• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]SkyForge[98](Good)[Order of the Star]

Application:
Name: Sonico_fate
Class: Warrior
Past towns: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can make good farms and fight.
How often can you be online every day?: Everyday except Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Fighter, but I can build if necessary.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Application:
Name: Sonico_fate
Class: Warrior
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can make good farms and fight.
How often can you be online every day?: Everyday except Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Fighter, but I can build if necessary.
Accepted.

Get with someone in-game via /ch sf

Loreq

Dirt
*Pulls out a sea worn scroll and begins to write with black squid ink*

~Application~
Name: Loreq
Class: Rouge, Working Towards Runeblade (For sure) and Alchemist (Maybe)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Watch the vast seas and battle against sick and nefarious foes of Hell.
How often can you be online every day?: 1-2 During the Week, and 3+ on weekends
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Fighter/Commander

Name: CJKSelafyne
Class: Warrior and still crafter hoping to become a merchant i am fairly new to the sever but have used herocraft on the CoM server
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Hoping to set up an airship trading vessel for a shop which i hope will fit in with your towns esthetic by the sounds of it.
How often can you be online every day?: relativity i do have uni so will not be able to go on during the exam period at around June but otherwise every other day.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am a builder generally but can put up a fight.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Name: CJKSelafyne
Class: Warrior and still crafter hoping to become a merchant i am fairly new to the sever but have used herocraft on the CoM server
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Hoping to set up an airship trading vessel for a shop which i hope will fit in with your towns esthetic by the sounds of it.
How often can you be online every day?: relativity i do have uni so will not be able to go on during the exam period at around June but otherwise every other day.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am a builder generally but can put up a fight.
Accepted!!! Get with someone in-game via our chat channel /ch SF.

Lucianhuskeh

Stone
Name: Lucianhuskeh
Class: Warrior, (Working toward becoming Dreadknight, though his skills are an inteniton of evil, I mean to use them for the Good)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I believe I can contribute a few helpful things to the town. I work hard to obtain whatever the township requires in order to help them thrive and remain without the feeling of immense need. I love to help my fellow neighbors if any problems arise. I also love to gather, be it mining or monster hunting, in order to build or contribute to the cause. If the township were ever to come under attack I would be at the front lines ensure those who hope to see us fall will never be granted such a victory.
How often can you be online every day?: A fair amount of the day.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I'm extremely versatile in both aspects of this world. I can fight to survive just as fast as I can be a gatherer. I made it a point to become strong in all means.

Application:
Name: mr_sleeps22
Class: healer
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? i can make decent looking buildings, i don't mind grinding for levels for enchants. i can do just about anything that is needed. i am willing to learn and to teach.
How often can you be online every day?: any time
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: i am what is needed. i prefer to be an enchanter and a help with any task

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Name: Lucianhuskeh

Class: Warrior, (Working toward becoming Dreadknight, though his skills are an inteniton of evil, I mean to use them for the Good)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I believe I can contribute a few helpful things to the town. I work hard to obtain whatever the township requires in order to help them thrive and remain without the feeling of immense need. I love to help my fellow neighbors if any problems arise. I also love to gather, be it mining or monster hunting, in order to build or contribute to the cause. If the township were ever to come under attack I would be at the front lines ensure those who hope to see us fall will never be granted such a victory.
How often can you be online every day?: A fair amount of the day.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I'm extremely versatile in both aspects of this world. I can fight to survive just as fast as I can be a gatherer. I made it a point to become strong in all means.
Application:
Name: mr_sleeps22
Class: healer
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? i can make decent looking buildings, i don't mind grinding for levels for enchants. i can do just about anything that is needed. i am willing to learn and to teach.​
How often can you be online every day?: any time
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: i am what is needed. i prefer to be an enchanter and a help with any task

Both accepted! Get in game with any manager, Sic, or the mayor.
mr_sleeps22
Lucianhuskeh

MajorasMask

Ungodly
WoleverEntun I'd like to know why some of your citizens have been attacking players randomly. Your town is ment to be good, yet your citizens don't really show it:

Me, minding my own business, then BAM, attacked. For my bounty, of course. Who placed it? No clue, but I keep getting them.

20130119100135.png

Coolbreeze is a manager of Skyforge for goodness sake. Practise what you preach.

Ayohae

TNT
Majoras, we are part of the Order of the Star and work to eradicate evil. You are evil and have done many evil things to the Order of the Star and the Xandria Dominion. Stop whining and follow the rules of the forums by not posting on a township thread without permission.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Indeed, if you wish to continue this conversation, please do so in a private message with me and my managers, or go and talk to someone else in a thread you've been invited to.

JenovaX27

Wood
Name: JenovaX27

Class: ROGUE
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?
  • I am very versatile creative and adaptable person.
  • I can contribute my skills and my ability to work well in a group.
  • I am hard-working and reliable and will help with anything needed in order for us to prosper.

How often can you be online every day?: As of know I am very free but in the near future I might only be able to play a few hours.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Builder I guess but I love doing both.​

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Name: JenovaX27​
Class: ROGUE​
Past towns: None​
  • I am very versatile creative and adaptable person.
  • I can contribute my skills and my ability to work well in a group.
  • I am hard-working and reliable and will help with anything needed in order for us to prosper.

How often can you be online every day?: As of know I am very free but in the near future I might only be able to play a few hours.​
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Builder I guess but I love doing both.​

Accepted! Get in game with me or any manager to a invite to town.

Application
Name: PerfectFate
Class: Rogue
Contribute to the good of the town and help out fellow town members. Hard working and dedicated. Will help make the mission of Skyforge successful
How often can you be online every day?: 2-3 hours on a week days 4-6+ on weekends
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I enjoy both but due to my resources currently I am a builder.

Name: otterhedgehog
Class: Rogue and Crafter, I'm planning on being Ranger/Alchemist once I get there
Past towns: Terrika
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can build, mine, guard, and do anything that will help the town thrive. I am dedicated and loyal and want a place where I can help in exchange for protection.
How often can you be online every day?: Depends, between 1-3 hours on weekdays, 4-7 weekends
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Pretty much 50/50... Maybe a bit more fighter though

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Application
Name: PerfectFate
Class: Rogue
Contribute to the good of the town and help out fellow town members. Hard working and dedicated. Will help make the mission of Skyforge successful
How often can you be online every day?: 2-3 hours on a week days 4-6+ on weekends
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I enjoy both but due to my resources currently I am a builder.
Name: otterhedgehog
Class: Rogue and Crafter, I'm planning on being Ranger/Alchemist once I get there
Past towns: Terrika
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can build, mine, guard, and do anything that will help the town thrive. I am dedicated and loyal and want a place where I can help in exchange for protection.
How often can you be online every day?: Depends, between 1-3 hours on weekdays, 4-7 weekends
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Pretty much 50/50... Maybe a bit more fighter though

Just a few questions for both of you.

1. Have you guys been whitelisted because I can't find any proof of it? If so please send me the link to your whitelist app being accepted by a proctor.
2.(This question is for otterhedgehog) Which town are you applying to Oakenshire, Newerth, or Skyforge.

PerfectFate and otterhedgehog once you guys have answered these question I will determine if you are denied or accepted into Skyforge.