• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

snomis3

Stone
sorry guys i tryed to try to warn u erlyer but my internet crashed im onvacation for awile may be back next week
i might be on today for a couple of mins

RAND0MNEWB

Iron
Application
IGN: RAND0MNEWB
Time zone: Arizona; MST [UTC -7:00]
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Undecided, Probably a ranger. Will based my class selection of what my friends would like for our group.
How long have you been on HC?: A few hours, trying to get into town with my friends.
Why do you want to join?: To participate in epic adventures will some of my fellows gamers. They are been based out of Verstad. They have been members of this town for approximately three months.
Will you help with town projects?: I work full time, therefore I doubt I'll be the most active member, but will be happy to do as much as i can for this community.
What can you give to us, as a community?: To be quite frank, I'm not sure yet. However as an experienced gamer from many genres I'm sure I'll be able to make myself useful.
What towns have you been in?: None so far.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes I have teamspeak. I can both listen and actively participate in conversation.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I have read, and agree to all town rules. My friends have been in this town for a while, and they will assist in steering me in the right direction.
Tell us about yourself: I have been an avid gamer since I was quite young. I am very fond of the multiplayer aspects of gaming, and enjoy participating in a community much more than any solo grind.
Referrals: FruityJuiceBuds, Pyro97

As an aside, If this was the wrong place to post my application i sincerely apologize. I was unable to find any direction that said otherwise.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Application
IGN: RAND0MNEWB
Time zone: Arizona; MST [UTC -7:00]
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Undecided, Probably a ranger. Will based my class selection of what my friends would like for our group.
How long have you been on HC?: A few hours, trying to get into town with my friends.
Why do you want to join?: To participate in epic adventures will some of my fellows gamers. They are been based out of Verstad. They have been members of this town for approximately three months.
Will you help with town projects?: I work full time, therefore I doubt I'll be the most active member, but will be happy to do as much as i can for this community.
What can you give to us, as a community?: To be quite frank, I'm not sure yet. However as an experienced gamer from many genres I'm sure I'll be able to make myself useful.
What towns have you been in?: None so far.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes I have teamspeak. I can both listen and actively participate in conversation.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I have read, and agree to all town rules. My friends have been in this town for a while, and they will assist in steering me in the right direction.
Tell us about yourself: I have been an avid gamer since I was quite young. I am very fond of the multiplayer aspects of gaming, and enjoy participating in a community much more than any solo grind.
Referrals: FruityJuiceBuds, Pyro97

As an aside, If this was the wrong place to post my application i sincerely apologize. I was unable to find any direction that said otherwise.

accepted

darkpyro36

Stone
Application
IGN: Darkpyro36
Time zone:-6
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Warrior/crafter
How long have you been on HC?:ah i played before i use to be a member of Windhelm
Why do you want to join?:I wanted to join a town with people i knew from when i used to play on the server.
Will you help with town projects?:Yes of cores like before i was very helpful around town.
What can you give to us, as a community?:Im a excellent builder and good with redstone.
What towns have you been in?: Windhelm
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:i left the server for a long time but i am back and the town is gone due to it being on a past map.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:yes i can listen mic is broke sadly.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:yes i do
Tell us about yourself:I am a gamer i spend most my time playing a variety of games as well as watch anime from time to time i also like to do a little reading like Eragon.
Referrals: ah can i count my Jarl: Guardian787? :p