• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] - Wyntervale -[Good]-[28]

IGN:WolfClaw1234
Primary Class|Level: Caster (necromancer soon) lvl 20
Profession|Level: crafter lvl 5
How long have you been on HC?:i have been on hc for 4 months
How often do you play on HC?: i took a break but i play for about 4 hours
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do not have teamspeak
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I have not been in any towns
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I would like to be in a socially inviting place and have fun at the same time.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I can protect and make the town even better
Referrals:Techno_Malice Angyles Kainzo
Keyword:Oooak

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:WolfClaw1234
Primary Class|Level: Caster (necromancer soon) lvl 20
Profession|Level: crafter lvl 5
How long have you been on HC?:i have been on hc for 4 months
How often do you play on HC?: i took a break but i play for about 4 hours
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I do not have teamspeak
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I have not been in any towns
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I would like to be in a socially inviting place and have fun at the same time.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I can protect and make the town even better
Referrals:Techno_Malice Angyles Kainzo
Keyword:Oooak

Also don't really think people who aren't in the town referred you to it, but not really a big deal :p

EDIT:
Since apparently you are 12, and that's under the age required to be whitelisted (as was discussed in game.) I'm going to have to deny your app.
Once you're old enough, and whitelisted, feel free to reapply.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
Wyntervale

Mayor
WarmachineXP | Founder

High Council
Rizyq | Founder
Entei1234 | Founder
Nikki3point0 | Founder

Council
ShadowRavynn
Veterans
JacobBurkey
Vexxer115​

Fees & Activity|
Taxes: 40c|wk due by Sunday when a council member is online to confirm your payment.
Entie discussed this with me! ^_^

My Official Application (since I am already in town):

Note: Literacy = bonus points
Note 2: Use of TeamSpeak3 (with or without a mic) is preferred.
IGN: ShadowRavynn - You can call me Ravynn if easier - too many Shadows around!
Age: Do I have to? Really?? Seriously?? mmmkaaaayyyy.. 40.
Primary Class|Level: Just switched to Bard - lvl 9 atm.
Profession|Level: 51 Farmer - will more than likely switch to Enchanter once I have Mastered Farmer, perhaps before then.... Enchanter is lvl 23 currently.
How long have you been on HC?: Several Weeks
How often do you play on HC?: Daily of course!
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I have a headset, I can set it up I suppose... I have kids tho which can be whiny/loud at times...
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Camelot, Vigil
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: You are very active and in a very active area. Vigil seems to have gone inactive for the most part....
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: Because I'm awesome of course! I am loyal, "good" and will help uphold the laws of the Hamlet and will do my best to support the Town, Mayor and High Council as needed. I am already a high lvl farmer, therefore can help with supplies until the other farmers level up more. ^_~
Referrals: WarmachineXP ;p
Keyword: Ooooaaakkkkkk!!!!
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- nnnaaawwwww ;p
Thank you for your consideration and invitation.

~Ravynn~

IGN: 8Barbarosa8
Age: 13 - i hope this doesn't say something bad 'bout me, I do act more mature then most 13-year-olds
Primary Class|Level: Rogue- level 2
Profession|Level: Crafter level 6
How long have you been on HC?: Two days :p I hope this isn't a problem
How often do you play on HC?: I like the concept of HC and if i get accepted into any town il play most of the days...
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: No i do not have TS3 but i can use it, and getting a mic won't be a problem ( i think )
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: To be honest, I need shelter and company... Company is the biggest need though :)
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: If you guys RP I like that very much. I also play Minecraft for a long time, very long time... So don't worry about me not knowing to craft a pick etc. Also I like to be organised and that's probably the biggest need every town has...
Referrals: None
Keyword: Oooooooooooooaak!!!!!

If you wan't to know more about me, you can PM me and il be glad to answer any questions..

IGN: redstonepro27
Primary Class|Level: crafter to be engineer lvl 10
Profession|Level: rouge to be ranger lvl 9
How long have you been on HC?: For 3 days
How often do you play on HC?: I've been very active in the past 3 days. love the gameplay the server offers :)
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I've had no experience with teamspeak, but i can see what it's all about and use it without a mic.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: My brother and I, Greenman2288, are looking for a quick place to stay and a community to add upon.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I'm quite good with redstone and I'm also a good shot with a bow.
Referrals:
Keyword: Oooak!
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- I've been playing minecraft since beta 1.1 and love the game, been learning redstone for quite some time and i have become fluent with it.

IGN: greenman2288
Primary Class|Level: rogue lvl 9
Profession|Level: planning on ninja; crafting lvl 10
How long have you been on HC?: about 2 days
How often do you play on HC?: few hours a day, more on weekends
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: teamspeak possible w/mic
What towns, if any, have you been in?: none
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: looking for a nice town to start my adventure off in and reside!
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I'm helpful, punctual, and overall friendly person
Referrals: none
Keyword: oooak!
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- enjoying myself on herocraft and ready to find a town! My younger brother is Redstonepro27, who applied above me! Been hunting for a town for about a day now, most have been too full to admit others. Writing this on mobile so if the text is odd, sorry! Looking forward to my future on herocraft :D

IGN:HUGE_FAILER (immature and i hate it, don't feel like buying a new account)
Primary Class|Level: Rogue level 10
Profession|Level: Crafter lv 5, will probably choose enchanter when i master Crafter.
How long have you been on HC?: Two days.
How often do you play on HC?: I play everyday and i will play a lot more if i get accepted.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I had team-speak but my mick broke, so maybe when i buy anew one i can use it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I haven't been in a single town.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Im a nice guy and i want to help the town grow and help people that are living in it.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: Because i can help you guys out and i can support with resources and military protection.
Referrals:none
I have played mc since 1.3.2(right after alpha) i have been playing on hero servers before so i have experience with the skills and the binds. I have learned a lot already except all the world and i would really like to join this awesome town.
Thanks
keyword: Oak.

Sonica1031

Dirt
IGN: Sonica1031
Primary Class|Level: Caster lvl 9, Specializing hopefully as a pyromancer
Profession|Level: Crafter lvl 8, Specializing hopefully as an alchemist
How long have you been on HC?: I joined HC a couple days ago, but have been playing minecraft for years.
How often do you play on HC?: Every day since I joined for a couple hours.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes and yes
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None yet
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I'd like to have a safe haven for my items. Also, being part of a group is more fun than working alone.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I'm a hard worker, a good friend, mature when I need to be, but funny when appropriate. I don't beg and I follow the rules.
Referrals: N/A, sorry
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- I live in Connecticut, but I'm about to move. When I'm not at home I'm mostly at work, but as I said I'm moving. I gave three weeks notice a week ago. :p Other than that I just like to hang out with my best friend and my boyfriend. Both play minecraft, but only my best friend plays herocraft.

Envious1

Dirt
IGN: Envious1
Primary Class|Level: Healer lvl 9, Specializing as Mystic
Profession|Level: Crafter lvl 8, Specializing in Mining
How long have you been on HC?: Been about a week since I started HC and I am having a great time.
How often do you play on HC?: Every day so far for a few hours.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I would love the safety of a community.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I am mature adult and never grief and I believe I would be able to contribute to the community of Wyntervale.
Referrals: N/A
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- I am a server owner , youtuber , and a streamer. I love art and am majoring in 3D Animation in university :).

Entei1234

Coal
IGN:HUGE_FAILER (immature and i hate it, don't feel like buying a new account)
Primary Class|Level: Rogue level 10
Profession|Level: Crafter lv 5, will probably choose enchanter when i master Crafter.
How long have you been on HC?: Two days.
How often do you play on HC?: I play everyday and i will play a lot more if i get accepted.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: I had team-speak but my mick broke, so maybe when i buy anew one i can use it.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: I haven't been in a single town.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Im a nice guy and i want to help the town grow and help people that are living in it.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: Because i can help you guys out and i can support with resources and military protection.
Referrals:none
I have played mc since 1.3.2(right after alpha) i have been playing on hero servers before so i have experience with the skills and the binds. I have learned a lot already except all the world and i would really like to join this awesome town.
Thanks
keyword: Oak.
As long as you can get on Ts to listen that will be fine! Accepted! Contact either myself, nikki3point0, WarmachineXP, or Rizyq for invite.

Entei1234

Coal
IGN: Sonica1031
Primary Class|Level: Caster lvl 9, Specializing hopefully as a pyromancer
Profession|Level: Crafter lvl 8, Specializing hopefully as an alchemist
How long have you been on HC?: I joined HC a couple days ago, but have been playing minecraft for years.
How often do you play on HC?: Every day since I joined for a couple hours.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: None yet
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I'd like to have a safe haven for my items. Also, being part of a group is more fun than working alone.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I'm a hard worker, a good friend, mature when I need to be, but funny when appropriate. I don't beg and I follow the rules.
Referrals: N/A, sorry
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- I live in Connecticut, but I'm about to move. When I'm not at home I'm mostly at work, but as I said I'm moving. I gave three weeks notice a week ago. :p Other than that I just like to hang out with my best friend and my boyfriend. Both play minecraft, but only my best friend plays herocraft.
Accepted! Contact either myself, nikki3point0, WarmachineXP, or Rizyq for invite.

Entei1234

Coal
IGN: Envious1
Primary Class|Level: Healer lvl 9, Specializing as Mystic
Profession|Level: Crafter lvl 8, Specializing in Mining
How long have you been on HC?: Been about a week since I started HC and I am having a great time.
How often do you play on HC?: Every day so far for a few hours.
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: I would love the safety of a community.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I am mature adult and never grief and I believe I would be able to contribute to the community of Wyntervale.
Referrals: N/A
-Feel free to tell us about yourself in your application, as well- I am a server owner , youtuber , and a streamer. I love art and am majoring in 3D Animation in university :).
Accepted! Contact either myself, nikki3point0, WarmachineXP, or Rizyq for invite.

PwnageDude10

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: PwnageDude10
Primary Class|Level: Wizard/0, because saving the 250c to get the rank as I got 20 castor today.
Profession|Level: Smith/0, still have not reached level 10 to access the upgrade
How long have you been on HC?: 4 days
How often do you play on HC?: Usually an hour or more per day.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes, I have teamspeak3 with a mic.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Newerth, was to big so I left
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Wyntervale gives me another reason to play this server. It gives me motivation to be a better player and help others.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I believe I should be accepted into Wyntervale because I hope to help the town in many ways, by building, gathering materials, and all-around just being friendly.
Referrals: RizyQ
Keyword: Oooak! (Who came up with this? xD)

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: PwnageDude10
Primary Class|Level: Wizard/0, because saving the 250c to get the rank as I got 20 castor today.
Profession|Level: Smith/0, still have not reached level 10 to access the upgrade
How long have you been on HC?: 4 days
How often do you play on HC?: Usually an hour or more per day.
Do you have TeamSpeak3? Are you able to use it with|without a mic?: Yes, I have teamspeak3 with a mic.
What towns, if any, have you been in?: Newerth, was to big so I left
What are your reasons for applying to Wyntervale?: Wyntervale gives me another reason to play this server. It gives me motivation to be a better player and help others.
Why should you be accepted into Wyntervale?: I believe I should be accepted into Wyntervale because I hope to help the town in many ways, by building, gathering materials, and all-around just being friendly.
Referrals: RizyQ
Keyword: Oooak! (Who came up with this? xD)

I don't really see any problems with the application.

Accepted~

Contact either myself, nikki3point0, WarmachineXP, or Entei134 for invite. (since you seem to have gone offline.)