• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]SkyForge[98](Good)[Order of the Star]

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Thanks to recent contributions to the townbank from kenenth coolbreeze and others, we now have a healthy 3000c in the townbank. aLso, I have promoted Kenneth and coolbreeze to managers, and pwnzy to veteran.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Name: Faunherer (new account)
Class: none yet
Past towns: Olympus (zeal), Orion (zeal), Aegis (zeal), Fumo (Dragongarde), Moria (Dragongarde)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: My amazing and admirable personality :) <3
How often can you be online every day?: Not quite sure yet, lots of IRL stuff happening
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am whatever the town needs me to be

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Name: Faunherer (new account)
Class: none yet
Past towns: Olympus (zeal), Orion (zeal), Aegis (zeal), Fumo (Dragongarde), Moria (Dragongarde)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: My amazing and admirable personality :) <3
How often can you be online every day?: Not quite sure yet, lots of IRL stuff happening
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am whatever the town needs me to be
Are you prepared to be the oldest of people in SkyForge?
Cause your accepted!!! We need some veterans.
I'm excited to meet you :)

I can't get on now, but I will tomorrow.
Also I find it interesting you quote Crooks in your signature.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Are you prepared to be the oldest of people in SkyForge?
Cause your accepted!!! We need some veterans.
I'm excited to meet you :)

I can't get on now, but I will tomorrow.
Also I find it interesting you quote Crooks in your signature.
Thanks, it's an honor to be a apart of the Forge legacy :)
I believe you are the first person to recognize my quote too, haha

jaif14

Obsidian
Thanks, it's an honor to be a apart of the Forge legacy :)
I believe you are the first person to recognize my quote too, haha
:) you are among very some smrt people hear in sKyfOrge :p jkjkjkjk
SkyForge has many people who can carry out some interesting conversations. And with all the new people, it's like an always active sub-community.

I just want to say, the Forge legacy is lacking in veteran blood, so we are honoured to have you with us as well. I think WoleverEntun will be pleased you chose SkyForge.

See you in game.

Edit: I must add, we are most active at prime time Central, Mountain and Pacific.

Faunherer

Legacy Supporter 4
Ok, I am just an hour difference from pacific, and I'm usually awake at odd hours so I'll get to see lots of the town members

jaif14

Obsidian
Please Welcome Kaiser_Strudel to SkyForge via in-game invite![DOUBLEPOST=1356300577,1356299508][/DOUBLEPOST]
We have reached a mile stone in activity

lg4TE.png

Name: huntastic2001
Class: Healer
Past towns: None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'm a miner, I like to mine, so I could donate stuff to the town, also I like fighting.
How often can you be online every day?: Pretty often. I could come on almost everyday.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?:I'm a fighter, I'm not very good at building. Every time I try and build something it turns out like a giant cube.
Extra info of extraness: I joined herocraft 2 days ago and im loving it. Right now im at the swamp outpost, Pig brought me there. I enjoy chicken.

I'm PigFeathers101's brother :D.
Thx. huntastic2001

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Accepted! Get with me or jaif14 ingame for a plot, regions, and a tour!

In other news, it is officially reccomended that SF citizens join the guild the GODS to fight Evil and help out with Kingdom defence!

olpacker

Dirt
Name: olpacker
Class: caster: i'm going to become a wizard/enchanter
Past towns: new to server
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? great pvper and i love megabolt :D
How often can you be online every day?: 2-3 hours mabe more it depends
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: definetly a fighter

Coreyp27

Dirt
Name: Coreyp27
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I am a good builder and a mature friendly player.
How often can you be online every day?: At least an hour, more so on the weekends, especially during school.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: builder

jaif14

Obsidian
Name: olpacker
Class: caster: i'm going to become a wizard/enchanter
Past towns: new to server
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? great pvper and i love megabolt :D
How often can you be online every day?: 2-3 hours mabe more it depends
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: definetly a fighter
Name: Coreyp27
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I am a good builder and a mature friendly player.
How often can you be online every day?: At least an hour, more so on the weekends, especially during school.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: builder
Merry Christmas!

Also, both of you are accepted! Welcome to SkyForge of the Forge legacy.
Get with us in-game :)

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
A message to all: I will be gone for a week or just over a week, driving down into wyoming to go skiing! I will be leaving on the 27th of December, and SF will be left in the hands of my loyal managers. On another note, we now have 57 official citizens! (The official count minus guests)
Merry Christmas!

jaif14

Obsidian
A message to all: I will be gone for a week or just over a week, driving down into wyoming to go skiing! I will be leaving on the 27th of December, and SF will be left in the hands of my loyal managers. On another note, we now have 57 official citizens! (The official count minus guests)
Merry Christmas!
Moderators, Please update the thread title to
[Hamlet]- Skyforge -[57](Good)(Order of the Star) *RECRUITING*

Dragonfeu

Coal
Name: Dragonfeu
Class: Beguiler & Crafter (plan on alchemist)
Past towns: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Exploding sheep artillery, a great personality and a hard worker.
How often can you be online every day?: 1-2 hours school days, 3-4 hours holidays/weekends
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter: Fighter

Kenneth_Chow

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Name: Dragonfeu
Class: Beguiler & Crafter (plan on alchemist)
Past towns: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: Exploding sheep artillery, a great personality and a hard worker.
How often can you be online every day?: 1-2 hours school days, 3-4 hours holidays/weekends
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter: Fighter

Accepted. Welcome to SkyForge get in-game with either me, WoleverEntun, or jaif14.

N1nten

ICE ICE ICE!
Application: Member, I guess?
Name: Hero54123 (call me hero, hero light, or Hero54123)
Class: Rogue, because I like playing spy in tf2
Past towns: Rise Against (old map)
What do you believe you can contribute to the town? I can be nice, and funny, and I WON'T (last application I made said I will) Kill people.
How often can you be online every day?: probably about an hour.
Are you a builder primarily or a fighter?: I am both, I am a better builder though.