• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

Raome

Dirt
Application
IGN:Raome
Time zone:Western Timezone on USA (Arizona)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?:I just started this is my second application next to the one for white listing and my second post~
Why do you want to join?:Well i am new and willing to help, as much as i can that is. I can mine like crazy and normally go into mindless mode when digging. I am not great at PvP after all i just got minecraft so i am fairly new but with what i can do i love to build and make some fun structures or statues depending on the space given to me to do so.
Will you help with town projects?:If i can be of assistance then i would be more then glad to help out with what i can, again i am very much willing to work hard.
What can you give to us, as a community?:A hard working rabbit with a mallet is nothing to trifle with, even more so when it comes to work, i can dig build and craft to help out as much as i possibly can!
What towns have you been in?:None yet
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: (Not Applicable)
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I can do both and will do so if i am allowed~
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:But of course~
Tell us about yourself:How to describe myself...that is truly difficult...Well to start i am a furry (Black Rabbit). I go by the name of Shiyuya but my IGN (as stated above) is Raome. I live in Arizona and have sense i was born though my family came from Japan & Germany. I love to Role Play and read, i am also a massive musician and play a wide range of orchestral instruments (Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass, Harp, Handharp, Lute, Mandolin, Piano, Flute, and Harmonica though i am learning the Banjo for funsies.) I graduated from middle & high school 2 years early and was able to go to some college courses to become a file nurse (my current job), though soon i will be signing up for the air force to become a hospital technition. If i do vanish for a bit that would be why i am gone but i will always come back<3. Untill that time i will work as hard as i can~ If you would like to learn more about me then feel free to ask on my profile then i will answer as soon as possible. Tata~
Referrals: kotagrizzly

Application
IGN:Raome
Time zone:Western Timezone on USA (Arizona)
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?:I just started this is my second application next to the one for white listing and my second post~
Why do you want to join?:Well i am new and willing to help, as much as i can that is. I can mine like crazy and normally go into mindless mode when digging. I am not great at PvP after all i just got minecraft so i am fairly new but with what i can do i love to build and make some fun structures or statues depending on the space given to me to do so.
Will you help with town projects?:If i can be of assistance then i would be more then glad to help out with what i can, again i am very much willing to work hard.
What can you give to us, as a community?:A hard working rabbit with a mallet is nothing to trifle with, even more so when it comes to work, i can dig build and craft to help out as much as i possibly can!
What towns have you been in?:None yet
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:(Not Applicable)
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I can do both and will do so if i am allowed~
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:But of course~
Tell us about yourself:How to describe myself...that is truly difficult...Well to start i am a furry (Black Rabbit). I go by the name of Shiyuya but my IGN (as stated above) is Raome. I live in Arizona and have sense i was born though my family came from Japan & Germany. I love to Role Play and read, i am also a massive musician and play a wide range of orchestral instruments (Violin, Viola, Cello, Bass, Harp, Handharp, Lute, Mandolin, Piano, Flute, and Harmonica though i am learning the Banjo for funsies.) I graduated from middle & high school 2 years early and was able to go to some college courses to become a file nurse (my current job), though soon i will be signing up for the air force to become a hospital technition. If i do vanish for a bit that would be why i am gone but i will always come back<3. Untill that time i will work as hard as i can~ If you would like to learn more about me then feel free to ask on my profile then i will answer as soon as possible. Tata~
Referrals: kotagrizzly

This is one of the best applications i have seen thank you. Welcome to Verstad and to Herocraft.

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
Hey guys. So I will sadly not be able to get on the server very much for the next few days (most likely till Friday or Saturday) due to the fact that I am moving over to the house of my hard-ass father. He is not letting me bring my PC over to his house until I type up a large essay from scratch, but I will have my mac book, so team speak is still a go. Might be able to go on but we will see. Wish you all well.

snomis3

Stone
APP FOR VERSTAD

IGN: snomis3
Time zone: Mountain Daylight Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster /crafter but will be choosing Merchant when I master crafter
How long have you been on HC?: about a week maby 6 days when i put this post
Why do you want to join?: I found this post on the fourms and thought that this town is one of the best I have seen so far and am eager to help it get even better anyway I can.
Will you help with town projects?: I would try me best to help in any project I could.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give you a player with fresh ideas for improving the town and one that feels that the town is amazing but wants to improve it by any means possible
What towns have you been in?: None this is my first app for a town
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: n/a
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I don't have Teamspeak at the moment but in the future I might get it
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I understand the(very fair) rules and agree to them all.
Tell us about yourself: I am a player who found the server awhile ago and thought it was amazing. Now after playing it for a little bit I decided to join a town at looked for the best. My decisions was of course yours. I am a good builder and great at maintaining stuff with town, factions or just groups of people in general. I prefer not to have the top job on stuff but kind of like a small rank so that I could help those who need it. I have allot of ideas of how to improves tows and I hope to share some ideas with you.
Referrals: n/a I found the town on fourms

Accepted due to not having a referral you will need to report to a town manager and be placed in the barracks until we get to know you this process can take a week or a long day of play with any of our current LO people do not take this personal this is to protect the property of those who are already in the town. I do hope to meet you in game and highly recommend teamspeak it makes this process faster. congrats and welcome to LO.

APP FOR VERSTAD

IGN: snomis3
Time zone: Mountain Daylight Time
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster /crafter but will be choosing Merchant when I master crafter
How long have you been on HC?: about a week maby 6 days when i put this post
Why do you want to join?: I found this post on the fourms and thought that this town is one of the best I have seen so far and am eager to help it get even better anyway I can.
Will you help with town projects?: I would try me best to help in any project I could.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give you a player with fresh ideas for improving the town and one that feels that the town is amazing but wants to improve it by any means possible
What towns have you been in?: None this is my first app for a town
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: n/a
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I don't have Teamspeak at the moment but in the future I might get it
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I understand the(very fair) rules and agree to them all.
Tell us about yourself: I am a player who found the server awhile ago and thought it was amazing. Now after playing it for a little bit I decided to join a town at looked for the best. My decisions was of course yours. I am a good builder and great at maintaining stuff with town, factions or just groups of people in general. I prefer not to have the top job on stuff but kind of like a small rank so that I could help those who need it. I have allot of ideas of how to improves tows and I hope to share some ideas with you.
Referrals: n/a I found the town on fourms

Accepted due to not having a referral you will need to report to a town manager and be placed in the barracks until we get to know you this process can take a week or a long day of play with any of our current LO people do not take this personal this is to protect the property of those who are already in the town. I do hope to meet you in game and highly recommend teamspeak it makes this process faster. congrats and welcome to LO.

P.S. sorry for the double post

Application
IGN: a_mediocre_guy
Time zone: UK GMT
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ranger crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 2 weeks
Why do you want to join?:This town seems like a really good place to be and the managers are really friendly and know how to talk ;) i love the builds and projects going on in Verstad also
Will you help with town projects?: I would love to help build town projects
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am a great builder and an amazing archer on minecraft so i could help protect the town and also help develop it
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do and i can do both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I do
Tell us about yourself: I am a 17 year old male who enjoys to play minecraft and develop different build and make things look better i would love to help this town by building and keeping trolls out
Referrals:None

Application
IGN: a_mediocre_guy
Time zone: UK GMT
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Ranger crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 2 weeks
Why do you want to join?:This town seems like a really good place to be and the managers are really friendly and know how to talk ;) i love the builds and projects going on in Verstad also
Will you help with town projects?: I would love to help build town projects
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am a great builder and an amazing archer on minecraft so i could help protect the town and also help develop it
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do and i can do both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I do
Tell us about yourself: I am a 17 year old male who enjoys to play minecraft and develop different build and make things look better i would love to help this town by building and keeping trolls out
Referrals:None

Accepted Thanks for meeting with me in the Barracks Welcome to LO

snomis3

Stone
OK im in the new recruit town. wow Verstad looks amazing you guys realy did a good job building it

snomis3

Stone
RAID!!! at 8:10 am mountain eastern time phantomwarrior raided the new recruits town, he killed me stole my diamonds and looted my house. he may have gotten into others houses or ma by to Verstad itself

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
RAID!!! at 8:10 am mountain eastern time phantomwarrior raided the new recruits town, he killed me stole my diamonds and looted my house. he may have gotten into others houses or ma by to Verstad itself
What a poop - what did you loose? :(

In unrelated news, level'd up to 41 runeblade during the exp boost, so I'm hoping to have it mastered soon!

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9

Non kingdom members cannot get into your house in Barrackston if you remember to keep the doorway blocked with dirt - same with your chests. I know you have a tower but some classes can jump to the top and enter that way too. Always keep yous entrances blocked with dirt.

snomis3

Stone
i lost my 6 diamonds lol i think it would be a good idea to build a small palisade around barakstown just for extra protection. Might not keep the good raiders out but it will help