• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]-[Oakenshire]-[Good]-[PvP]

ChimotoSua

Iron
Your Minecraft name: ChimotoSua
Your age: 15
How long have you played the server?: Just started today
Your primary class and level: Rogue, level 3
Your profession class and level: Crafter, 1
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: I have both
Why you want to join this town: Because you guys seem to under stand where you're headed and, they're mature.
What you can do for this town: I'll do anything that is asked of me.

Crownz

TNT
Your Minecraft name: Crownz
Your age: 16
How long have you played the server?: First started playing for around a year ago, took a break until now.

Your primary class and level: Healer, level 3. Going to become a Cleric.
Your profession class and level: Crafter, level 3. Going to become a Farmer.
(When I previously played I had a Mason/Ranger around level 30/50 respectively. If I'm accepted and the low levels are an issue I'll work on getting them up as fast as possible, I've just gotten back into Herocraft in the last 24 hours.)

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Both.

Why do you want to join this town?: I like the theme of the town from what I've seen, and the description given seems like what I'm looking for. Even though I don't know anyone in the town personally I think that I would fit in well with the community. I'm looking for a place to build a home, help with build projects, and level up!

What you can do for this town: I admit I'm not the best builder (not terrible either ;) ), or the best PVP'er, however I'm very cooperative and am eager to help out wherever I can, whether it be with terraforming, placing blocks, fighting, etc. I'll always give my best effort towards growing the town and the community!

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: Crownz
How long have you played the server?: First started playing for around a year ago, took a break until now.

Your primary class and level: Healer, level 3. Going to become a Cleric.
Your profession class and level: Crafter, level 3. Going to become a Farmer.
(When I previously played I had a Mason/Ranger around level 30/50 respectively. If I'm accepted and the low levels are an issue I'll work on getting them up as fast as possible, I've just gotten back into Herocraft in the last 24 hours.)

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Why do you want to join this town?: I like the theme of the town from what I've seen, and the description given seems like what I'm looking for. Even though I don't know anyone in the town personally I think that I would fit in well with the community. I'm looking for a place to build a home, help with build projects, and level up!

What you can do for this town: I admit I'm not the best builder (not terrible either ;) ), or the best PVP'er, however I'm very cooperative and am eager to help out wherever I can, whether it be with terraforming, placing blocks, fighting, etc. I'll always give my best effort towards growing the town and the community!
Accepted and welcome back to HC! Get with Captain_Kace, RaekinTheBored, or myself in game to get set up. Welcome!

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: ChimotoSua
Your age: 15
How long have you played the server?: Just started today
Your primary class and level: Rogue, level 3
Your profession class and level: Crafter, 1
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: I have both
Why you want to join this town: Because you guys seem to under stand where you're headed and, they're mature.
What you can do for this town: I'll do anything that is asked of me.
If you could, level up your two classes a bit more and then contact me. We just want to make sure you'll stay active.

theherb1 sorry for the wait, I will invite you if you are still interested in joining.

Xzyle

Dirt
Your Minecraft name: Xzyle
Your age: 34
How long have you played the server?: a couple of days
Your primary class and level: Caster Lvl 10 (not sure yet where to go when i specialize )
Your profession class and level: Crafter Lvl 10 ( Going to go for Farmer when I Master Crafter )
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: No
Why you want to join this town: I am looking for a fairly safe place to rest a weary head and help those around me.
What you can do for this town: I am a helpful kind of guy. I have no problem gathering resources needed for the town. I'm an ok builder and so-so at PvP.

Your Minecraft name: Xzyle
Your age: 34
How long have you played the server?: a couple of days
Your primary class and level: Caster Lvl 10 (not sure yet where to go when i specialize )
Your profession class and level: Crafter Lvl 10 ( Going to go for Farmer when I Master Crafter )
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: No
Why you want to join this town: I am looking for a fairly safe place to rest a weary head and help those around me.
What you can do for this town: I am a helpful kind of guy. I have no problem gathering resources needed for the town. I'm an ok builder and so-so at PvP.
If you can get teamspeak/skype so we have another way to communicate with you, I think you'll find a place here.

Your Minecraft name: Courtliness
Your age: 19
How long have you played the server?: About a week.
Your primary class and level: Ranger, 15
Your profession class and level: Will be choosing Smith at next tier, im currently a level 20 crafter.
Do you have a microphone?: Yep.
Why you want to join this town: A few friends recently joined the town and invited me to join.
What you can do for this town: Im a pretty good Archer, my Smith class will allow me to help town members with their items as well as making chainmail and Ill be able to help when the town is being raided.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: Courtliness
Your age: 19
How long have you played the server?: About a week.
Your primary class and level: Ranger, 15
Your profession class and level: Will be choosing Smith at next tier, im currently a level 20 crafter.
Do you have a microphone?: Yep.
Why you want to join this town: A few friends recently joined the town and invited me to join.
What you can do for this town: Im a pretty good Archer, my Smith class will allow me to help town members with their items as well as making chainmail and Ill be able to help when the town is being raided.
Accepted, either Captain_Kace, RaekinTheBored, or myself will get you set up. :)

Xzyle

Dirt
OK I went and downloaded Teamspeak. I just need to know what server to connect with. I'm not sure how much I will be able to talk due to back ground noise, but I will be able to listen to directions.

Iodine

Gold
Your Minecraft name: Fadedlines

Your age: 17

How long have you played the server?: Used to play it before ages ago in 2011 with the old admin oxea, came back recently

Your primary class and level: Warrior lv 9 (just started playing again)

Your profession class and level: 10 crafter

Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Both

Why you want to join this town: Because the image above looks nice of the town, i like wooden towns (e.g towns made of cloth and wood etc), the rules seem easy enough to follow, and i also want to be apart of a growing community.

What you can do for this town: Help build, (i can show you some work I've done) help fight in pvp if need be, Defend the town, help other collect items, i would like to expand the towns community and i would like to be apart of it and build

izumutesuna

Stone
Your Minecraft name: IzumuTetsuna
Your age: 17
How long have you played the server?: since 2011
Your primary class and level: Rogue Lvl 10
Your profession class and level: Crafter Lvl 15
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Both
Why you want to join this town: Because i'm tired of going around aimeslessly without a place to stop which is protected where all my items are safe :D. YES.
What you can do for this town: If you need resources, i'll spend a few hours to gather them since I am awesome. I will pay tax ofc. Well, i havent played in awhile so i dunno what my profession *crafter* can do just yet. Since i quit for awhile cuz the server reseted destroying my previous town. And i can go around killing people :)

Your Minecraft name: AmityAffliction​

Your age: 16​

How long have you played the server?: Since mid 2011​

Your primary class and level: Rogue Level 8. Will become a Ninja. (Just started again)​

Your profession class and level: Crafter Level 9. Will become an Engineer. (As above, just started again)​

Do you have a microphone?: Yes​

Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Both​

Why you want to join this town: Because of the location this town is in, it would be a nice place to reside on this server and build a home. Plus I think it would be nice to be a part of a town that will become a force to be reckoned with.​

What you can do for this town: I am willing to spend time harvesting resources and help others build. I am happy to contribute new ideas for the town and help in the construction and development of any town monuments that may be made. I want to contribute to the community, to make it more fun.​

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Your Minecraft name: Bingy1218
How long have you played the server?: Since mid Zeal
Your primary class and level: 48 Disciple
Your profession class and level: 10 farmer I think
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Yup both
Why you want to join this town: Your town stood out from the rest especially the architecture in my opinion, I like the idea of an open town a lot :). I've recently been quite inactive from the server however I'm slowly getting back into it, A few people are a part of this town which I'd like to start chatting to again and tbh of all town threads this is free from trolling :p
What you can do for this town: I'm a decent pvper I'm not completely up to date with mechanics right now however I will gradually learn from it I hope to make new friends and start again on the server.
Thanks!

Your Minecraft name: Bingy1218
How long have you played the server?: Since mid Zeal
Your primary class and level: 48 Disciple
Your profession class and level: 10 farmer I think
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Yup both
Why you want to join this town: Your town stood out from the rest especially the architecture in my opinion, I like the idea of an open town a lot :). I've recently been quite inactive from the server however I'm slowly getting back into it, A few people are a part of this town which I'd like to start chatting to again and tbh of all town threads this is free from trolling :p
What you can do for this town: I'm a decent pvper I'm not completely up to date with mechanics right now however I will gradually learn from it I hope to make new friends and start again on the server.
Thanks!
Good to see you're getting back into the server. PM Licksterboy, RaekinTheBored, or myself for a town invite.

iVoodoo

Dirt
Your Minecraft name: iVoodoo
How long have you played the server?: a few days
Your primary class and level: dont have one
Your profession class and level: dont have one
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Skype
Why you want to join this town: I like to build and PvP
What you can do for this town: Alot.... jks uhh i'm a good pvper and a descent builder