• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]SkyForge[98](Good)[Order of the Star]

Theone44

Glowing Redstone
Name: Theone44
Class: Warrior/Crafter
Past towns: Lightforge
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe I can be a grand help in battle, plus I like to think I'm rather funny.
How often can you be online every day?: A couple of hours a day
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Fighter, but hopefully that will change once I become a smith or farmer.

bart900

Iron
Name: bart900
Class: Warrior/Craft (going to go for paladin, don't know with other path yet)
Past towns: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Well that depends on what needs doing
How often can you be online every day?: Nearly everyday but when school goes back only weekends.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Bit of both

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Well that depends on what needs doing
How often can you be online every day?: Nearly everyday but when school goes back only weekends.

Accepted get in game with CoolBreeze275, WoleverEntun, jaif14, or me to get set up in town.
bart900

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Your our first Australian :)
You deserve a formal welcome from the council :)

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
Name: Pietro011
Class: Wizard
Past towns: Shadss old town and Underworld (They booted me because one of their members were camping me at my home)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town: When I finish crafting I plan to be a farmer, leather is rare in game so I can definately help with that along with crops
How often can you be online every day?: Usually quite a bit except for during the week for the next few months
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Fighter

Jlama124

Dirt
Application:
Name: Jlama124
Class: Caster/Crafter
Past towns: None so far
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can be an active member-I love building, and will actively contribute to the betterment of the city. I am on Minecraft daily.
How often can you be online every day?: I am usually on for several hours a day.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I like both to be honest, but I would say primarily a builder.

jaif14

Obsidian
Application:
Name: Jlama124
Class: Caster/Crafter
Past towns: None so far
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can be an active member-I love building, and will actively contribute to the betterment of the city. I am on Minecraft daily.
How often can you be online every day?: I am usually on for several hours a day.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I like both to be honest, but I would say primarily a builder.
Accepted! Get with WoleverEntun, a manager or myself. Join /ch sf to get involved.

jaif14

Obsidian
Name: Pietro011
Class: Wizard
Past towns: Shadss old town and Underworld (They booted me because one of their members were camping me at my home)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town: When I finish crafting I plan to be a farmer, leather is rare in game so I can definately help with that along with crops
How often can you be online every day?: Usually quite a bit except for during the week for the next few months
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Fighter
Sorry, denied.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Hi, need confirmation from you. You are coming from a chaotic evil town, and we are honourably good. The question is, are you ok with changing the raiding schemes you are used to, and following our "good" ways?

Just letting you know he killed tretinyak. Also like 8 or 9 people in the town don't like him including me. Also couple of allies don't like him either.