just saying I'm not interested anymore. You guys DO have an awesome town, full of REALLY awesome people, but I met up with a friend and joined his town. Anyway, ignore my previous post. I might be back eventually, I'm a bit of a wanderer, but for now, I'm out. ;)

lumont

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Lumont
Do you have a mic?: yes im on TS alllllll the time.
Previous towns: None
Why should we accept you?: This is my Favorite game and i play it ALOT! My favorite thing about Minecraft servers is PvP and the heroes plugin. I like to catch fish, cook eat and poop them. Fishing is real fun! I am also a big fish. I like to mine pvp build craft swim jump and place blocks. Bust most of ALL! I LIKE TO BE A REAL BIG FISH!
I can put in 2 - 3 hours a day on this server.​
Referral: Thoth