• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]-[Oakenshire]-[Good]-[PvP]

oakenshire.jpg

OAKENSHIRE

Nestled between a distant forest and grassland, Oakenshire is a hardworking town that prides itself in its architectural design and combat prowess. Since its founding, the members of Oakenshire have been respected among the community as stalwart defenders of what is fair and just in the land of Bastion, and are known for their kind hearts towards new souls to the Multiverse.

Member Requirements
-Members must be whitelisted for at least one week before being accepted into the town, unless personally vouched for by a council member
-All town members must be willing to pay a small tax of 40c each week
-Town members must be specialized in both their primary combat class and profession within 2 weeks of joining the town, we are not a town of inactive slackers!
-You are expected to defend the town against raids when needed, and repeated refusal to help will result in punishment.

Town Rules:
-Follow all of the server rules.
-Do not mine within 100 blocks of the town's perimeter, unless given permission by a council member.
-Do not attack other town members in the open world under any circumstance.
-Be respectful and patient with your fellow town members.
-Currently you are required to pay 40c of taxes every week, and failure to pay taxes two times will result in being kicked from the town.
-If you have been accepted and are not already specialized in both primary class and profession, you have a two week trial period to reach both of your specializations.
-Do not destroy any blocks without permission from a council member.
-Do not allow raiders into the town.
-Stealing will not be tolerated, and will result in immediate removal from the town, and if the items are not returned, the situation will be escalated to administration and you will likely be banned.
-Do not attack members of allied towns under any circumstance.

Town Alliances
-Newerth
-Vigil

Current Members:
Mayor
- Captain_Kace
Council
- Licksterboy
- RaekinTheBored
- WarmachineXP
- Rizyq
- TremendousFox
Members
- AmityAffliction
- Aradthezayer
- Armyman228
- Awoldy
- Binaryactions
- BraveBrand
- Buyingname
- Cameronduke98
- Chimotosua
- Courtliness
- Darkstar242
- Entei1234
- Fadedlines
- Fireicez1
- Henselke
- Huntmoak
- Izumutetsuna
- Jacobburkey
- Jeuke
- Josh7554
- Loukgo3sburr
- Madcow22
- MajorasMask
- Megajasper123
- Mrtimtim
- Oojoc
- Oscarfouz364
- Otaku_jose
- Pritaten481
- Preditor22
- Rooseus
- Summershadow
- Sykozen
- Terrorwalker345
- Themikibee
- Tigerpaws77
- Vizzirgrizziv
- Xvw

Application Form:

Your Minecraft name:
Your age:
How long have you played on the server?:
What is your primary class and level?:
What is your profession class and level?:
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?:
Do you have a microphone?:
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?:
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?:
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?:

Good luck!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Amazing front image, I'd love to see it manifest in game. Did you create that yourself?

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Thanks everyone for the support, we are really looking forward to to get town on the road! :)

madcow22

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: Madcow22
Your age: 14
How long have you played the server?: 3 months
Your primary class and level: Paladin level 42
Your profession class and level: Crafter (still) level 28
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Yes
Why you want to join this town: Because it looks like it will be really cool from the picture and have been wanting to help out a new town.
What you can do for this town: I plan to be a mason so I can help out with building etc. and I'll be able to defend, and basically just help out with anything. Thanks and hope I can be accepted! ;)

Your Minecraft name: darkstar242
Your age: 15
How long have you played the server?: 6 months
Your primary class and level: dreadknight 46
Your profession class and level: smith 30
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: both
Why you want to join this town: Because im awesome at pvp and I love this server, and building :D
What you can do for this town: I will build all of it if it comes down to that and I will work at all costs :D

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: Madcow22
How long have you played the server?: 3 months
Your primary class and level: Paladin level 42
Your profession class and level: Crafter (still) level 28
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Yes
Why you want to join this town: Because it looks like it will be really cool from the picture and have been wanting to help out a new town.
What you can do for this town: I plan to be a mason so I can help out with building etc. and I'll be able to defend, and basically just help out with anything. Thanks and hope I can be accepted! ;)

Accepted! Get with me in game to get information about the town and what you can do to help!

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: darkstar242
Your age: 15
How long have you played the server?: 6 months
Your primary class and level: dreadknight 46
Your profession class and level: smith 30
Why you want to join this town: Because im awesome at pvp and I love this server, and building :D
What you can do for this town: I will build all of it if it comes down to that and I will work at all costs :D

Accepted! Get with me in game to get information about the town and what you can do to help! :)

Your Minecraft name: loukgo3sburr
Your age: 16
How long have you played the server?: 2-3 months
Your primary class and level: 17
Your profession class and level: Crafter lvl 26
Why you want to join this town: This town looks promising
What you can do for this town: Build and anything the town needs.[DOUBLEPOST=1355605855,1355605619][/DOUBLEPOST]primary class is pyromancer

Your Minecraft name: loukgo3sburr
Your age: 16
How long have you played the server?: 2-3 months
Your primary class and level: 17
Your profession class and level: Crafter lvl 26
Why you want to join this town: This town looks promising
What you can do for this town: Build and anything the town needs.[DOUBLEPOST=1355605855,1355605619][/DOUBLEPOST]primary class is pyromancer
Accepted! Try and specialize in your profession as soon as you can.

KakashiS

Gold
Your Minecraft name: kakashiS
How long have you played the server?: About 2 Months
Your primary class and level: Caster, Level 10
Your profession class and level: Crafter Level 7
Do you have a microphone?: Yesh
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Yesh
Why you want to join this town: I want to join a town that I can Make a difference in :D
What you can do for this town: Get Supplies like Wood, I can go Mining and I can Build

JacobBurkey

Portal
Your Minecraft name: JacobBurkey
Your age: 17
How long have you played the server?: Started playing active about a couple weeks ago
Your primary class and level: Dragoon, level 22
Your profession class and level:Enchanter level 23
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but it's broken
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Teamspeak yes, skype no but I can get it.
Why you want to join this town: I want a town to help, level in, protect, and live in!
What you can do for this town: I will help get needed materials, build, and mine out needed areas. I will also protect the town with all my might!

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: kakashiS
How long have you played the server?: About 2 Months
Your primary class and level: Caster, Level 10
Your profession class and level: Crafter Level 7
Do you have a microphone?: Yesh
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Yesh
Why you want to join this town: I want to join a town that I can Make a difference in :D
What you can do for this town: Get Supplies like Wood, I can go Mining and I can Build

Accepted, specialize both of your classes ASAP and get with me in game for more info about the town and what you can do to help!

Your Minecraft name: JacobBurkey
Your age: 17
How long have you played the server?: Started playing active about a couple weeks ago
Your primary class and level: Dragoon, level 22
Your profession class and level:Enchanter level 23
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but it's broken
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Teamspeak yes, skype no but I can get it.
Why you want to join this town: I want a town to help, level in, protect, and live in!
What you can do for this town: I will help get needed materials, build, and mine out needed areas. I will also protect the town with all my might!

Accepted, we've already met in game, you know what to do. :)

All the items and coins are collected, we've found a suitable area, and the applications are flowing in! What can we do to remove an inactive town that's taking up a town slot in the cap, that hasn't had a forum post in months, or has less posts (*cough* Axiom *cough*) than an unofficial town? Or maybe you can raise the town cap soon? I'm looking at you Kainzo Angyles Danda ;)

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
All the items and coins are collected, we've found a suitable area, and the applications are flowing in! What can we do to remove an inactive town that's taking up a town slot in the cap, that hasn't had a forum post in months, or has less posts (*cough* Axiom *cough*) than an unofficial town? Or maybe you can raise the town cap soon? I'm looking at you Kainzo Angyles Danda ;)

Nothing I can do. As far as I know the "removal" of a town is automatic and at this time only Kainzo could tell you how long a town has. ^_^

Good luck!

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Look I already told you we check every monday for towns that aren't paying taxes when I closed your petition. Just because you think they're inactive doesn't mean they are.