• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Nevermore {Neutral}

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Then maybe have a problem here
@nevermore

LET"S HELP ALL ALIED TOWNS :D
(like if we can )
Canterlot is growing a decent pvp force with 5 combat specs. We have easy acess of chainmail and potions and with our new military system made by our Council member Outern88, we are able to defend ourself at minor raids 2-5 guys.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Canterlot is growing a decent pvp force with 5 combat specs. We have easy acess of chainmail and potions and with our new military system made by our Council member Outern88, we are able to defend ourself at minor raids 2-5 guys.

I can almost make chainmail, just PM me if you want something.

(1c per set if you give me the needed supplies:p)

kongrave

Portal
To my understanding most of your townspeople live in eastern Europe and Scandinavia correct?

Well most of Nevermore lives in America, with some people here and there from Europe, Australia, and China. We can't always be online, and if we don't have enough PVPers available, we would just feed the raiders our precious weapons and armor for them to turn against you. Please understand, it's not about NOT wanting to help.

Who's from China?

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Yeah, I'm finished :p
Gl on Nevermore, and remember, I'm like a 2 minute sprint away

Oh and @Dielan9999 hurry up and get lv50 Necromancer, so I can get those legendary warts

I have 21 stacks of Netherwarts, but I'll sell you some. We need a bunch for Nevermore's alchemists.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
I have 21 stacks of Netherwarts, but I'll sell you some. We need a bunch for Nevermore's alchemists.

I would be honored to help make potions, 5c per potion if you provide the materials :p. But I still have to level up. So mabey in a month or two, I can help.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
To everyone the NM staff couldn't talk to in game today --

Xexo's account got hacked by someone he once knew IRL, and all chests in the town that weren't LWC'd were destroyed and the items are gone. Some of us (especially ironee) lost ALOT more than others, but we have all lost items. However we still have lots of money and are doing pretty good. We're basically ready for city already, we just need to get our items back. Thanks to LWC, it's not many valuable items that were lost, just the NUMBER of items lost that troubles us. Ironee and I have lost over 25 chests of items filled with stuff from stone brick to string, but we've already started mining, and gathering all our items back. You should too!

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
To everyone the NM staff couldn't talk to in game today --

Xexo's account got hacked by someone he once knew IRL, and all chests in the town that weren't LWC'd were destroyed and the items are gone. Some of us (especially ironee) lost ALOT more than others, but we have all lost items. However we still have lots of money and are doing pretty good. We're basically ready for city already, we just need to get our items back. Thanks to LWC, it's not many valuable items that were lost, just the NUMBER of items lost that troubles us. Ironee and I have lost over 25 chests of items filled with stuff from stone brick to string, but we've already started mining, and gathering all our items back. You should too!
Also, for a good estimate, it was 80+ double chests lost.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@xexorian If you ever receive an app that you cannot accept for reasons of overcrowding, send it to Lightforge, I'm not even sure I have 10 active cits left. The large part of our strength left to Belegost, and we are in dire need of people.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
@xexorian If you ever receive an app that you cannot accept for reasons of overcrowding, send it to Lightforge, I'm not even sure I have 10 active cits left. The large part of our strength left to Belegost, and we are in dire need of people.

I know we have about 20 different faces I see every other day. But our town charter counts 40. I think we need to do an activity check soon.

Btw @WoleverEntun I recommended someone to LF last night infact, he posted something on your topic last night lol you can thank me later :p

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
What class were you at the start? Just seeing that you have an iron sword in your hotbar :p