• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
You know what would look almost as good as a finished cathedral? An unfinished one, falling into ruin. We could have trees growing around it, and a crazed hermitic wizard living in the belfry.
@kourne @Kourne @Kourne

ruined-cathedral-thumb18572212.jpg

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
You tagged me 3 times, so I guess you want my opinion. *g*
Would be awesome, especially now that some of us planted trees around anyway.
Luckily I have experience with these things, so if you want I could help you with that. ;)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
:D We are becomeing awsome, I like the town voting idea, however power should NOT just be givin through paying money...

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
however power should NOT just be givin through paying money...
This is important and i totally agree. I do know i don't have any power in LF, but i suggest that people should be promoted for how much they have done planning and building wise. Not only amount of coin they have donated.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Canterlot is about to hit 30 members. When it happens i will check who's inactive and remove them. I won't have many more then 30 members, so that stealing and such will have less chance to happen.

Sweord

Glowstone
Okay, I feel like I should post this here before people log on and wonder where I went (yes, I know, that's unlikely). I have left Lightforge. I wanted to tell you guys earlier, but it seemed that everyone had logged off for the day. Anyways, I didn't leave in spite or anger, I just felt like I needed something different. I'll miss you guys so much, as you were very good to me (well, most of you :p), and made my first few weeks in HC great. I would like it if my brother, Goblin_Tunneler, would have my house in the underwater homes (I've already changed the sign to have his name and not mine). Also, I hope none of you guys dislike me for leaving, and sorry I just kind of left in the middle of the night. I didn't want to avoid anyone, but that's the time I had to get online.

I'll miss you guys,

-Sweord

P.S. If I'm not, for whatever reason, banned from the channel, I'll hop on every now and then to say hi and see how things are going.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm sure that Wolever understands. I have myself experienced citizens leaving and the best for both part is that you leave in peace, just like you intend to :) What town do you plan to join?

ThatAintFalco

Portal
@WoleverEntun

Ummm, would you mind if I got 50c from the 31 gold I donated. I didn't have the intent of earning money from the gold, but I soon realised that I needed it for a re-sepc. Silly me, thinking that smiths could repair chain mail :p

Aetosion

Obsidian
Erebos claims Lightforge! For purposes of excessive debauchery and mass murder, we dub thee "Hephaistos" in honour of your forgeish nature. According to the Erebos lawbook Contention 42, subsection 69, all citizens of Lightforge are now killstreak slaves for life.

-Aetosion, someguyatthebottomofthecastertowerinerebos

This message is funded by the "Erebos for Domination" superpac, and is not officially endorsed by any Erebos leaders.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Okay, I feel like I should post this here before people log on and wonder where I went (yes, I know, that's unlikely). I have left Lightforge. I wanted to tell you guys earlier, but it seemed that everyone had logged off for the day. Anyways, I didn't leave in spite or anger, I just felt like I needed something different. I'll miss you guys so much, as you were very good to me (well, most of you :p), and made my first few weeks in HC great. I would like it if my brother, Goblin_Tunneler, would have my house in the underwater homes (I've already changed the sign to have his name and not mine). Also, I hope none of you guys dislike me for leaving, and sorry I just kind of left in the middle of the night. I didn't want to avoid anyone, but that's the time I had to get online.

I'll miss you guys,

-Sweord

P.S. If I'm not, for whatever reason, banned from the channel, I'll hop on every now and then to say hi and see how things are going.
Probably one of the nicest and most mature messages for leaving a town I've ever seen. Good luck to you sir.

Edit: HI LIGHTFORGE!!

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Greetings!
@Theazian Who are you even, am I missing something important? ^^
Might be because I can't remember any name on the forums, I just keep people in mind that I met ingame.
Or it's just the habit of an old man... *drool*

tabletop

Gold
If we model our Civic government around a meritocracy and throw a bit of seniority in there this will be a beautiful system. Can't wait until I spec alchemist and Cleric; heals all day!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3

I'll miss you guys,

-Sweord

Too bad your leaveing, it was great to have you in town, I assume your Goblin is staying seeing he is getting your house? Good luck with what ever you are planning to do, I hope you can drop by every now and then. Why would you be banned from chat?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Hmm.... Sweord joined Erebos. @Sweord What will your relation be in respect to us? I can have you exempted from the Erebos Kill on Sight section (In our KoS list) if you promise not to attack us, if not, its your choice.