• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
That may be a good idea, or we could make people design their houses on Creative then put in an application to be approved by me or Diavolo. An interesting Idea has come up to make a new KoE town, maybe you would be interested in that Diavolo?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Wole he is in the convo, and yes there is a good chance of a new KoE town everyone. It will be led by me and Millejinta from canterlot in hopes to make the third town for KoE. We are both rounding up a few handpicked members and will be starting to build soon. Nothing has officialy been decided (for example the mayors, we are just waiting on the word from some people) so this may not happen.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I am ordering the destruction of the houses of theone44, killiganone, the small cobble hut, and the nameless wood building. I am generally trying to clean up the town, and from now on, any new buildings in town must be approved by me. I plan to have managers and owners having top level plots, but the plans must go through me. Remember, If the mayor tears down something within the town, its not griefing.
EDIT: I do plan to extend the tower to the top of the world, with the mayors office on top. At the top level will also be the parliament and other civic buildings. Despite Diavolos pessimism I think that LF is only getting better, things are getting built and we are becoming more of a force politically and militarily on the map. Despite me losing some citizens going to the new KoE town, this move can only strenghten us in the long run.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Yup, we should reffer applications to the new town once it's chartered. I guess Canterlot got around 20 players actually playing. I will start gathering money to fund the new town. (I'm pretty poor, 1.3K)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I have 2.5k of lightforges that I have been given/made. I can set a charter once we have confirmed the town will be made if that is ok with @millejinta47 (j forget the number after his name :p )

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I gonna start gathering money now, (only got 500c)
ofc. ima give ALL my money to the new town :D

So I guess we need 4.5k more?

@Haxnn
Go ahead and make that charter :D

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Lightforge can fund some of it separate from Haxnns 2500, maybe 2500 more from my funds, so LF will pay 5k in total for the new hamlet, with Canterlot paying the other 2500.

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
very minor, but i merely felt like adding my presence to this side of the forums, the benefit on voting is now 10c up from the 6c you have posted on the OP :D

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I gonna start gathering money now, (only got 500c)
ofc. ima give ALL my money to the new town :D

So I guess we need 4.5k more?

@Haxnn
Go ahead and make that charter :D

Seeing we are co-owners you may want to see the thread opening before hand, I will post it in a conversation with you so you can take a look at it before hand.

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
Since, we dont have Haxnn's town, own thread thingy w/e its called. I will post this small edition of Haxnn's town idea, I will post this picture of it. Hope you like it Haxnn! If u want different theme than mine's, I can figure a way to change my wall thing http://i.imgur.com/vhp1t.jpg , http://i.imgur.com/1jSyl.png

Ok so, Haxnn heres another wall that is 2 tihck wall :p, this is on a hill, if u want your town flat
it will be better for the roof! Wall on hill, cannot make the roof over it, so it can be raiders proof, so I recommend my walls on flat land :p. http://i.imgur.com/d6dtU.png

Ok Haxnn, just screenshotted my walls, and expanded them, I want to show you how it looks like now, and the inside of it, its so beautiful! http://i.imgur.com/G1yn1.png

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I WANT TO MAKE THIS VERY CLEAR. DO NOT ADRESS THE TOWN AS "Haxnn's Town" this is both my town and millejinta87's town please adress it as that or new town. Sorry this wasn't put out right at wild but everyone. Thanks for the pic wild! I like the wall but it looks too thick and more like a small house :/ . However thanks wild!

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
Its not a house, and sorry haxnn about saying haxnn's town :p, i mean new town :). its just a small version of yuor thingy and i will change it, ima make it thinner :p

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Its not a house, and sorry haxnn about saying haxnn's town :p, i mean new town :). its just a small version of yuor thingy and i will change it, ima make it thinner :p
lol it's ok. I think we may actualy have the funds for the town :p. We just need to build and get more people!

donnymeyer

Obsidian
we have: myself, kourne, falker(?) haxnn, mille and whoever the hell comes from ct so this should be about.. 5-7 people to start with

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't think falker will come :( and all of those need to be aprooved by entun if they are in LF I think... we should more/less keep things quiet about the new town untill it is all decided.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
flaker may come because 3/4 best friends from lf ( those 4 being wild, myself haxnn and kourne HE SAID IT HIMSELF AWHILE BACK NOT MY OPINION) are going to the new town. goblin also told me sweord left Eberos and may rejoin LF/ allied town so we could try to recruit him...

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Sweord has been back with us for a while Donny :p and he said he would think about it. AGIAN we should more/less keep things quiet about the new town untill it is all decided. @donnymeyet