• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]SkyForge[98](Good)[Order of the Star]

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Application: Member, I guess?
Name: Hero54123 (call me hero, hero light, or Hero54123)
Class: Rogue, because I like playing spy in tf2
Past towns: Rise Against (old map)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can be nice, and funny, and I WON'T (last application I made said I will) Kill people.
How often can you be online every day?: probably about an hour.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am both, I am a better builder though.

Accepted get in-game with me, CoolBreeze275, or any manger for regions.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I'll be leaving tomorrow morning, the town is left in the capable hands of wildarm5, jaif14, Kenneth_Chow, Coolbreeze275, Roadkill909, and others.
A happy new year to you all!

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
I'll be leaving tomorrow morning, the town is left in the capable hands of wildarm5, jaif14, Kenneth_Chow, Coolbreeze275, Roadkill909, and others.
Correction, the town is left in the hands of wildarm5, Kenneth_Chow, CoolBreeze275, roadkill909,and others.
I will be leaving for Mexico, so,

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Name: Donnymeyer
Class: currently rogue, may change to healer because fighting is a challenge when you have a cardboard box for a computer
Past towns: Skyforge (quite literally the last day of sanctum) Skyforge (zeal) lightforge (dragon) Belegost (dragon)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Well, im not too sure if you have tons of healers but its always good to have extra for raids, raid defense, etc. also, i will try to donate about 20% of any gold i get from mining to the town, if you have a donation box
How often can you be online every day?: anywhere from one hour to five

Name: Dillonlawrentz
Class: Disciple/Farmer
Past towns: Newerth
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Great Builds/ Good PVP/ Leather
How often can you be online every day?: about 5 hours
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: PvP or Building

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Name: Dillonlawrentz
Class: Disciple/Farmer
Past towns: Newerth
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Great Builds/ Good PVP/ Leather
How often can you be online every day?: about 5 hours
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: PvP or Building
Name: Donnymeyer
Class: currently rogue, may change to healer because fighting is a challenge when you have a cardboard box for a computer
Past towns: Skyforge (quite literally the last day of sanctum) Skyforge (zeal) lightforge (dragon) Belegost (dragon)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? Well, im not too sure if you have tons of healers but its always good to have extra for raids, raid defense, etc. also, i will try to donate about 20% of any gold i get from mining to the town, if you have a donation box
How often can you be online every day?: anywhere from one hour to five

Both accepted get in-game with any manager for town info.CoolBreeze275 WoleverEntun dillonlawrentz donnymeyer

Name: SkyHigh9181
Location: Pennsylvania, IRL, but in HC, just outside of Belegost.
Class: Warrior
Past towns: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I believe I could build houses and halls, as well as increase fortifications and keep mobs away by my sword.
How often can you be online every day?: 1-2 hours
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: A builder, but I will fight if necessary.

jaif14

Obsidian
Name: SkyHigh9181
Location: Pennsylvania, IRL, but in HC, just outside of Belegost.
Class: Warrior
Past towns: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I believe I could build houses and halls, as well as increase fortifications and keep mobs away by my sword.
How often can you be online every day?: 1-2 hours
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: A builder, but I will fight if necessary.
I like you, Accepted!

Get with Kenneth_Chow, CoolBreeze275, wildarm5, pwzy_the_stonner(?spelling?) or ... I can't remember the last guy, but he's important. Join our channel and you should be able to contact a manager.

Arp25

Dirt
Application: Member, please
Name: Arp25
Class: Rogue, because fighting is my thing!
Past towns: None, I'm new
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can help protect the town from enemy mobs, I can gather resources (even though I prefer not to mine) and I can look out for my fellow citizens.
How often can you be online every day?: 30 minutes - 2 hours, occasionally longer
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I like to do both, but fighting is more of my style.
Accepted get in-game with me, CoolBreeze275, or any manger for regions.

I like you, Accepted!

Get with Kenneth_Chow, CoolBreeze275, wildarm5, pwzy_the_stonner(?spelling?) or ... I can't remember the last guy, but he's important. Join our channel and you should be able to contact a manager.
I'm sorry, how do I join a channel? /ch? And if that's how, what is the name of the channel?
And thank you!

Neador_Jenkins

Glowing Redstone
Application:
Name: Neador_Jenkins
Class: Crafter(to be miner), Healer
Past towns: Moria(really long time ago)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I believe I can help it expand and prosper.
How often can you be online every day?: I started playing on this server again and I spend most of my time here, several hours every day.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I like to stay out of combat, I prefer mining and building in peace.
I hope i can join, and maybe I encounter some known faces, I heard former PoH members are here.

jaif14

Obsidian
Application:
Name: Neador_Jenkins
Class: Crafter(to be miner), Healer
Past towns: Moria(really long time ago)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I believe I can help it expand and prosper.
How often can you be online every day?: I started playing on this server again and I spend most of my time here, several hours every day.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I like to stay out of combat, I prefer mining and building in peace.
I hope i can join, and maybe I encounter some known faces, I heard former PoH members are here.
I like to accept old blood :) Accepted! Please get with a manager in game.

Homicidal_Panduh

Legacy Supporter 3
Application:Member
Name:MikeyThePr0 (You can call me Mikey)
Class: Crafter[Smith], Warrior[Paladin]
Past Towns:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I am a good builder and I am polite,mature,and nice I love to help others whenever they need help.And I will donate a lot whenever I can
How often can you be online every day?: Weekdays [4-5 hours] Weekends [7-9 hours]
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?:I am primarily a builder but when I half to I will fight.I love to use my imagination to build massive structures
Picture:This is a picture of the medieval building i'm making in my singleplayer world

Attachments

• 2012-12-31_20.25.43.png
    2012-12-31_20.25.43.png
    396.6 KB · Views: 1

Lyf145

Wood
I underlined, bolded, and italicized the most important parts of my application... I'm very talkative during my application, so, yea.​
Name: Lyf145
Class: Caster (So close to wizard! >.<) / Crafter
Past towns: Malkier... Some people said that town died down, so... Plus, I like the idea of a floating town
better :D
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I can mine for resources and help build ^.^
How often can you be online every day?: I'm only allowed to play on weekends, parent's rules... But I'll be
on as much as I can...
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: Well... I love both... I guess if I were to choose one, I'd be a
builder? Primarily because I'm not the best fighter... Which reminds me, can I get a plot of land to
build a pagoda?... :D
One more thing. If I join, can a friend of mine, _hin, join too? Or does he have to fill out an application as well?​