• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]SkyForge[98](Good)[Order of the Star]

Application:
Name: doomsdaynuke
Class: Warrior
Past towns: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? by helping people in anyway i can and i can build as well
How often can you be online every day?: 3+ hrs
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: fighter

Screenshot of me already in offtopic :)

NfrlAjw.png

Attachments

• 2013-01-28_08.57.39.png
    2013-01-28_08.57.39.png
    452.2 KB · Views: 12

Ayohae

TNT
Mmkay, you're accepted, PerfectFate! Sorry about the delay.
Get with me or any other manager in-game for an invite.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada

Djkrazkla

Dirt
Application:
Name: Djkrazykla
Class: Caster : Crafter
Past towns: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Buildings, I especially like gardens and parks.
How often can you be online every day?: 1-2 hours longer on weekends
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: A mix but my both skill shouldn't be taken lightly

P_Jeay

Dirt
Application:
Name: P_Jeay
Class: Healer
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can help fulfll any task that needs to be done
How often can you be online every day?: An hour or two
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Builder

Colonel Rick

Legacy Supporter 7
Name: Colonel_Rick
Class: Warrior, plan to Spec as a Paladin
Past Towns: None
I don't really know specifically how I can contribute, but I will do what is expected of me, whatever that is. I'm not bad at surviving on my own, so I imagine giving me allies will only increase my capabilities.

I can be online most days, I tend to set games down every so often to be sociable with the people I live with.

I tend to mix between fighter and builder to keep my skill fairly sharp with both. I don't want my hand to forget its skill.

Ayohae

TNT
Application:
Name: P_Jeay
Class: Healer
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can help fulfll any task that needs to be done
How often can you be online every day?: An hour or two
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Builder

Accepeted!

Name: Colonel_Rick
Class: Warrior, plan to Spec as a Paladin
Past Towns: None
I don't really know specifically how I can contribute, but I will do what is expected of me, whatever that is. I'm not bad at surviving on my own, so I imagine giving me allies will only increase my capabilities.

I can be online most days, I tend to set games down every so often to be sociable with the people I live with.

I tend to mix between fighter and builder to keep my skill fairly sharp with both. I don't want my hand to forget its skill.

Accepted! :D

Colonel Rick and P_Jeay get with me or another manager or our mayor, WoleverEntun in-game to get invited to town!

Name: pineapplemango64
Class: Dreadknight
Past towns: None, but I am with the guild "Guardians of The Mountain," and ally of yours.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I am a nice person, I can solve disputes easily, I am a great builder, a person who can provide moral support, and a decent PVP'er
How often can you be online every day?: 1-2 Hours
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I think I have to say fighter, but I'm one heck of a builder.

Ayohae

TNT
Name: pineapplemango64
Class: Dreadknight
Past towns: None, but I am with the guild "Guardians of The Mountain," and ally of yours.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I am a nice person, I can solve disputes easily, I am a great builder, a person who can provide moral support, and a decent PVP'er
How often can you be online every day?: 1-2 Hours
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I think I have to say fighter, but I'm one heck of a builder.

Accepted, get with me or another manager in-game to be invited.

SkyForge Application
Name: TheBlackReaper13
Class: Rogue (11)
Profession: Crafter (27)
Past towns: UnderWorld
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?
One thing I have noticed in my time playing HeroCraft (while short) is that there are not many "good" players. While players may classify their alignment as "good", they are not good in spirit: they host raids on newer players, camp on spawn points, and even go as far as targeting specific players without any rhyme or reason. Before I understood the alignment system, I mistakenly joined a town that classified themselves as "evil", something I now lament. In short, my contributions to this town would be my skills in building and whatever specialization that would best fit the town's current needs. I am an avid miner, and would be willing to sell and donate gold to the town as often as possible, including at lower prices than normal rates and exceeding tax expectations. I have also joined a guild that is hosted nearby (The Guardians of the Mountain, also aligned as Good), so this town may benefit both myself and the town members.
How often can you be online every day?
My time online can fluctuate from anywhere to an hour to five or six hours. On average, I spend about two to three hours a day on HeroCraft. This is subject to change depending on my school schedule. It is also notable that playtime is usually between 3 PM and 12 AM Eastern Standard Time, with mixed short playings at other times.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?
I consider myself to be primarily a builder, however I can hold my own in fair fights. I do need some time to level in my Rogue Classification before I can fight on an even playing field with most higher-level and specialized fighters. With this, I should also include that I intend to specialize as a Ranger, however this is subject to change depending on the town's needs.

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
SkyForge Application
Name: TheBlackReaper13

Class: Rogue (11)
Profession: Crafter (27)

Past towns: UnderWorld

What do you believe you can contribute to the town?
One thing I have noticed in my time playing HeroCraft (while short) is that there are not many "good" players. While players may classify their alignment as "good", they are not good in spirit: they host raids on newer players, camp on spawn points, and even go as far as targeting specific players without any rhyme or reason. Before I understood the alignment system, I mistakenly joined a town that classified themselves as "evil", something I now lament. In short, my contributions to this town would be my skills in building and whatever specialization that would best fit the town's current needs. I am an avid miner, and would be willing to sell and donate gold to the town as often as possible, including at lower prices than normal rates and exceeding tax expectations. I have also joined a guild that is hosted nearby (The Guardians of the Mountain, also aligned as Good), so this town may benefit both myself and the town members.

How often can you be online every day?
My time online can fluctuate from anywhere to an hour to five or six hours. On average, I spend about two to three hours a day on HeroCraft. This is subject to change depending on my school schedule. It is also notable that playtime is usually between 3 PM and 12 AM Eastern Standard Time, with mixed short playings at other times.

Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?
I consider myself to be primarily a builder, however I can hold my own in fair fights. I do need some time to level in my Rogue Classification before I can fight on an even playing field with most higher-level and specialized fighters. With this, I should also include that I intend to specialize as a Ranger, however this is subject to change depending on the town's needs.

Accepted get in-game with any manager/Sic/Mayor for a invite.
TheBlackReaper13

Jmanlee2

Gold
Application:
Name: Jmanlee2
Class: Rogue
Past towns: Shiroku
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can mine for resources.
How often can you be online every day?: From 4pm +
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: More of a fighter.

M3thud

Dirt
Application:
Name: M3thud
Class: Rogue
Past towns: N/A
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I'm good in raising economy and making shops.
How often can you be online every day?: 2-3 hours
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Probably Fighter primarily, but I usually do both and am good at both.