• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]-[Oakenshire]-[Good]-[PvP]

Your Minecraft name: ben127127
Your age: 14
How long have you played the server?: 5-6 months.
Your primary class and level: Lvl 31 Ranger and I mastered Ninja. (Current is Ranger)
Your profession class and level: lvl 25 Smith.
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: No
Why you want to join this town: I was in Malkier, and I would love to help a new town =)
What you can do for this town: I really love pvp, and that is what I can mainly do.

P.S: I May decide to stick with Mineris, and if I am accepted I will not be joining immediatly.
Yet to be decided, we don't want members with conflicting loyalties.

Your Minecraft name: TremendousFox
Your age: 19
How long have you played the server?: About a week and a half.
Your primary class and level: Lvl 13 Warrior who will be specializing in Dragoon.
Your profession class and level: Lvl 10 Crafter who will be specializing in Smith.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Yes
Why you want to join this town: Have been getting a feel for the server since I have joined and after looking at all the other towns this one seems to be a good fit. I feel I can grow while the town grows.
What you can do for this town: I am an excellent builder. For half a year I was the lead builder on a Game of Thrones server, so I definitely have experience in building. Also pretty good at PvP, but at the moment am working on my character leveling.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: TremendousFox
Your age: 19
How long have you played the server?: About a week and a half.
Your primary class and level: Lvl 13 Warrior who will be specializing in Dragoon.
Your profession class and level: Lvl 10 Crafter who will be specializing in Smith.
Why you want to join this town: Have been getting a feel for the server since I have joined and after looking at all the other towns this one seems to be a good fit. I feel I can grow while the town grows.
What you can do for this town: I am an excellent builder. For half a year I was the lead builder on a Game of Thrones server, so I definitely have experience in building. Also pretty good at PvP, but at the moment am working on my character leveling.
Great to hear! You are accepted, find me in game and I'll get you up to date.

Your Minecraft name: Nightninja911
How long have you played the server?: 3 months
Your primary class and level: Crafter - 20
Your profession class and level: Rogue - 18 - Soon to be higher level ;)
Do you have a microphone?: Yeee
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Both
Why you want to join this town: A lot of my friends are in your town. E.G CaptainKace, Licksterboy, Louk, BuyingName, Kakashi, Jarrjam, Darkstar, JacobBurkey. Buyingname has already asked me to join your town. lol.
What you can do for this town: I am very friendly and outgoing. I can help out players when needed and provide a positive fun and friendly experiance to town members with ma awesome friendlyness ;) I also listen to rules very well and I am not hard headed so I can listen to orders when needed .
Please accept Kace <3

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: Nightninja911
How long have you played the server?: 3 months
Your primary class and level: Crafter - 20
Your profession class and level: Rogue - 18 - Soon to be higher level ;)
Do you have a microphone?: Yeee
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Both
Why you want to join this town: A lot of my friends are in your town. E.G CaptainKace, Licksterboy, Louk, BuyingName, Kakashi, Jarrjam, Darkstar, JacobBurkey. Buyingname has already asked me to join your town. lol.
What you can do for this town: I am very friendly and outgoing. I can help out players when needed and provide a positive fun and friendly experiance to town members with ma awesome friendlyness ;) I also listen to rules very well and I am not hard headed so I can listen to orders when needed .
Please accept Kace <3
Accepted, get with me in game. :)

Your Minecraft name: xXRaZ3RNiNjAXx
Your age:13
How long have you played the server?: some time, on and off. but not much
Your primary class and level: rogue 12 , hoping to be a bard
Your profession class and level: Crafter 9 ;)
Why you want to join this town: Well, you know me well, as do I know you well. I have multiple friends in the town as you know. Also I'm tired of braving the world alone, I want to start playing seriously about the server
What you can do for this town: I can mine, play a support role in pvp, and I'm not a bad builder.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: xXRaZ3RNiNjAXx
Your age:13
How long have you played the server?: some time, on and off. but not much
Your primary class and level: rogue 12 , hoping to be a bard
Your profession class and level: Crafter 9 ;)
Why you want to join this town: Well, you know me well, as do I know you well. I have multiple friends in the town as you know. Also I'm tired of braving the world alone, I want to start playing seriously about the server
What you can do for this town: I can mine, play a support role in pvp, and I'm not a bad builder.
Accepted, I'll invite you and get you set up when we see each other in game.

Application Form:

Your Minecraft name:11rayyan11fire
Your age:23
How long have you played the server?: EDIT 1-2 days
Your primary class and level:Healer level 2
Your profession class and level:Crafter level 2
Do you have a microphone?:Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?:yes both
Why you want to join this town:Because when i play minecraft i want to play with friendly people and chat
What you can do for this town:I am good at building i'm good at pvp I am a good miner and i can assist in pvp

Application Form:

How long have you played the server?:1-2 days
Do you have a microphone?:yes
Why you want to join this town:I want a place to live and make friends and in addition i just want to play some minecraft with friends i make
What you can do for this town:I can build i can assist in pvp i am good at mining

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Application Form:

How long have you played the server?: EDIT 1-2 days
Do you have a microphone?:Yes
Why you want to join this town:Because when i play minecraft i want to play with friendly people and chat
What you can do for this town:I am good at building i'm good at pvp I am a good miner and i can assist in pvp
If you level healer & crafter a bit more then we will consider. I thought you didn't have TS, were you able to get it?

UnknownAK

Stone
Your Minecraft name: UnknownAK
Your age: 17
How long have you played the server?: 2 weeks
Your primary class and level: Rogue, 11
Your profession class and level: Crafter 11, but im going to be a miner once i have mastered crafter
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Yes i have skype
Why you want to join this town: Seems like a good community and i can help you out and my friend vexxer is in it.
What you can do for this town: I can be a miner and so can get you resources

Seantking

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name:Seamtking
Your age:16
How long have you played the server?: 2hours
Your primary class and level: Im a healer right now but i plan become a disciple
Your profession class and level:prof:farmer and healer 4 ( im leveling now)
Do you have a microphone?:yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: both
Why you want to join this town:I want a good town to join and fight for... evils getting overdone
What you can do for this town:Im a builder and 3d animator and graphics designer i can build and create graphics possibly in the future

Your Minecraft name: oscarfouz364
How long have you played the server?: A few days
Your primary class and level: Teir 1 warrior, level 4
Your profession class and level: Crafter level 6
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: yes, i have both clients
Why you want to join this town: I'm new to the server and i am looking for a place to settle in and get started with my friend seantking
What you can do for this town: I'm mainly a builder, my strong point is building ships, i can also pvp very well

Your Minecraft name: UnknownAK
How long have you played the server?: 2 weeks
Your primary class and level: Rogue, 11
Your profession class and level: Crafter 11, but im going to be a miner once i have mastered crafter
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Yes i have skype
Why you want to join this town: Seems like a good community and i can help you out and my friend vexxer is in it.
What you can do for this town: I can be a miner and so can get you resources

Accepted, talk to Licksterboy, RaekinTheBored, or myself if you have any questions.