• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah I agree with entun, and I see your concern with the chains, hope you spec soon! We need those towers!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
AMAZING NEWS!!!! Kainzo said that max height will be 264 (or around there) IE: WE WILL HAVE DOUBLE THE SPACE TO BUILD!!!!!!! Seeing we are a flying city, I suggest on the VERY top level we have the council hall and homes of the council members (2 or 3 vets, managers and ofc owners). This is amazing new for us! I <3 you Kainzo!

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
I think you should do what entun says. Make the tower from top to bottom, and try to make it dragoon proof ;) lol

Sweord

Glowstone
Uh, guys, the height limit was changed for 1.2 ^^. I was saying this in LF chat before. :p Of course, you weren't there, Haxnn. Just thought I'd mention that.

Now, if they put that in HC before 1.2 comes out I'll be amazed. XD

EDIT: Also, I was going to suggest making the tower as high as it could be, when the new limit is introduced.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Lol thanks for ruining the moment sweord :p I guess that is for jungles... However this is still good news, and I think we could fit up to 4 more levels, maybe one homes, one like recreation, (mall,garden rollercoaster?) another veichals and then the VERY top a council floor.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Yogscast!!! Wouldnt it be AWSOME if they did a tour of the server...

EDIT: was I always glowstone...

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Sigh still miss you sweord :p Well I should stop posting here if it has nothing to do with the town, sorry everyone!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I can finally construct orthanc to the dimensions I would wish. That will be my next mammoth undertaking, after the Cathedral of Entun and the Academy Castle/Eyrie
EDIT: And maybe a space-station and or USS Enterprise, the ideas are endless.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I have decided that the mayors office will b eat the very top, above the tower, and that veterans will get 10x10 top plots,and everyone else maybe 14x14. We will also include the parliament on the upper layer, and we must make the town hall interesting and very safe.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I have decided that the mayors office will b eat the very top, above the tower, and that veterans will get 10x10 top plots,and everyone else maybe 14x14. We will also include the parliament on the upper layer, and we must make the town hall interesting and very safe.

What about managers?

I also agree with donny in a sense, just donating some money should not get you vet.