• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

Techs_Rule

Legacy Supporter 8
I am sad to say that I am stepping down from the Verstad and the LO kingdom. When i restarted on this map and gotten into Verstad, I said I was going to make a change and then leave off for a town of my own. I have reached that point. I will be making a new town and hope that we can stay friendly with each other. (I don't want the wrath of LO since I know what it looks like first hand) I bid you all a farewell, a good luck with the kingdom. I had fun and loved every moment :)

-Techs_Rule

PS dont be afraid to ask for enchantments from me. I still sell them to you guys for my discounted price! :)

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Lots of people in LO can grant kingdom perms. If no one in Verstad is on, then ask in the LO channel. I will try to remember to grant them tonight when I log on.
Well this month and past few weeks everybody has been busy with tests and school related stuff so no one one is really able to give perms. I would like if I could have region owner too if you don't mind, its ok if you don't want

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
I am sad to say that I am stepping down from the Verstad and the LO kingdom. When i restarted on this map and gotten into Verstad, I said I was going to make a change and then leave off for a town of my own. I have reached that point. I will be making a new town and hope that we can stay friendly with each other. (I don't want the wrath of LO since I know what it looks like first hand) I bid you all a farewell, a good luck with the kingdom. I had fun and loved every moment :)

-Techs_Rule

PS dont be afraid to ask for enchantments from me. I still sell them to you guys for my discounted price! :)

Bye Tech!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Well this month and past few weeks everybody has been busy with tests and school related stuff so no one one is really able to give perms. I would like if I could have region owner too if you don't mind, its ok if you don't want
You can also have a manager position if you would like (do you already have one?).

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Some of you may know this but I am stepping down as Mayor of Verstad and returning it to Leftovers5 control. Once this is completed by the Admin Staff I will be leaving Verstad - I am helping to start a new city. Ever since becoming Mayor I have felt the need to make my own city in the image I wanted. I was going to wait for a new map, but that is not happening anytime soon, so instead of destroying Verstad (and all the work current and former members have done) and remaking it how I want, I have decided to leave and make my own city.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I understand, you gotta do what makes you happy. Good luck in your pursuits, hope you find a opening in the town cap.

penbob2000

Dirt
IGN:HCp10
Time zone: uk
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): caster/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: few days - a week
Why do you want to join?:I want to be a part of a growing community
Will you help with town projects?: yes!
What can you give to us, as a community?: ideas time and materials
What towns have you been in?: I am pretty new
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: yes I can talk on teamspeak
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself:? I am often on and good team worker
Referrals:

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN:HCp10
Time zone: uk
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): caster/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: few days - a week
Why do you want to join?: I want to be a part of a growing community.
Will you help with town projects?: yes!
What can you give to us, as a community?: ideas, time, and materials.
What towns have you been in?: I am pretty new.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: yes I can talk on teamspeak.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes.
Tell us about yourself:? I am often on and good team worker.
Referrals:
Highlighted stuff in red for you to fix. IGN means "In game name", so it's not your HC special code, just your actual username. UK should be in capitals. Other things should be capitals or require grammar. I won't accept you until you put some effort into fixing your app!

Thanks,

Left

IGN: DrLoveMuscle
Time zone: North American, Eastern Standard
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Crafter (unspecialized)
How long have you been on HC?: Roughly a week.
Why do you want to join?: I want to collaborate with other players in creating and maintaining a rich and exciting community for those with the same dedication as I.
Will you help with town projects?: Absolutely, that's what I'm most excited about.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I truly enjoy the building aspects of Minecraft and can offer my creative talents towards new builds and projects.
What towns have you been in?: I haven't been a part of any other towns.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I don't have Teamspeak but am willing to download it if necessary.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I understand and agree.
Tell us about yourself: I just finished my first year of university and am looking forward to spending my free time doing the things I love most; hanging out and playing video games.
Referrals: None.

IGN:
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: About a week
Why do you want to join?: I would like a safe place to stay. Make new friends to carry out my journey as a hero. Help out along the way doing so.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes I will help gladly.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can build , hunt , gather anything you want.
What towns have you been in?: Ched Nasad
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: They were not very greeting , I didn't like the look and I got accused of stealing. (I didn't steal from them.)
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do not have Teams speak nor a mic.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: Currently on break from University.
Referrals: