• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm still confused as to why you would join Erebos. It has many people, you can't build your own structure, and with so many people there is little hope of advancement. Unless you REALLY like pvp, I wouldn't join Erebos as it is now. (I'm not being mean, its a great town, just It seems too big for a new member (of Erebos) to find a prominent position.)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Don't you think that I liked being in Lightforge too? Did I really think it would raise so many issues if I left? No. How would I know that people would react this strongly to me leaving? I didn't. Did it look like I forgot my friendships? Leaving Lightforge has probably been the hardest decision I've ever made in Minecraft multiplayer, and I've been playing for a year. I didn't want it to go to crap like this, and do you think I would have left if I knew the end result?

Also, who knows what will happen in future? I really don't know what's going to happen. I'd love to see Lightforge be really great. Maybe if I'd have stayed I could have helped make it better, I don't know. All I know is I can't do the same things for Lightforge as before. Yes, I'm in Erebos now, and you have to understand I'd like to see how it goes for me there. I haven't been there for a whole day, yet. That doesn't mean we can't be friends. To me, at least.
Staying friends with people in an enemy town is one of the most difficult tasks i've been trough. On Zeal map, i was friend with the player Upb34t. I was Mayor in the town Camelot which was unfriendly towards his town in RoT. I joined a raid in Spire and was accused from everywhere of hacking/exploiting. They hated me, absolutely hated me. Still, me and Upb34t continued being friends even though he was one of the Grand Council members in RoT. One of my greatest enemies i diplomacy, but one of my best friends on Herocraft. This Friendship was hard to maintain since we were enemies. We couldn't fight together without his people attacking me and my people attacking him. Even though we're allies on this map, we don't hang out anymore.

Another example: I'm friend with the players Mike0o00 and Truelinko. I was allied with their Kingdom, ARC. Then one day i killed a member of ARC when he dug into my house on North road. He showed up to be a highly influence person and ARC declared war on Camelot. Mike was Mayor in one of the bigger ARC towns, so it was complicated staying friends. We lived far away from each other and when we met there was a load of ARC people with him. Same with Truelinko. Now we never see each other, they started in the evil town Mortem, remains of ARC. The only time i can chat with Truelinko is in Solace's guild chat. If we meet, we fight, just like our diplomatic relation tells us to. It doesn't wirk maintaing friendship over such distances when your friend is an enemy. Now i sit here in Canterlot with no friends outside it. (except a few from LF and XD) Maintaining friendship over a war doesn't work @Sweord You doomed your friendship with people in LF once you left to Erebos. If you joined a town within XD, Edolas or KO your friendship with LF could work.

Long post, felt like i had to say my opinion
Note: I wrote this on my Iphone, so please ignore grammar fails etc.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
I feel like I should post 1 more about the dramatic event of @Sweord joining Erbros.
Well, life in minecraft is life. If you wanted to leave, mabey a quick warning, and some reasoning.
I'm guessing that you joined Erbros because they had things you liked.
Active pvping, probably a different environment, and strong players.
Basicly, I think you joined erbros in terms of saftey.
You want Greek, Look_out, ect.... to be the face, and you just want to hid in their shaddows.
I hope that last sentence didn't offend you. ( You are way better at pvp than me :p)
But you joined a town we all despised.
So with the hearts of LightForge, we wish you great luck.
It is a new chapter for you, gaining the privilege to be hated by some of the most
respected people in LightForge.
Aswell as having alies that are much stronger than we are.
So good-bye, have a nice life, and hopefully, you can come back with a change in heart.

P.S please don't go a deadondown move on us :p

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
@Sweord
My short opinion:
I won't kill you on sight if you are alone.
I will still see you as an friendly player.
If you are in a party with Erebos members and they appear to be hostile, I'll attack you.
Same goes for defending Ligthforge in any way, shape or form.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Wow you guys wrote a lot:eek: . I dont have time to read all that, But i did read haxnns new sig, will you really beat all my prices, cuz last time i checked i was winning at prices:).
More or less, when I say beat I dont mean by .01c after all I could bankrupt you in the end will all the town money I have!!! Ofc if I did that I would probably be kicked from banker...

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Yeah @Sweord I am sad to say it will never be the same and that is just a simple fact. Good luck in Erebos. Hope Pvping is your thing because, from what I see, that is most of what they do.

@wildarm5 Now please dont leave you are my last favorite new member. (I guess your not new since your manager now :) ) Btw wild never said he will leave I am just making sure that my last fav new member doesnt leave because I <3 Wild

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
We should have a wild we <3 you day....

PS: I think this thing with sweord is over now, no need to fill the town thread about it.

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
Sweord, I was a little person like you were, when I was in sanctum the first time. Over the last few maps, I learned my ways on being a good guy, and not a bad dude (like Erebos). I have been making a few towns with my friends and all, and learned how to be a great sic and manager and stuff like that, you just need to get to know people better, kinda like theazian :). Throughout of all that waste of time making the town (which has failed all the town I made with :) ). You are new to this server, so it doesn't make you the little guy, theres a bunch of people thats new here, and needs to know the server a lot more. :), So thats how I became a manager so fast in LF :D, I know how to do stuff and help with other people, and do a lot of stuff to the town. Maybe you should make your own town, and I could also help you with it also, but you are already with Erebos. :p, So just remember this Sweord, get to know people more, like a lot of people, not just the town, if you were with the other last maps, you will probably accomplish something more, like me. It's hard if you're new to this server, you just need to be active on this server a lot :) and do a lot of good stuff with the town, but you can't do that with Erebos, cause your new to there and they will make you feel a little'r guy maybe. And they have everything done there. So you really can't do anything there, but train and make your house :p.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Started: "Discussion in 'Official Townships' started by WoleverEntun, Dec 26, 2011."

Last reply: "wildarm5, Today at 12:32 AM #1168"
This is just mental, we are about to hit 60 pages in just 52 days or something like that.
That's about 22 posts each day... x_X" *brainmelt*
@Haxnn I got some gold for you to sell.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok wehn I am on sell it to me, or just place it in a chest in my house and I will take it and pay you. (I really hope I get a gold shop up soon)

tabletop

Gold
Just a question; do we have any enchanters in LightForge? Since Wolever is going alchemist I've decided that ill take up enchanter if we need one.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I've finally started some construction on my house, mostly because I'm outgrowing that double-chest I've hidden. Does anyone know whether it would be cheaper for me or Wolever to buy an LWC? Obviously, I'm T4 and he's a Mayor. And actually could mine be bigger than 10x10? The space is there, and my stone cylinder is looking a little shabby next to trickshotwin's three-tier home.

Also, can we find a spot for the Academy in LF? Regioned areas are sort of a must at the moment.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I've finally started some construction on my house, mostly because I'm outgrowing that double-chest I've hidden. Does anyone know whether it would be cheaper for me or Wolever to buy an LWC? Obviously, I'm T4 and he's a Mayor. And actually could mine be bigger than 10x10? The space is there, and my stone cylinder is looking a little shabby next to trickshotwin's three-tier home.

Also, can we find a spot for the Academy in LF? Regioned areas are sort of a must at the moment.
I don't think Mayor's get cheap LWC's anymore :(

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
We don't. An academy plot is already laid out, I started building, but it flopped, you can do whatever you want Daz. Also, you can expand over your 10x10 plot, as you're responsible and trustworthy, not to mention that you're the town architect.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
are there any project that need to be done? If so I am glad to help out, I also suggest we make massive obbsidain and/or sandstone chains connecting 4 guard towers in the water to the main roads, just to make it look cool. Any thoughts?

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I think that the bottom floors of the guard towers ought to be utilized as gatehouses, leading into LF proper. I don't know about chains, because I don't want Dragoons to have easy access to the upper floors (not sure how much we can avoid that anyways with the addition of Megajump).

How tall do you think the towers should be? I wanted them to connect to the paths of at least one upper floor, but if they're too tall they'll look all skinny and weird. I kind of think LF's central tower is skinny and weird as it is. :< But that would be such a hassle to alter.