• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Shin Kyoto [32] ~KRS~ We're basically the new Rens!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
2011-07-04_21.22.47.png

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
;-; I'm poor and you're sitting on all that money

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
(and because i gave dielan all my money when leaving :p about 500 on my own and 500 gabi gave me before)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
(and because i gave dielan all my money when leaving :p about 500 on my own and 500 gabi gave me before)

Hey Carm, while you are still here lurking the forums, what would you have me do with your house? I want to keep it, I was just going to claim it as my property so nobody gets any ideas of tearing it down, yet today I claimed my first plot for myself; since I never had one.

Any ideas? Donate it to our future Rogue's guild? Keep sacred as a momento of you? If you have a preference let me know. If i had the room inside I'd even fly a Blasphemy flag for you :p

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
I've been tempted to do something with carms old place, but I kinda like the idea of leaving it there as something to remember him by.
We could always use it for admin/council/Kingdom storage.
Makes a great under water shed.

Thought about making a tunnel to it from my place.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I may or may not have payed for the week ahead yet again...

This time paid to Brutal on Monday evening:
2011-07-11_114511.png

Name: ConnallyKrueger
Age(optional): 16
Path: Rogue
Class(if applicable):
Additional info: I would love to join this town. The wilderness hasn't been to gracious! I love the feel of this town. I hope to contribute to the growth of Shin Kyoto in the near future!

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Name: ConnallyKrueger
Age(optional): 16
Path: Rogue
Class(if applicable):
Additional info: I would love to join this town. The wilderness hasn't been to gracious! I love the feel of this town. I hope to contribute to the growth of Shin Kyoto in the near future!

Excellent! I have not been online lately due to a 4 day vacation, which I'm 2 days into :p

Get with the townspeople in game in /ch KRS and remind us of your intentions posted above :) Your goal is too look for Drastikos, Dysprous, or gabizou from our channel. The two D's are my SICs and gabizou is our future king. All of them can get you to our town and get you started. I've also made our approx. coordinates public in the original post.

Name: linkjraniki
Age(optional): 11
Path: Warrior
Class(if applicable):
Additional info: Im a good weilder of the sword and i zcually fought of herobrine from my turf in single player​

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Name: linkjraniki​
Age(optional): 11​
Path: Warrior​
Class(if applicable):​
Additional info: Im a good weilder of the sword and i zcually fought of herobrine from my turf in single player​

Excellent! Like i told the guy before you, join /ch KRS, head for our coords from the original post, and look for Drastikos, Dysprous, or gabizou in our chat channel.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
We could just make into a residence for you :p then you can REALLY do something with it :p

I would have to charge you of course, but being Newerth's SIC, I'm sure we can work out a discount >:D

</corperate greed>