• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
sorry about being so pessimistic earlier. I really like Wolever's idea of cleaning the town up a bit. Just having everything that is being built in the town just sketched up on a piece of paper in a 10 second drawing before starting will make the town actually look great.

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
So Haxnn, is my wall good, the new one. Cause I want to get started on it :p, maybe until we get regions, and I can start on the walls and the roof of it, if thats ok with you :p. and tell me you want lava around the walls. like the 1st-2nd pics i posted. and I will probaly do 4 blocks away from the end of the region line. @Haxnn

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
Oh, and entun, I am staying with LF, but I will probaly be a resident of the new town. Cause I like building alot, and its my dream to be an architecture of HC :D. So I wont Leave LF, I like my house there, and has all my stuff there :)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3

STOP

So Haxnn, is my wall good, the new one. Cause I want to get started on it :p, maybe until we get regions, and I can start on the walls and the roof of it, if thats ok with you :p. and tell me you want lava around the walls. like the 1st-2nd pics i posted. and I will probaly do 4 blocks away from the end of the region line. @Haxnn

I think the safe thing to do would be mark out 40 from the center block that will be placed soon, then just build there like it was regions end. I dont suggest working on a 1 block thick wall that has a unique design then adding a roof/balcony later. Also I knew that wildarm was staying in LF and I am almost certain Falker will too. However all the support is great!!!!

EDIT: the new towns thread will be up as soon as we can think of a name!!!!!!!!!!!!

@millejinta87 (I know the numbers now ;) )

hello everyone here is the design for the top town hall in lightforge in 1.2
Imagine that theres glass in all the gaps
VAzmY.png

d3Cs1.png

QgDd7.png

GEg1Q.png

this design is entun endorsed!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
You don't really live up to your sig fire. Anyways looks nice in preparation for the new town I have brainstormed some ideas...

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
sorry about being so pessimistic earlier. I really like Wolever's idea of cleaning the town up a bit. Just having everything that is being built in the town just sketched up on a piece of paper in a 10 second drawing before starting will make the town actually look great.

Let the cleansing begin! *gets TNT out*

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I am just saying you don't do as much as the second most seniour member should do, you take that as an acomplishment. If you were to look at respect and power then I can assure you you wouldn't be second highest.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Just a thing I builtm it could be mived into the new town if you like it but I don't know what it would be... I do not get offended from critcism so truthfull comments would be nice. I posted this here so there can be more opinions.

Attachments

• 2012-02-17_10.20.23.png
    2012-02-17_10.20.23.png
    576 KB · Views: 15
  • 2012-02-17_10.20.38.png
    2012-02-17_10.20.38.png
    551.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 2012-02-17_10.20.40.png
    2012-02-17_10.20.40.png
    586 KB · Views: 10
  • 2012-02-17_10.20.46.png
    2012-02-17_10.20.46.png
    469.2 KB · Views: 10

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
Ok, this is really cool haxnn! I like it. Is this like the Townhall of your new town? you should make this, I can mine out the obby, if u want me to! ;D, and is this steam punk theme?

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
No this is weird theme, I just built this for fun. ICE ICE ICE

EDIT: That could be used as the Town Hall