• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I like the idea of paying x amount of coins would grant veteran, and maybe also have a be in the town for a month of something. I can enchante items now and will be enchanting eveyones stuff for free, so I ou need one just let me know in game,

Also, @eisbaerBorealis I see that you're in the Hellriders. Get us some nether stuff!
Haha, uh... *awkward cough* I'm afraid that's not how it works.

The Hellriders are working to keep everyone out of the Nether and being the sole suppliers of Nether items for the overworld.

However, I DO have good news. The Hellriders will be working hard to make sure there is plenty of glowstone, netherbrick, etc. for people to buy (i.e. you). They will also cover the costs of my speccing/lwc, so I can send all my coins to you guys, which you can in turn go to the Hellrider's shops to buy Nether items. If I work hard, they could theoretically pay me 100c each week, on top of whatever coinage I get from mobs.

Sorry I won't be helping build, but I wasn't doing that anyway. :p So now I can supply a steady amount of coin for the town. and I think it's going to be awesome to live in the Nether. :3

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I know, i was a HellRider once. You can't just take stuff from nether and give it free.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah, but it might not be long untill others get in and can gather supplies. Also BIG NEWS: The Lottery is back in!!!!!! :D:D:D::D

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
How is it even possible that we already got 31 pages here... again...
Too much information to process.... *drool*

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Guys... I have a problem.
I was accused for reach hacking by Maxomillion and I have now been banned for "reach hacking". I am telling the truth to all of you that I DIDN'T reach hack. I am trying to sort it out but I really have little to do to try to get unbanned so I am stuck in a sticky situation. Dont ask any of the mods/admins to unban me I can handle this myself. Thanks guys. I remind you that I am NOT a hacker. I swear and I would never lie to any of you. I am sincere when I say this. I think I noticed improved range. But I also noticed that on the wiki it says "increased range" or something dont know if that applies to me.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Well make sure that you put in a ban appeal on the forums.... thats about all the advice I can give. Hopefully they dont convict you on maxo's whim.
EDIT; you have a very solid ban appeal falker, I liked it, and I think everyone should look at it, and if they approve, 'like' it

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
I have put one in. I am doing my best and I am sorry I cant be on when what it seems like you guys need me most. Please don't let this effect my reputation because I really dont reach hack and I would be honest if I did. This is just some silly claim by a level 55 bard who got killed by me. I trust that the mods and admins will do the right thing as they always seem to do.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I saw the video of it. It seemed to me that one of you lagged, i have myself experienced to be attacked from long range, but i lag a lot too. I believe you that you're not hacking, post an appeal an try explain what really happened. Herocraft would loose a great player if you don't prove that it wasn't hacking.

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
I have put one in. I am doing my best and I am sorry I cant be on when what it seems like you guys need me most. Please don't let this effect my reputation because I really dont reach hack and I would be honest if I did. This is just some silly claim by a level 55 bard who got killed by me. I trust that the mods and admins will do the right thing as they always seem to do.
Honestly they don't just ban you because someone said you hack, I'm certain they checked the logs and the logs never lie, but tbh I don't think you hack as I killed you 6 times in a row without losing a heart. I think I'll go like your appeal because I like to have enemies but also to be friends with them

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Thanks Zachimon lol. I know that. I talked to Neotetro and he said he and Apherdite said they checked the logs and saw some suspicious activity. I do not know what that means as it is a little vague to me, but I do hope it all gets cleared up since I have fell in LOVE with herocraft ever since I have came back. I hope my ban appeal gets them to tell me exactly what they found so I have a better understanding of it.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Falker, tag neotetro and kainzo, else it will take long time for them to see it.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
Hmm I guess I should they might be mad at me for me tagging them but I will try it.