• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]-[Oakenshire]-[Good]-[PvP]

Syllendel

Iron
Your Minecraft name: Syllendel
Your age: 24
How long have you played the server?: I'm new.
Your primary class and level: Healer lvl 7, probably going for Mystic.
Your profession class and level: Crafter lvl 3, probably going for Enchanter or Scribe.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Yes
Why you want to join this town: This town seems to fit the best with my character. I want to follow a druid path which is close to the nature and good like this beautiful wood based town.
What you can do for this town: I'd like to dedicate myself to this town. As I said in my application here my hands and my power will be yours to build and protect !

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: Syllendel
Your age: 24
How long have you played the server?: I'm new.
Your primary class and level: Healer lvl 7, probably going for Mystic.
Your profession class and level: Crafter lvl 3, probably going for Enchanter or Scribe.
Why you want to join this town: This town seems to fit the best with my character. I want to follow a druid path which is close to the nature and good like this beautiful wood based town.
What you can do for this town: I'd like to dedicate myself to this town. As I said in my application here my hands and my power will be yours to build and protect !
Couldn't find one flaw in this application, accepted! I am not online ATM nor am I able to be, if you could fine Captain_Kace in game, I'm sure he'll be able to get you up to speed. You are aware the town is not currently made though correct? I'll explain everything in game.

Look I already told you we check every monday for towns that aren't paying taxes when I closed your petition. Just because you think they're inactive doesn't mean they are.

"A township's forum thread must be updated at least once a week by a Mayor or SIC
Townships failing to maintain the required activity levels (active participants) will be marked for deletion."
Sorry Danda I found this in the rules for townships and must have interpreted it incorrectly.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
This is an old redundant ruling from before we had HTTP functioning. It was so we could keep track of who was in what town and have everyone keeping everything upto date.

Kainzo / Anyone who has the power to do something.

Between yesterday and today a new town has been created, but there has been no word of an increase of the town cap and I do not see any towns disbanded. The town name is Anchorhead, and it has seemingly appeared out of nowhere. It has no forum thread in township planning or official townships, and I do not believe the members who signed the charter have truly been townless for three days before it's creation. I would very much appreciate it if this could be looked into, thank you kindly.

Edit: Becuase the DHX doesn't count as a town ignore the town cap part. I still believe there should be a forum thread for towns though, because I don't believe the charter signers have been townless for 3 days.

Morningstar42

Glowing Redstone
Anchorhead was created like months ago. You just haven't been paying attention.[DOUBLEPOST=1356055442,1356055189][/DOUBLEPOST]Trophaeum and Caitiffton are recent, however.

...unless anchorhead was deleted and recreated recently?

I don't remember seeing it's name on the town list than...or they disbanded and reformed. If they've been a town for months they haven't really progressed much, they still only have 6 members and no forum page. Either way I'm going to stop pushing for inactive towns to be disbanded and just wait for an open spot to come on it's own, I think I'm bugging the staff with my eagerness to start a town :p

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Either way I'm going to stop pushing for inactive towns to be disbanded and just wait for an open spot to come on it's own, I think I'm bugging the staff with my eagerness to start a town :p

I understand you wanting to create your town, but yeah the eagerness is getting a bit over the top.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
"A township's forum thread must be updated at least once a week by a Mayor or SIC
Townships failing to maintain the required activity levels (active participants) will be marked for deletion."
Sorry Danda I found this in the rules for townships and must have interpreted it incorrectly.

Where did you find this, Captain_Kace? This wording was removed from the Wiki back in mid-September. Does it appear somewhere in a stickied forum thread or something?

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Again, did you get this from the Wiki or somewhere else? The change log in the Wiki shows this wording was removed on 19 September. I'd be really interested to know if the town creation info appears elsewhere, please Captain_Kace.

It was under a forum thread Township Information, in the Township Planning section. It doesn't matter too much anyhow, it was just a letdown to find the only way a town was considered 'inactive' was if they didn't pay taxes, because it's fairly easy to be active and stockpile money, then become inactive and survive off of the stockpiled money.

Your Minecraft name: Vexxer115
Your age:17
How long have you played the server?:2 months
Your primary class and level: Necromancer lvl 24
Your profession class and level: Miner lvl 46
Do you have a microphone?:Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Both
Why you want to join this town:I would like to join because i was in Malkier with you and you seem like a nice player and a good pvper.
What you can do for this town:Well i like to build i am not great at pvp but i can help when i am in a team.I also like to mine so i would be find with mineing to get the town stuff.

Your Minecraft name: Vexxer115
Your age:17
How long have you played the server?:2 months
Your primary class and level: Necromancer lvl 24
Your profession class and level: Miner lvl 46
Do you have a microphone?:Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: Both
Why you want to join this town:I would like to join because i was in Malkier with you and you seem like a nice player and a good pvper.
What you can do for this town:Well i like to build i am not great at pvp but i can help when i am in a team.I also like to mine so i would be find with mineing to get the town stuff.
Accepted! The town is ready to be created, just waiting for an inactive town to drop off the list.

BuyingName

Stone
Your Minecraft name: BuyingName
Your age: 18
How long have you played the server?: Around a month now
Your primary class and level: 7 Wizard
Your profession class and level: 27 Crafter, future Alchemist
Why you want to join this town: I'm friends with some of the people in the town, and I think a town like this will keep me interested in the server.
What you can do for this town: As a Wizard I'll be able to port members of the town, and as a future Alchemist I'll be able to help with town upgrades.

Your Minecraft name: BuyingName
Your age: 18
How long have you played the server?: Around a month now
Your primary class and level: 7 Wizard
Your profession class and level: 27 Crafter, future Alchemist
Why you want to join this town: I'm friends with some of the people in the town, and I think a town like this will keep me interested in the server.
What you can do for this town: As a Wizard I'll be able to port members of the town, and as a future Alchemist I'll be able to help with town upgrades.
You're accepted! I think you know the situation already, leveling up to use Port would be important if you'd like to help out right now. :)

ben127127

Glowing Redstone
Your Minecraft name: ben127127
Your age: 14
How long have you played the server?: 5-6 months.
Your primary class and level: Lvl 31 Ranger and I mastered Ninja. (Current is Ranger)
Your profession class and level: lvl 25 Smith.
Do you have a microphone?: yes
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: No
Why you want to join this town: I was in Malkier, and I would love to help a new town =)
What you can do for this town: I really love pvp, and that is what I can mainly do.

P.S: I May decide to stick with Mineris, and if I am accepted I will not be joining immediatly.