• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Nevermore {Neutral}

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Updated for you Vame. Ty. I actually realized this 2 nights ago but forgot to double check. The list is sorted alphabetically uppercase letters first, then _)_$+)@'s then lower case letters, also, alphabetically. I don't know why the game sorts it like that, haha.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
For your allies list, Lightforge now has 34 members, and Canterlot has about 20. Also, the future Hamlet of Rise Against, who have been allied with and living near LF since almost the start, may soon be joining the KoE and ergo the Dragon Empire/Aliance. This is not yet definite though, yet they ARE allies, and very close ones at that.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Actually your information is wrong. Lightforge has 20 citizens, and Canterlot has only 11 citizens.

Use /town info townname

If your citizens aren't accepting town invites then you are going to have SERIOUS problems when HTTP gets fixed, which is why my regions will be reflecting my /town list members page# until HTTP DOES get fixed up.

Also, canterlot still owes me 2800c, now that they are official. :) Just throwin' that out there. I hope you guys can prevent the raiders, we have to change our entire township design because people are without morality and decide to build infeasible dirt pillars and stairs to just get in.

EDIT:

Keep in mind if you guys need help, we will come when we can, just ask if we're on and I'll see what we can do. We're getting more specced players everyday.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm trying to get players who aren't invited to our town to tell me, but as soon as everyone has been invited, we will have roughly 30. Also, We are now getting more specced pvpers by the day!
EDIT: I just specced and I am now a wizard. :)

ThatAintFalco

Portal
@xexorian @WoleverEntun

xexorian, would you mind if I join Light Forge. I was discussing this among ironee, and a few of
Light Forge's citizens. With all due respect, this does not mean that I am leaving your town because I
dislike Nevermore's community ( not that it's bad or anything :p). I just enjoy the Light Forge community more.
I think, this will not endanger my relationship with your town, due to the fact that Light Forge is under the future kingdom
KOL.

WoleverEntum, would you mind if a harmless player join your town ( if xexorian let's me)? I would greatly
apprecite the blessing.

If anyone of you say no, please delete :p

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
@xexorian @WoleverEntun

xexorian, would you mind if I join Light Forge. I was discussing this among ironee, and a few of
Light Forge's citizens. With all due respect, this does not mean that I am leaving your town because I
dislike Nevermore's community ( not that it's bad or anything :p). I just enjoy the Light Forge community more.
I think, this will not endanger my relationship with your town, due to the fact that Light Forge is under the future kingdom
KOL.

WoleverEntum, would you mind if a harmless player join your town ( if xexorian let's me)? I would greatly
apprecite the blessing.

If anyone of you say no, please delete :p
Future kingdom KOL?