• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Nevermore {Neutral}

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Sure thing man, are you participating in a township at this time? if not, and you're interested in joining let me know!

Thoth

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey Nevermore the small place at 400,-1850 is an allied hamlet called Altum, please dont kill my cits anymore :)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
*HOT*
We're still missing Blueghost141, jb####, earpus96, cyberslash99, gezzy, herr_thomas, lhatchy1, kalelord, vame, zenziggy, nater_tater, nicoli20, redechoranger, tafis, themormon, zacka123321, myson456, theancientteam, parkerjdude, minimike96, friginw00t and jason8261 on our Town list. not sure who all is supposed to be with us.

jb#### pm'd me in game about joining and I told him to get in touch with you @xexorian because I don't think he uses the forums. I'll give him the chat channel password next time I see him.

As for the town list

Blueghost - with us
JB - with us
earpus - either Newerth or Lightforge
gezzy - with us
herr_thomas - unknown
Ihatchy1 - unknown
kalelord - with us
vame - with us
zenziggy - with us
nater_tater - with us
nicoloi - with us
redecho - may still be on Communist Collective's charter, but he plans on living with us in the future, if not immediately.
tafis - unknown, thought he lived in Fumo
themormon - either Newerth or Lightforge
zacka - with us
myson - unknown
theancientteam - with us
parkerjdude - unknown
minimike - possible inactive
frig - definately with us, but not very active right now. @Aanokint
jason - unknown

Hope this helps

Aanokint

Obsidian
jb#### pm'd me in game about joining and I told him to get in touch with you @xexorian because I don't think he uses the forums. I'll give him the chat channel password next time I see him.

As for the town list

frig - definately with us, but not very active right now. @Aanokint

Hope this helps

It's tournament week again, and he is a basketball manager for his school. Also ty for adding me to this thread.