• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Do we have a private forum where only townies can post / read ?

Xargun
Not in particular, there's not enough space for all town members in a conversation (the limit is around 10?). I'm not too fond of the Groups function on the forums, either. There's the chat in game, and if necessary you can PM me and or council members if you need anything.[DOUBLEPOST=1358532173,1358532070][/DOUBLEPOST]Other news: Please welcome EnLight707 's town of Reign into the Legion of Oblivion.

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
Not in particular, there's not enough space for all town members in a conversation (the limit is around 10?). I'm not too fond of the Groups function on the forums, either. There's the chat in game, and if necessary you can PM me and or council members if you need anything.[DOUBLEPOST=1358532173,1358532070][/DOUBLEPOST]Other news: Please welcome EnLight707 's town of Reign into the Legion of Oblivion.

Ok I was just curious about some town things and wanted some opinions on what profession to take.

Xargun

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
Even then, I highly recommend putting dirt over them. Don't even give raiders the satisfaction of the steal.
Yeah, I though twice about it and to satisfy all parties I found a solution both appealing to my eye and satisfying your security requirements.

Luijay

Coal
Application
IGN:Luijay
Time zone:Australia
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: July 2011
Why do you want to join?: Sounds like a good town and the Owner seems pretty nice. I also need a town right now, right now i'm solo'ing which has gotten me nowhere.Being part of this town seems that it will be fun to be a citizen and that i'm sure its filled with many nice people.
Will you help with town projects?: Town projects as in building? Yeah, i'm fairly good and building and making wall and house designs. Basically anything with building, ill help out.
What can you give to us, as a community?:An awesome Citizen (me (; ) A great builder and a fairly alright Pvp'er.
What towns have you been in?:In all the maps I have been in? Spire (2 maps ago),TC (previous map) and Newerth (previous map)
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Spire and Newerth I left because it was a map change and that with a map change I should change town. And TC, I was accused of stealing from one of their citizens and they were a bit too serious d:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I do have team speak but my Mic doesn't work...
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Sure do.
Tell us about yourself:As you know I am 16, i'm Asian Filipino, my hobbies are gaming, karate, soccer, camping, fishing and other sports.
Referrals: Leftovers5

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN:Luijay
Time zone:Australia
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: July 2011
Why do you want to join?: Sounds like a good town and the Owner seems pretty nice. I also need a town right now, right now i'm solo'ing which has gotten me nowhere.Being part of this town seems that it will be fun to be a citizen and that i'm sure its filled with many nice people.
Will you help with town projects?: Town projects as in building? Yeah, i'm fairly good and building and making wall and house designs. Basically anything with building, ill help out.
What can you give to us, as a community?:An awesome Citizen (me (; ) A great builder and a fairly alright Pvp'er.
What towns have you been in?:In all the maps I have been in? Spire (2 maps ago),TC (previous map) and Newerth (previous map)
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Spire and Newerth I left because it was a map change and that with a map change I should change town. And TC, I was accused of stealing from one of their citizens and they were a bit too serious d:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I do have team speak but my Mic doesn't work...
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Sure do.
Tell us about yourself:As you know I am 16, i'm Asian Filipino, my hobbies are gaming, karate, soccer, camping, fishing and other sports.
Referrals: Leftovers5
Accepted, see me or a council member in game to get set up.

Spootwad

Wood
IGN: Spootwad
Time zone: US central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Dirt-low level warrior aspiring to wear the diamond pants of a Dragoon. Fear my shovel. Also planning to be a miner.
How long have you been on HC?: Some friends got me addicted for a while in college somewhere around a year ago, but I haven't been on much since graduation.
Why do you want to join?: A bunch of those same friends have started playing again, and I'm looking to join them and have adventures in my diamond pants.
Will you help with town projects?: I'd love to. Sitting on a dragon's hoard of chests filled with building materials I'll never use always felt a little empty to me in singleplayer minecraft.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A quirky sense of humor and an eagerness to help and entertain.
What towns have you been in?: On the old herocraft map me and my friends made up the town of Birchwood.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I graduated, we stopped playing together, life got crazy and then the world ended and got replaced with this new one you guys are running around in. The herocraft world I mean. Dang lying Myans.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No, but I use Mumble frequently and could make the switch. I can listen for the time being, but am currently replacing my mic.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: If you know what my name is a reference to, you are allowed to be my friend.
Referrals: Moorcaste, Nicolaos

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Spootwad
Time zone: US central
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Dirt-low level warrior aspiring to wear the diamond pants of a Dragoon. Fear my shovel. Also planning to be a miner.
How long have you been on HC?: Some friends got me addicted for a while in college somewhere around a year ago, but I haven't been on much since graduation.
Why do you want to join?: A bunch of those same friends have started playing again, and I'm looking to join them and have adventures in my diamond pants.
Will you help with town projects?: I'd love to. Sitting on a dragon's hoard of chests filled with building materials I'll never use always felt a little empty to me in singleplayer minecraft.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A quirky sense of humor and an eagerness to help and entertain.
What towns have you been in?: On the old herocraft map me and my friends made up the town of Birchwood.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I graduated, we stopped playing together, life got crazy and then the world ended and got replaced with this new one you guys are running around in. The herocraft world I mean. Dang lying Myans.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No, but I use Mumble frequently and could make the switch. I can listen for the time being, but am currently replacing my mic.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: If you know what my name is a reference to, you are allowed to be my friend.
Referrals: Moorcaste, Nicolaos
Accepted, see me or a council member in game to get set up. Nicolaos Admira1Ackbar

Raxor03

Dirt
Application

IGN:Raxor03

Time zone:UTC/GMT +1 Hour
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Rogue planning to follow the path of the Ninja. Planning to be an alchemist
How long have you been on HC?:1 week
Why do you want to join?:One of my friends live in your town, his name is itgsod1. And i want to have somewhere to live and to be safe.
Will you help with town projects?:Yes, i would be glad to help
What can you give to us, as a community?:I like to design and build so I can help to build and design several constructions. And of course help to develoup and defend the town from any enemies. I will aslo Roleplay alot
What towns have you been in?:None, at least on this server
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:Yes i have both skype and teamspeak
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes i do
Tell us about yourself: I have played minecraft for some time, me and my friends played it since the beginning of Alpha. But i have played several other games thrue the years. But i like to draw and design things. Im studying to be an animator, and i train to be better and better. I plan to do a animated fantasy story, that shud maybe have its theme on this server. Maybe it will be set in Verstad, if i got your permission of course.
Referrals:itgsod1

Foxxy321

Dirt
-Application-

IGN: Foxy321
Time zone: EST -5
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): I'm still a crafter and rogue but I know I'll be going for farmer soon.
How long have you been on HC?: A few days.
Why do you want to join?: A friend told me about it, he's encouraged me to join and so I looked it up and it seems fun!
Will you help with town projects?: Sure if I can.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I'll be a farmer so I guess. Food? I'm also real friendly so I guess I'll brighten things up too.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: -
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I don't have Teamspeak... I have skype if that changes anything..
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes sir!
Tell us about yourself: Let's see.. As a minecraft player, when I play offline, I like to build small houses and farms for myself. Kind of like little towns. I like exploring too. But I'm not that much of a fighter. Ezmac2099 usually do all/most of the fighting for us. I play games with him all the time, by the way, so we're pretty close. As a person now, I play.. a whole lot of different games, from cutesy easy-going ones to horror ones. I'm pretty loyal, thought that'd be something I should mention about myself.
Referrals: Ezmac2099

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
-Application-

IGN: Foxy321
Time zone: EST -5
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): I'm still a crafter and rogue but I know I'll be going for farmer soon.
How long have you been on HC?: A few days.
Why do you want to join?: A friend told me about it, he's encouraged me to join and so I looked it up and it seems fun!
Will you help with town projects?: Sure if I can.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I'll be a farmer so I guess. Food? I'm also real friendly so I guess I'll brighten things up too.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: -
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I don't have Teamspeak... I have skype if that changes anything..
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes sir!
Tell us about yourself: Let's see.. As a minecraft player, when I play offline, I like to build small houses and farms for myself. Kind of like little towns. I like exploring too. But I'm not that much of a fighter. Ezmac2099 usually do all/most of the fighting for us. I play games with him all the time, by the way, so we're pretty close. As a person now, I play.. a whole lot of different games, from cutesy easy-going ones to horror ones. I'm pretty loyal, thought that'd be something I should mention about myself.
Referrals: Ezmac2099
Accepted, see me or a council member in game to get set up.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application

IGN:Raxor03

Time zone:UTC/GMT +1 Hour
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Rogue planning to follow the path of the Ninja. Planning to be an alchemist
How long have you been on HC?:1 week
Why do you want to join?:One of my friends live in your town, his name is itgsod1. And i want to have somewhere to live and to be safe.
Will you help with town projects?:Yes, i would be glad to help
What can you give to us, as a community?:I like to design and build so I can help to build and design several constructions. And of course help to develoup and defend the town from any enemies. I will aslo Roleplay alot
What towns have you been in?:None, at least on this server
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:Yes i have both skype and teamspeak
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes i do
Tell us about yourself: I have played minecraft for some time, me and my friends played it since the beginning of Alpha. But i have played several other games thrue the years. But i like to draw and design things. Im studying to be an animator, and i train to be better and better. I plan to do a animated fantasy story, that shud maybe have its theme on this server. Maybe it will be set in Verstad, if i got your permission of course.
Referrals:itgsod1
Same as above.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
ALERT:
Killing all the cows is unacceptable. There are signs against this at the cow pen - please take heed of them. The player that did this will have to pay some sort of fine/penalty.

Thanatar16

Dirt
IGN: Thanatar16
Time Zone: MST with DST (in Alberta)
Classes: warrior(intend to become a dragoon)-crafter
How long have I been on HC: about a week or two
Why do I want to join: Building, as well as some protection and getting to know people I guess.
Will I help with town projects: yes
What can you give to us, as a community: I am quite good at building; and I'm often more than willing to help others with stuff if they want.
What towns have you been in: none.
Do you have Teamspeak: no, but I can get it. *edit* I have Ventrilo and Skype though.
Do you understand and agree with all town rules: yes
Tell us about yourself: I am pretty much just a student I guess, I play GW2, LoL and Minecraft, and have some experience building in both creative and survival on Minecraft and PvP (though admittedly not much if any experience with heroes plugin pvp yet).

jamieb3

Wood
IGN: jamieb3
Time zone: UK, London
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue and Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: about 3 days.
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because my friends are in this time they are called Stealth_Slaya and Sneaky_wolf.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes I would help as best as i could.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I will really kind and help out with the town.
What towns have you been in?: I have not been in any Towns yet.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No i do not have TeamSpeak
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes I do argee
Tell us about yourself: Well I like to play minecraft i am pretty good at pvping and I am also quite good at building.
Referrals: Stealth_Slaya and Sneaky_wolf.